ITT: God-Tier Rappers

ITT: God-Tier Rappers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JyS4aHFjW2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Abstract

Palm Treeeeeez

I don't recognize anyone in this thread.
Thank God.

Then you obviously don't listen to rap or you think old school hip hop is amazing with your hipster ass

>godtier
>rap
Pick one

The best to ever exist in not even exaggerating he is the best rapper without a doubt

What do you listen to fuck boy?

Maxo kream is the next big thing.

obviously the GOAT

His verse on fetti is legendary him and carti need to do more songs

I love section.80 and gkmc

Are you posting my Middle School playlist OP? Grow up my man, when you turn 15 you'll grow out of this phase

Yeah he invented trap music so that goes without a doubt he is the god father of modern hip hop

Definitely not nig nog music

image is my fav rapper too

Did you go to middle school last year dip shit? You certainly sound like it

>▶
no such thing.

>No Eyedea

ITT: Degenerate morons talk about fake music

When will you niggers grow up and stop listening to trash?

>rap isn't music

>Inb4 ad hominem or nigger talk

This thread gay

/thread

I said a rip rap rippity rap a rip rap rappity doo.
-2pac

>I listen to music nobody listens to and girls think I'm a fucking weirdo because of it so I trash on rap music that girls shake their ass to and love listening to

Atmosphere/Slug

>implying I care about women

Wouldn't consider him a god tier rapper but he is a god tier musician in general

this

That shit's too hard for me.

Lol wut

>writes no music
>implying it takes any skill to rhyme to a beat
God tier musician my ass

>Rappers
>God-Tier
The only ones who are close to God-Tier are the ones who get gunned down
>implying they would go up if the afterlife exists

Odd future is the most hipster thing I can think of. I bet you walk around wearing ugly golf clothes going ofwgkta xD.
Youre no different than kids back in the day who listened to icp and dressed up in clown face wearing their tshirts or Eminem fans who came too school with white tshirts and blonde hair. Save yourself the embarrasement and start acting like a normal kid you faggot and stop clinging to bands because you lack a real personality

>doesnt know the word "Producer"

Correct.
Also asop

You're a faggot if you think any women above 14 care about stupid nigger music as much as you do

He composes most of his music and even other people's music

what was the post?

kendrick lamar and j cole. /thread

What does producer have to do with anything? So the nigger has a lot of money to make nigger-music. What's your point?

This whole thread embodies everything wrong about Sup Forums
fucking faggot underaged high school kids

I skateboard and wear skate clothes but other than that you're completely wrong.

it means he composes all of it unless hes doing a collab you fucking retard

No. He writes a beat. A monkey and a stone can do the same.

well that's just strange

Read

Great
kill yourself

>write a beat
>writes
Please kill yourself ASAP or atleast have a little bit of knowledge on music production before you talk shit. Worthless cunt.

>No one can be a musician unless they play an actual instrument
this idea was outdated before it was even conceptualized, stop trying so hard and realize that making sounds is making music, regardless of the source.

Please go back too instafaggot. No one cares about your shit music

im gonna make a small list of people you dont know about here. no special order just as i think of them.

ar-ab
jr writer
jae hood
reed dollaz
joe budden

"sad but truuuuue"

Write and compose. Same fucking word you uptight nignog. You fucking write it with a fucking pen. You cavedwelling mongol.

youtube.com/watch?v=JyS4aHFjW2E

haha nice meme

Nobody with a fucking computer writes down their music in a notebook you unbelievably dumb cunt. Are you stuck in the 1980s or something fuckboy? Smarten up eh.

Did one of your middle school friends tell you about Sup Forums and you decided too come over and show us how special and cool you are because you listen too stupid underground hipster noise?
>jokes on him I'm in highschool Xd

> Checked
And I think they're better than most shit rappers that are on the radio

The very definition of musician is an instrument player. Fucking hell, who gave the nigger a computer? Kek

i forgot about caturday

Literally every good musician and song writer uses paper. Any dickbitt with a computer can make a beat.

someone who creates music then you dumb cunt, the point holds

I hate faggots like this who can't just enjoy music but have to go around telling everyone about their music taste because they can't just like something they have too have reassurance that what they is cool and they band together like ants and obsess over noise

>implying producing a Kanye song is on the same level as producing something like pic related
>calling him a composer
I think you need to expand your music horizons.

>being so desperate to be noticed by women that you force yourself to like inane, shitty, repetitive rap music about killin niggaz and fucking dat dirty hoe bitch for da muny u made frum da heroin deal
That's just sad, mane ...

>calls him a composer
>kill yourself, he doesn't actually write music because he's a producer
[cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two conflicting ideas simultaneously]

>No one can be a musician unless they play an actual instrument
No, you can't be a musician if you just spout shitty "lyrics" over a shitty, generic beat.
Has nothing to do with musical education/background, race or music style. Same with those faggots like Skrillex who get on stage and then punch buttons on a machine that makes music for them. Why not credit the sound engineers who helped make the damn thing as musicians too?

Also, for the record, typically people who write songs but can't play an instrument?
They're called "songwriters" ...

No it doesn't. You have no point. You're completely changing the definition of music just so niggers can feel like they contribute. And the sad thing is, there are dumbasses like you brainwashed into thinking rap is real music.

Most niggers don't make their own beats they hire djs and producers too do the only part of rap that takes any sort of skill

Most niggers don't make their own beats they hire djs and producers too do the only part of rap that takes any sort of skill
>Kanye and jayz are one of the few exceptions

>too
>that what they is cool

calm down, pal. you're not making sense.

It takes no skill to rhyme words to a theme. Hence how every hood rat can rap.

Rugged Man is the king of underground east coast coast rap, no contest.

His bars are as great as his production is trash tho.

>Greentext
Did you just learn how to do that because you're using it wrong
Would you happen to be mobile?

Nice meme, friend.

good call. forgot to mention demigodz and aotp.

>NO YOU CANT BE AN ARTIST BECAUSE YOU JUST SIT THERE AND DRAW YOUR ART ON A DIGITAL TABLET EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE DRAWN ON PAPER THE TRADITIONAL WAY WAAAAAAHHH THIS ISNT ART I GET TO DECIDE WHAT IS ART AND WHAT IS NOT

>change the definition of music
no, youre just limiting it to this elitist group, the purpose of learning an instrument is to produce a specific sound, the sound is the music, not the instrument, so therefore any sound can be used to make music. the fact that youre discounting an entire genre of music as shit just shows that youre a fucking idiot who doesnt know what hes talking about

Overrated as heck!

Yep. His pineal gland is shinin bright as a muffuga in dat pic bruh!

And this is where you lost the argument.
Beauty isn't in the eye of the beholder. It's a definition. A title even. Saying it's fine because it's fine to you isn't logical reasoning.

song writers write lyrics, and calling kanyes beats generic just tells me that youve never actually listened to him

FUCK YES! DIDN'T KNOW ANYONE ELSE KNEW ABOOT DEM!

>YES I'M CANADIAN IF YOU DON'T LIKE. IT THEN FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!

I'm OP and I was listening. To these guys since I was 11 loved all of their music especially the music they made with vinnie Paz and ILL BILL and necro, too bad they get no recognition they are very underground I'm fortunate enough to grow up in the east coast where I stared listening to their music at an early age.