Graduate high school

>Graduate high school
>Go to university to waste the rest of your youth studying something that you don't give a fuck about just so you can later beg someone to employ you
>spend the rest of your life doing something you hate 8 hours 6 days a week for the rest of your life while you watch your body putrify right in front of you and you see your once young and beautiful face become just a wrinkly leather cloth and all of this just to get money that is worth less than the time you put into your work
>(the following paragraph is only applicable to the brown shithole known as 'argentina' spend decades of your life working to pay for a shitty small ugly house in an horrendous country neighborhood in an horrendous country in an horrendous continent with horrendous people

Is there a way to not be a wage cuck

You have to be rich

life isn't worth living if you are not rich or if you don't have plans to get rich

once you are rich the rest of the world become your slaves (in a way)

same except I never had a beautiful face

the rest of the world has the same problem except Switzerland, Norway and Saudi Arabia

>not studying something you're interested in in uni
>not getting a job you like in a field that fascinates you

you have to be autistic to unironically enjoy studying at university

>Go to university to waste the rest of your youth studying something that you don't give a fuck abou

But I love what I'm studying. Why would you choose something you don't like? Dumb normie.

This

I study EE and I ve changed my major three times until I realized that I do not like any major and that I want to be rich and do nothing all day

I like EE but I would rather spend my time on my computer or doing anything else

t. law/econ/medicine/marketing/civil engineer cuck who fell for the career meme

t. autistic differential equations PhD student

Not autistic but I do study math.

You are autistic
>I'M FASCINATED BY NUMBERS XD

at least he is happy with it
unlike you

Good for him. I envy him

I literally have nothing else going on in life, so I don't care if I'm a wage""slave""

test

>Didn't graduate high school
>Spent my youth playing video games and watching anime, never getting anything done, only to realize that a job and driver's license are necessary to getting away from parents, and finding a job with no diploma is hard
>Attending trade schools, going for license

what is trade school like

I'm considering it instead of continuing c*llege

I'm starting one for auto mechanic stuffs since that makes lots of dosh, but I dunno if that's good.

I'll take ideas too.

Being a student is great. You get to be a NEET for 5 months, then study non-stop 24/7 for 1 month and write exams. Then live like a NEET again for 5 months, rinse and repeat

Is it as great as being a fulltime NEET tho?

if you have money/parents that pay for everything, yes.

>(in a way)
in almost every way
fixed it for you

>Be young and idealistic
>Buy into the university meme
>Get pressured by everyone into going and believe the lie that a degree is better than no degree
>Decide to study something useless that I enjoy
>Everything is loans and the interest is huge
>Lecturers are lazy shams who make you buy their books and then go on strike so you learn nothing
>Get a degree despite being drunk and not trying for three years
>Wagecuck in debt who got coddled by an education system that just wanted my money

University is a sham. Here's what should happen:

>Graduate high school
>If your grades are exceptional (top 5%) you get given a free ride to university where only sciences, law and maths are taught
>Everyone else goes into national service for three years - either military or minimum wage schemes where they fix roads, build houses, do cross country, all that stuff
>Optional difficult tests you can do where if you pass in the top 5% you can leave national service and go to university

>only to realize that a job and driver's license are necessary to getting away from parents

HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING FROM MY POST YOU STUPID GOI?

U NEED MONEY AND NOTHING ELSE

Close your parentheses, asshole.