Sup Forums i was thinking of getting high off robitussin cough

Sup Forums i was thinking of getting high off robitussin cough.

How much should I take (I haven't done it before).I'm 5'9 and I think around 150 pounds. Also I have experience with weed and hydrocodone if that affects my tolerance at all.

How do I make sure the kind I buy doesn't have acetaminophen in it?

And cvs will sell it to me over the counter right?

Bonus: are there any scary health side effects that could scare me away from taking it?

Coricidin cough and cold take 6 to 8

Is that brand sold at most cvs's?

Take around 150mg your first time, which is about half a normal bottle of cough syrup. Be very careful that the only active ingredient is DXM aka dextramethorphan Hbr. Be mentally prepared, and dont smoke beforehand as the combo might be a bit much for the first time. Make sure you have good music ready and available. And try to take it in doses of thirds waiting 15 minutes between each dose. This helps prevent nausea. Also if you are on any sort of SSRI do NOT take any form of DXM, shit will kill you.

I've experimented with dxm years back. Search for a dosage calculator, they exist (or used to) online, that should tell you how much to take.

Look at the active ingredients, it will list a painkiller if it has any. Guaifenesin is an expectorant (loosens phlegm) and is in a lot of syrups, but it doesn't have any effects, though some people say large doses makes them queasy.

Any drug store will sell it, but they may ask for an ID which won't be a problem for you since you're not a minor.

As for scary side effects, I notice my heart beating a lot more/louder than usual, but not enough to make me freak out or anything.

How do I make sure the only active ingredient is dxm?

Also what's a third? Also I don't know what ssri is.

Go the library at borrow a book.
What are you, a nigger?

dont drink robotussen.

buy 2 packs of coricidin caugh & cold and swallow the lot of em. an hour later youll be glad you did. and make sure youve got a blunt ready for when you start feeling it.

If you dont know what an SSRI is you're probably fine. The bottle will list active ingredients. You dont want anything else other than DXM as the rest will either kill you or make you extremely sick

That's a worthy get

Why coriciden instead of robitussin? Is it just a better high or is it something else?

Some people prefer pills over the syrup. Its all down to preference though pills are known to cause more nausea

more antihistimines in robo. makes you wanna throw up.

triple cs is the only one ive got experience with also.

These posts are contradictory

>Also what's a third?
A third of what you're taking, ya dumbo
You're drinking half a bottle of the cough medicine, drink that half in thirds
so basically: Pour half the bottle into a cup
then drink a third of whats in the cup, 15 minutes later, drink another third, another 15 minutes later, drink whats left in the cup

Oh ok I guess I read your post wrong.

Just one last question. Do you know the specific name of the kind that's pure dxm or am I going to have to look through the backs of all the cough medicines?

BumpReno, nv

There isnt a specific brand that just carries DXM. All of them will have variants on their ingredients, and you might have to search for a while to find one with just DXM

Shit.

Well thanks for the help I guess.

What was the name of the kind you used?

There's loads of different kinds with different ingredients
You don't need to spend ages looking through all the ingredients for all the bottles, often on the front of the label they'll show "Active ingredients:" and then list a couple, you won't have to dig through all the ingredients listed on the back

Ok thanks.

Good lord, that's a specimen

Just do what I said dumbass

30 or so oughta do it

300mg of DXM at least. Gel caps are ideal for this since you dont have to drink it all.
I wouldnt take more than 500mg for my first time
you kinda just feel drunk / sometimes they check for ID but you just have to be 18.
It has the drug facts on the box, you want Dextromethorphan - ideally by itself, but you usually cant get it without guaifenesin. you want less guaifenesin because that's what makes you sick. Dextromethorphan is what makes you 'high'

Hope this helps.