Why is Japan so much better than the west ?

Why is Japan so much better than the west ?

It really isn't

strong discipline

no multiculti

Because you've never been there.

Considering the gang violence, obesity, poors that manage to live with food stamps, I'd say Japan is way better than the US.

But France is better than Japan :3

I have actually, many times. When I go back to France, it looks like a third world country compared to Japan.

I'd like to know the reasons you believe this.

I wish we had more actual Japs (not English teachers) to tell weebs to fuck off.

As far as I know Japanese culture is pretty fucked and people generally are less happy than in the West.
Also anime is fucking trash while all Amuricun animations like Fairly Odd Parents are top of the line

I love Tokyo but I hate the people.

How do these happiness indicators work? Someone could have the exact same life but say they're happier than the other person. Isn't it all about expectations?

Working themselves to death.

It may be I think individuals can say whether they are happy or not regardless of what they see as true happiness. Maybe we have lower expectations here in the West but at least we feel better

at some points, my country can be better than west such as crime rate or no immigrants issue etc.

however this country is just too homogeneous society wherein no individualistic thinking is virtually prohibited.

this cultural peer pressure in fact makes most us just like directed mindless automata. most Japanese are all the time feared of others, and pitifully make themselves as identical as others.
there is no truly independent individuals in this country.

for me, western people are much more independent, and being authentic as he/she is.
this measurement isn't about quality of life but mental thus cannot be seen so easily.

Barely any violence, compared to France (Paris is a fucking shithole, Japanese should avoid it), very clean, organized, in shops, people don't treat you like shit, the food is amazing (again Paris "capital of food" can't even compare), Japanese people are actually very nice and try their best to help you, girls are way more feminine that what we have in the west.

All in all, the impression to be in a functional society. I'm a teacher in France, and I'm just amazed when I hear someone I know that teaches in Japan. In France, it's like civization is crumbling.

>girls are way more feminine that what we have in the west
You're getting DANGEROUSLY close to meme territory here Jean-François

seriously though, that's sad

I notice you keep mentioning Paris a lot, are you from there? In any case, it's not indicative of France as a whole, and I think you have some misconceptions about it. Can you tell me a bit more about how nicely you were treated and what makes a Japanese woman more feminine than a western one?

what a lovely photo

I hate black people.

Japaneses always hate people.

Weaboo

I can understand what you mean. I know someone who was job hunting (shūkatsu) and it was weird to see all thos japanese dressed the same, looking the same, saying the same thing to please interviewer

It isn't. Also kill yourself gook-lover.

T. Tyrone abdullah le turkman
Ah yes

don't blame us.
we have china and korea nearby.
it's easy to develop xenophobia.

Never, in history of world has china Raped Japan.

But Japan has Raped China.

Yet, Chinese people are still not xenophobic to Japanese people.

Why is this?

it isn't, you filthy weeaboo

From the subhurb yes. Rest of France is certainly better than Paris...but not that much actually.

About how you're treated in shops, it's clear, in Japan, if you're client, they'll do everything for you. They even learn to adjust the smile. In France, it's a well known fact waiters are cold as fuck and get pissed easily. The service is nowhere near comparable. I can understand it though, since french clients also are assholes.
As for the girls, well japanese women are way more slim than french girls.They also actually dress like girls, wearing skirts even during winter. Many females relatives in France told me they wouldn't do it, because they'd get insulted of being whores, or even worse.
It's also the voice, the manoeurism. In France, many girls basically act like guys.

>much better than the west
Are you serious? well then come here and work in my position. Japan gives you death.

>They even learn to adjust the smile. In France, it's a well known fact waiters are cold as fuck and get pissed easily.
This is why we have tips :3

I can see that, it sounds like you had a really good time over there. At the same time, I think it's not unreasonable to question whether you were treated like that because you were a tourist? Did you notice even Japanese getting good treatment (as you put it, "if you're client, they'll do everything for you")? As for the rest, well, I think it's just plain ol' cultural differences, and I can't help but feel you're making some broad generalizations based off of personal experience.

I don't believe you. I think everyone is free to follow their passion and express their individuality wherever they live (in the developed world). It's just that most people opt for security instead.
Pic related is Kaichiroh Kurosu.

This one, I mean.

I've lived in Japan for 7 years due to work. Novelty wears off after a couple of months, then you realize how shitty the country actually is

That's so nice of you !

>Did you notice even Japanese getting good treatment
It's the same for Japanese yes. I remember that one time, when I was buying ice cream, the waiters started to sing for every customers that would take one. It was weird as fuck.

Please propagate this.

please tell me your experience shit in Japan. I'm going to be a gaijin slayer.

there is no reasons I had to say a lie about it.
I used to be an automaton before I went on abroad study outside of my country.

Japan is good for visits, but a nightmare to live/wok there.

JAPAN MENTIONED

I live in Saint-Maur just 5-10 kilometers south east of Paris and it's a really nice place to live.
Although maybe just too few shops, missing a bit of sports infrastructure but the rest is fine where I live.

Don't hate on Paris itself, even though it's clearly not the best part of France to live in or visit, people are sick of seeing so many tourists and don't care anymore.
And the real shitty parts of Paris are north east, the west of Paris is a great place to live in.

I live in a "rich" suburb too, but even there, the situation is not as good as it used to be. It's in the Yvelines, and just taking the train to go home during the night can be a weird experience.

But that's the same with pretty much every big city, it's nothing particular to France.
Dude I have RER A stops in my town and yet Saint-Maur is probably hhe best place to live in the 94. Even if it's next to Champigny or Créteil

You just have to choose the right places and you live in the Yvelines? Many could never afford that. You only realize what you have when you lose it, don't forget that if it happens to you one day.

Why japanese company do this?
Western companies do the same job but with working lower hours so why don't you copy them?

How do we save France? What are the chances of Le Pen winning and Making France Great Again?

it's as simple as the rule: Japs are robots. workers don't hope it as strong as reality changes

Le Pen is a meme and the French population wouldn't dare vote for her.

25 to 30% of the people do eventhough it's obviously not the majority.

Asians are still relatively more enslaved than white.
US rules Japan, and we all are working drones serving their masters. our puppet government and companies are substituting it.

but why nobody straight out of university create a cool Facebook or Twitter were everybody want to work because it cool and give great opportunity?

It seems like everybody is aware there is an issue but nobody is willing to change anything. It doesn't make any sense.

I honestly don't see any solutions appart from changing our constitution but I wouldn't know what to change...

Where you worked?

Did two years in Toyohashi and i wanted to kill myself every single day.

>working literally morning to night without overtime pay

might be the reason
also the reason I will never move there, and neither should anybody who values their free time/hobbies

I know what you mean.
We've got Germans, Swedes, Poles and technically Brits and Russians as neighbors.

30 years of pure stagnation isn't great.

Why are Asians such wagecucks?

in France, innocent civilians will be trucked
in Japan, volunteer victims will be trained