Why is the term "chink" being used so often? Is racism again east asians a thing in Brazil/SA?

Why is the term "chink" being used so often? Is racism again east asians a thing in Brazil/SA?

google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/37056194?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

Please remember that a thread had to die when this post was made. Think of page 10 before you post!

No seriously its used blatantly all the time here

So?

No one wants Sup Forumsacks, we want genuine discussion about the events and the performances of the athletes.

Can't handle the bantz, Chin?

It's just irrelevant and derails any semblance of a discussion, no wonder Sup Forums is so shit nowadays. Also blatant racism isn't banter, there's nothing clever or witty about it.

>racism
>banter

>Canada
>Protecting yellows
Gee, what a surprise.

2bh east asians are loved here. Also everybody loves asian girls

t. Zheng Long

t. Wang Xi

i prefer gook tbqh

I'm Chinese and I don't give a shit. Calm down Nigel, you limey fuck

Is this the laugh at China thread?
HAHAHHAHAHH YELLOW NIGGERS BTFO AGAIN

We nothing against rice niggers.

>Nigel

Nigel Ling Ming, actually.

are you another chinese guy who starts his posts off with "chink here"? why are your males so goddamned cucked? don't even need the bantz, its embarassing enough watching you and your women deprecate your own culture.

chinks

It's only said insultingly towards actual mainland nationalists

Non commie loving chinks are okay.

what do we call taiwan?
twinks?

Sup Forums does not reflect reality. chink is probably the one slur i've never ever heard irl or even on tv, so check ur privilege. also, every olympics needs a villain. russians completely fell from grace wth the doping scandal so now we pass the torch.

Chinese Taipeians

nah we're just chill dudes who don't get offended by every little thing

It's already cultural thing in Brazil to mock chinese people, but we don't hate them. Actually maybe a little when they sell us their nasty pastel made of dog/pidgey meat.
I've never ever ate at chinese after that dog meat scandal we had a few years back.

What would Chinese persons prefer to be called?

Chings? Chins? Chines?

>everybody loves asian girls
Fuck off weeaboo

Amerilard, not all judges are Brazilians, I may say most of them are not. Besides
>China is being robbed
kek

Being racist towards asians flys on any website especially reddit. there are frequent threads of westerns people complaining about how the asians do things differently compared to the west. usually ends up racist

>mericans are so oblivious they don't realise they're the villain

You cunts are literally a combination of the Yankees and the Patriots.

Newfag
First time on Sup Forums here

How accurate is this image?

If they don't like being mocked, they should stop antagonising the west.

As breathing fleshlights.

Fuck off chink

Fuck it they'll be antagonized anyway for their hilarious meltdowns.

>Muh racism hurts my f-feelings
Sure is nigger in here

but I thought ass was everything in br

Do you only care about slurs now that it's one used against your race?

I wonder why white/other semi white(latin,hispanic) people seem think it's okay racism toward on east asians.

zitto animale

negro fucker

Fuck off gook

t. lu xiao

>xiao
You either study Chinese or are Chinese yourself if you can spell that

Because it's no longer OK to hate on blacks.

competition

Fuck off nigger

One more british slag to fuck bc of you.

Standards are different for each country.

Old Spice did a contest where one had to send videos and many chileans did blackface imitating the screaming black man from the commercials and nobody gave a shit.

Drawings with black men with big red lips are normal.

Humor sketches with black people dressed like cannibals are also normal.

Chinese stereotypes in Chile come from kung-fu movies while Japanese stereotypes come from Dragon Ball Z

Was that supposed to be english? Whose mobile phone did you steal to post here, you braindead chimp.

Just returning the favour, slope.