Quick question: How to bypass an ignition interlock while being drunk?

Quick question: How to bypass an ignition interlock while being drunk?

dont drink

I could never figure it out. Have a friend breath into it, only thing I ever thought of

/thread

4th time today

Kill yourself before you kill some innocent person you fucking waste of life. I'm a firefighter, the family of 5 that you crash into will always get maimed/killed and you'll walk away with minor injuries because you're a worthless waste of life and you deserve to sit in a fucking 8x8 room for the rest of your life with your boyfriend "Snake".

Have a sober person blow

Very large balloons.

Why do these even exist? Hopeless addicts should just not drive. license revolked

have someone else breathe into it?

fart in it

Simple. Use uber. But on a real note, I just got done with my 1 year of having an interlock. If you seriously can't make it a year you have a fucking problem.

Compressed air.

Some like this maby?

Chris fuck off my god.

Fart into it instead

You're a fucking alco degenerate OP. Kill yourself before you kill someone worth the oxygen they breathe.

Underrated

>That's a chemical, not air user

I like this post, try it OP

This

Stick in butt and fart into it

A whipper and compressed air whippet.

Nah, I just needed some more beer. It's not my fault that family was so weak that they all died.

Just shoot yourself, you won't even need to take the time to find a good place to crash before you die that way

>not wanting to meet the legendary hero, Solid Snake

A better topic would be 'Who has caused the most damage while driving drunk.'

I'm up to about 14.5 thousand dollars in vehicle damage (my own and my victims) and over 20k in personal injury for those too dumb to see me coming.

If you were stupid enough to get caught and have one of those put in your car, you should probably stop drinking.

Just buy a motorcycle.That way when you inevitably crash you don't kill anyone else.

I killed two people. Fled the scene and never got caught.

10 feet of stiff vinyl hose. Hold tightly to mouthpiece and blow in other end. Don't forget to hum. Car starts every time.
Disclaimer : this shit doesn't work if you have the blow buddy with a camera.

I hear Michigan (or some places therein) are now installing cameras with the interlocks to make it harder to fake

Good. Michigan is fucking scary to drive through on the weekends.

Yeah this might do it.

Blow up a bunch of balloons while sober, and then use them as needed while less than sober

I report drunk drivers because although I can live with murderers and crackheads in my town, if anyone catches you drinking and driving they will call the cops on you, but once you get out of lock up they fuck you up as if you were in an accident. If you drink and drive you are literally more of a worthless scum than a murderer, because at least a murder chooses his victims, a drunk driver is just a retard who can't drive