Is Catholicism the only religion with a bit of human decency left?

Is Catholicism the only religion with a bit of human decency left?

>Catholics go to Africa to tell them condoms are bad
Hmmm....

You're not Polish. You were born in Sweden. Deal with it.

portugal is orange
this map is wrong

Why is Salamanca so based?

>poles are forced to leave their shitty cunt to get abort
>RUSSIA WHY DON'T YOU HAVE ANY FREEDOM?

>Banning/Restricting something means people don't wanna do it

This guy is right.

In France there are about 200,000 abortions per year, it's the same figure than when abortion was illegal 40 years ago. But dumb nationalists believe allowing abortion will reduce the fecundity rate... After all they aren't known to think...

Abortion done abroad should be criminalized 2bh.
>but I don't want to :

who cares desu

Then women who want abortions are just going to leave Poland forever, or get back alley abortions.

Good.
I wish she gets a terrible infection that will render her unable to bear again or even better - die.

The majority of people in the Netherlands don't follow an organized religion.

They are either atheist, believe in 'something but don't know what' or are agnostic and know they don't know if God exists.

>abortion is murder, therefore it is wrong!
>but murdering women who want abortions is OK

based Poland

criminal running from the law is hardly a new concept isn't it?

why are Poles such third worlders?

based Netherlands

And I thought I couldn't love Portugal anymore

Where exactly was she "murdered"?
Cause for all I care she chose to voluntarily risk death in order to avoid taking responsibilities for what she did.

I personally believe that abortion should be legal even after the birth.

Child euthanasia is possible in Belgium. But still up to debate here.

The issue is atheism, not Protestantism or any other specific denomination of Christianity. Atheists are nihilists per definition and see life as pointless suffering and hence they love death, e.g. Stalin, death metal bands, Schopenhauer. You see the same tendency across the board and even in a secularized society as a whole.

Hello, PragerU

This
Why women are so fucking garbage?

That old fuck is a Jew, not Christian

But he constantly shills for Christianity.

Anyone who uses the term "Judeo-Christian" is a zionist shill. It's literally a buzzword invented in the 50s to gain support for Israel, which is exactly what this guy is doing.

No, protestants do

They are the crazy ones

>Claims to be a Christian
>Hates Jews
Hmmm....

I can't say the same about Belgium, because it's not a real country

No, Protestants are the ones that go to Africa to tell them to kill the gays. Catholics tell them contraceptives are Haram.

>abortion tourism somehow doesn't count
really makes you drink

The New Testament is fundamentally anti-semitic and that's why historically all Christians have despised Jews. This zionism that you see today especially in American Christianity is a new phenomenon.

>Child euthanasia is possible in Belgium

this was always the default position
only American christians started to worship jews

>be Russian
>get aborted

>PragerU
I wonder if they intentionally make such retarded videos to brainwash people or they're really that retarded believing in all that shit?

anti-Semitism predates Christianity, it comes from the Pagan Roman Empire. Rome also persecuted Christians.

>Bioethicists Alberto Giubilini and Francesca Minerva argue that killing a newborn "should be permissible in all the cases where abortion is, including cases where the newborn is not disabled"
So if a woman carries a child for 9 months, gives birth, then notices she doesn't want it, she can kill it?

P R O G R E S S

What, are you a primitive third worlder?
Stop oprresing women you hateful bigot
Her body her choice

Just came back from Holy Mass

Why fuck unprotected in the first place if you didn't want kids
>inb4 VURJUN

yes

>Lithuania
Why so damn mixed

Babylonians started it.

No, and it never was. The only decent religion was buddhism all along.

time for you to go back to the steppes

This. Abortion is not a fucking contraception method. In the age of condoms and pills unwanted pregnancy shouldn't even exist. Let's just call it what it is, it's murder, a get out of jail free card for retarded women who failed the most basic and practically the only responsibility they have left, taking care of their reproduction. But of course stupid whores of the West don't want any kind of responsibility for their life and bodies so when they fuck up, they want to get rid of the consequences. We literally let them getting away with murder. Fuckin bitches should be forced to give birth and their children taken away from them and offered to adoption for couples who can't have children themselves.

>Fighting for the right for infanticide, a practice of savages and cannibals.
We have gone full circle. I want to genocide all these """""""people""""""".

They have one job and they fuck it up. Women rights was a mistake desu

Swedens yearly abortion rate is 35 000 - 38 000.
Fucking massmurderers.

>moralfags
they're unborn, who cares

This is true. If you don't want a kid, don't fuck - and if you absolutely can't keep your pants on, use a rubber.

At the same time the state must take responsibility as well and provide for children from poor families and for their single parents.
People opt to not have children not only because they are inconvenience to them, but also because they worry they will not be able to secure their future.

No, fuck single mothers, they were asking for it themselves. Either take their children away from them for adoption or let them suffer. My taxes shouldn't be used for cleaning up single mothers fuck up.

That's the thing, it's both morally and economically superior solution to support single parents in their efforts than it is to put those innocent children into an institute.
And naturally the other parent who decided to leave the kid should be made to pay.

Individual responsibility is important, but so is responsibility for your community.

>so much this

Poland has the right idea.

Catholicism is shit, the only reasonable religious sentiment is cultural christianism and rational science in harmonious agnosticism

what's the problem with it ? i checked out some videos and they sound ok

Atheism > Buddhism > All of the Abrahamic cancer :)

Catholicism>Orthodoxy>Rest of Christianity>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Buddhism>>>>>>>>>>>>>Other Religions>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fedora tipping

Same with Denmark.

Nedermark when?

t. Catholic cuck who thinks chr*stianity is better than glorious Hellenistic religion

I call bullshit. The map shows close to 0 % abortions in Poland and Portugal, but the pollsters don't know about illegal abortions. There could be happening a lot more just outside of the hospitals. It's way more dangerous this way and the woman is in risk of dying.

I dont see anything bad about this

And very well

fuck off conservcuck

>claims to be a Christian
>likes Jews
hmmmmm...

you do realize the top Hellenistic philosophers were fully aware of how silly their religion was, right?

Underrated

>religion of indulgence
>corrupt church
>icon worship

catholicism is, together with islam, the world's biggest slavemongers

100% agreed. No retards though.

This map is bullshit. There are no numbers for Austria as the government doesn't allow statistics on abortion, because they know that it would would destroy the myth that women only get an abortion as a "last resort". There are many indications (interviews with doctors that perform abortions for example) that Austria has one of the highest abortion rates per capita worldwide (or at very least of the western countries).

not at the moment considering we got francis the arab lover in the vatican

Good, they were self-aware. Unlike christcucks.

Anti semitism is a pagan tradition, it has nothing to do with Christianity. Anti Semitic pagans who converted to Christianity simply continued the tradition with no theological justification for it. People who weren't anti Semitic before converting to Christianity aren't anti semites.

it's just that they jumped straight into the Christ wagon, because it perfectly tied their ideas together.

dat ass