Why is Sup Forums so anti-semitic? Are you just jealous of our intellect?

Why is Sup Forums so anti-semitic? Are you just jealous of our intellect?

>Muh mutilated dick
>Muh girls like it better.

>intellect
The only reason you kike's are relevant right now is because you're killing a bunch on sand niggers who can barley fucking defend themselves, and your leader talks a big game because of it. You're all greedy, dirty faggots and if you came at any other country with your shit, other than Palestine, you'd get bombed back into the fuckin Stone Age.
Also, no, Jews do not control the world, it's just that some of you are rich, like the Rothschilds'.

bc of supposed "redpills", most jew haters are white supermacists and/or nazis.
anyone else bc isreal. fk you and your big daddy murica

European with kurdish genes here, i am not anti-semitic.

I get why israel is so agressive, palestinians can be brutal, still no need to go after the innocent.

But ofc. if Israel wasn't so agressive, they would be murdered.

Rekt

Sheeple.

Humanity has historically been way more anti-semitic prior to World War II. It's the natural way of things. If anything, you should be asking why we're so polite.

Not here in europe, the entire left wing and all muslims hate them with a passion (the jews).

Different in germany, where they still live in guilt.

Personally i'm far left wing and pro-israel, i can understand that they need to defend the country they have now.

They hate us cuz they aint us

This. The only reason people like you now is because you kill Muslims, and people hate most Muslims. You're no different however, in fact I'd go as far as to say that there are more peaceful Muslims than there are Jews...

As far as I can tell Sup Forums hates everyone including themselves.

I'm glad I don't live in the shit hole, that is Israel. Kike.

left wing..
Don't they also support bullshit like feminism and "progressiveness"? Why are you a different seed?

>jealous of our intellect
You filthy kikes act like you invented Superman

The sand niggers are never gonna leave you alone, ever. You think you're the only one with religious ties to that shithole? nah

I honestly think most, if not all, of the holocaust is fake.

I hear if you say that in Europe, you go to jail. Is that true Eurobro's?

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee. It's technically in the law yes.

How the hell is that possible?

You can't have an opinion?

> maybe shit like that is why people dislike them, and why people feel they have reason to suspect they're hiding something.

Jews eat Christian babies.

i hate jews because you're all rich and i'm jewish and poor so fuck you cunt. give me some of the jew money i deserve

get a job at a bagel shop

i'm basically unemployable at this point just give me free cash and stop being antisemitic

All Jews are billionaires. Don't tell lies.

I am not and waiting for the coming of Moshiach.

they forgot about me and that's why i hate those fucking jews

Because your evil.. you dont believe in the first 5 books of the bible.. you dont believe in jesus your messaiah.. you own the bank and all news org... and hitler was the good guy driving you from our land.. your not from the tribe of juddah.. you shouldent call your self a jew.. goodnight fake jew

also you read that shit book called the talmud.. you killed christ.. die in your sins. Badnight fake jew

No you hate them because they steal al that money ;)