Too busy celebrating kwanza

Really makes you sink

What? We do though

sage

i'm glad this thread is up does anyone have the higher res of this

¿Pascua?

Kwanzaa?

thank you humble Australianposter

Why do Americans celebrate the fact that Goodra is female only but don’t celebrate the sacred holiday, also known as Easter?

The death and subsequent resurrection of Christ?

Is Sup Forums going to survive the next Easter?

It troubled me greatly when I became aware of the fact that the American people do not, in fact celebrate the event of Easter (also known as “Pasha”, or Resurrection Sunday). The cause for the distress that this revelation has caused is due to the fact that Easter is an event of much importance, which Americans appear to have disregarded. Easter is the celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ after he willingly died in a noble sacrifice to forgive us and all of humanity of our sins and therefore cannot go by uncelebrated, Americans have gone through such lengths to show their contempt towards this innocent celebration that they have decided to make it illegal entirely. This is a great problem and arouses the question, “Easter?”

Pls stob

påsk?

A story of humble begins; of life and death, perhaps? A story of... betrayal?

Pâcque?

It has recently come to my attention that a certain “Christian” country does not celebrate the most important date in the Christian calendar. There have been many threads concerning the issue but alas there has been no real definitive answer to this philosophical puzzle. Maybe the country in question itself does not know why it does not celebrate this holy festival. Could it be due to geopolitical factors? Or is it a matter of ignorance? WHY DON’T AMERICANS CELEBRATE EASTER?

Dear fellow posters of Sup Forums. There is a matter of grave importance I must bring to your attention. As some of you may or may not know, Americans do not celebrate one of the most important Christian holidays on the calendar. The holiday in question you may be asking, is in fact, Easter. More importantly, it has become apparent that through some strange turn of events, Americans are in fact completely unaware of this holiday. The exact reason behind this is largely unknown, despite the best efforts of many posters questioning Americans to determine how such a religiously Christian nation could completely abstain from such an important Christian holiday. It now appears that the only way in which we may shine light on this peculiar situation is to continue to question the Americans and raise awareness of their deficiency of Easter celebrations. To conclude this announcement, it is recommended that whenever you see an American flag Sup Forums, remember to ask, "Why don't Americans celebrate Easter?"

This is one of my favorite picture of Toad man.

He looks so cute with his mouth enlarged like this.

Please be in London

To rise again on the third day, in accordance with the scriptures?

A jolly good time?

Paskah?

Hmm?

En helig födelse?

Mengapa orang Amerika tidak merayakan Paskah?

lmao that's a good one

An outlandish price?

复活节嗎?

A treat so valuable people would steal it perhaps?

can Americans even read the scripture?

kek

What do Americans have against Easter?

A surprise from within?