I work in a group home full of mentally ill teenage girls. The kind that need to be locked up 24/7. AMA

I work in a group home full of mentally ill teenage girls. The kind that need to be locked up 24/7. AMA...

why?

Obviously:
Did you get your dick wet? If yes, fucking greentext nao, i need it for science!

Every once in a while, I help someone fix their life. But mostly it's just wasted time on crazies.

what's the craziest shit you've seen while working there?

Fuck no. Never stick your dick in crazy.

Do they like Lena Dunham?

ever feel like letting them do dumb shit that would end up in them hurting themselves?

like if one is licking a wall socket and you dont stop her?

A girl who stored six 1 1/2 inch drywall screws in her pussynfor six months?

The girl who swallowed a spoon?

The girl who ate a lightbulb?

Shit, I can't decide...

All the time. You can't really hurt yourself licking sockets. Been there, done that.

any alcohol/substance abuse?

explain the screw story. how were the screws discovered?

Craziest shit to happen to you?

have you ever molested any? and why is the answer yes?

ever grope em while your subduing them

If any, what credentials do you have? Why did you choose this profession? What do you make annually?

Sure. But they're locked in, so they've got no access. Sometimes, they drink hand sanitizer...

not op but i second this.

One day she just handed them over. She also did the same with batteries and bottle caps.

i've worked in a cbrf for special needs young adults (8-21), and the girls are always the craziest.

What was her intentions?

Not on purpose. But sometimes you see and feel things you probably shouldn't.

OP what state are you from? lol

Possibly like the ass pennies skit, except for carpenters?

Her intentions in handing them over, or keeping them?

OP you seem to have not answered my questions

Yea i have. A few times but i sneak them extra snacks and free time to keep em shut

Are any of the girls pretty ?
I worked at a sign-up for some handycap fun-run or something like that most of the females were derps but one of them was actually really good looking.

what was she going to do with them? why did she end up turning them over?

B.S. in social work, LCSW, 42K. And I do it to help people, although that feels like a rarity.

not op

Do you find any of those things hot?
Do you have any pics of a hot retard?

i've worked in a cbrf for basically the same thing, depending on the company and severity of the needs. The company i worked for didn't give a shit who you were, they would hire anyone to do the job as long as you had a high school diploma and were 21+, pays between $10-18 depending on position, company (mine was complete shit)

Sometimes. That just makes them crazier, and a target for the other girls.

She cut herself with anything she could find. Turned them over to prove she was a good kid. Yeah, right...

are they violent towards you or the other normies? Do they try to ambush you at any times with an attack?

Cool man. Another question. Was there ever any compelling breakthrough with any of the girls?

Have you met their family members? if so, do they seem dead inside?

Interesting. How old was she? What was her story?

of the more interesting stories i have i worked with a kid who had such a disassociation with reality that he thought he was spongebob and/or angelica(from rug rats), he frequently jumped infront of cars to tell them to stop.
another kid found a live frog, showed it to his staff, smiled, and ate it all except one leg, which twitched in his hand. he laughed a lot while chewing it.

OP here. Jk. It's guys, not girls, and I suck their dicks 24/7.
#Heaven

I once saw a naked girl, covered in mud, running down the middle of the road. In the snow! She ended up biting a cop, too.

Violent, all the time. Smart enough to plan an ambush? Not so much.

What happened to these two?

Do they recover?

Some. Some are fucked up and get a little better. Others get much better. But about half are never getting better and will be locked up forever.

Damn. Seeing one young retard girl makes my heart sink a bit. But seeing this group of them? sheeit. So sad. Do they even realize how fucked they are?

is there a downward trend in mental stability as they age, or do they kinda stay the same weird for life?

the one who thought he was spongebob, he finally got to a good enough place to live at home, and i hear he is doing very well.
the one who ate the frog still lives there, he grazes on grass when on the playground and will attack people for food. Hes a 6ft 3in tall 17 year old who gets the same ammount of food they give 10 year olds, actually less because they want the smaller kids to gain weight so they get seconds at meals

Yes. Almost always, the families are super fucked up.

Thats terrible. What is your sexuality? How big is your penis?

depends on staffing, care, and a lot of variables. I've seen kids learn so much in a short ammount of time, and others slowly progress, sometimes years to learn simple tasks. Stability comes with maturity and age, when puperty slows down they eventually are able to cope a bit better. there are rare cases where they don't figure it out, its sad but every step forward is worth it.

Holy shit why is this so funny to me i'm dying hahahaha

14. Terrible sexual trauma and a family history of mental illness. She wanted to stay crazy, not get better.

What kind of drugs do you feed them?

Gotta say Im pretty relived to hear the Spongebob kid is doing good. As for the frog kid, kek. I got a good visual image of that.

Girls grow out of a lot of issues around age 25 or so. But most of the girls I work with are brain damaged or schizophrenic. And there's no fixing that..

Any negroes ?
I figure society can't tell the insane ones from the regular ones so there aren't many in homes, just jail

What's the most common mental illness you see?

Psst, go on youtube and find this guy Zaric Zhakaron, he deserves more subs :3

how do you keep your sanity OP?

Lots of haldol, thorazine, seroquel, depakote...

most stuff that i've seen (for autistic kids and stuff) like clonidine, mood stabilizers, abilfy, other stuff. its a complete guessing game and because they can't communicate effectively we don't know for sure if its helping. one kid ive worked with has been on nearly every kind of legal medication available. many parents are advocates for medicinal marijuana (which in studies has proven to work miracles). i've caught several families smoking their kids up on visits, personally i think a lot of them would benefit from it. especially because of the side effects of the medications theyre on. one child at 9 went bald and had a complete mental breakdown when he was perscibed too much abilify, which ultimately lead to his hospitalization and placement where i worked (sorry not really caring about spelling atm)

Hahaha... I like girls. My cock is average.

forgot about depakote, that shit is nasty, we had to hid it in the food of several of the kids i worked with, that stuff just stays a nasty powder i can't believe they eat it on stuff.

Whiskey, smokes, and rough sex.

weed too, everybody i worked with smoked. had several dealers working at the place i worked at.

Tell us about the niggers George.

Sorta-kinda, not really..

Is there an age cap, or do they get transferred to somewhere else?

place i worked at was 7 or 8 to 18, but extentions to 21 (day before they turn 22) was common. one kid destroyed a daycare 2 days after he left because they wouldn't let him play on their wii all day.

Adult services are a bad joke. When they age out at 18, they go wherever. Then they end up in jail or long term hospitalization after they do something crazy.

Really interesting, thanks. Do you have any experience with psychedelics being used?

Sounds familiar....

i know i shouldn't indulge your racism, but for some reason every black kid i worked with loved "black and yellow" by wiz kalifa, not sure why. one kid also was completely obsessed with chief keif.

UCB for the win!

Did any of them seem fairly normal and keeping them there was making them worse a la One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest ?

Do u ever fuk them? Hello?

Thats not good enough. Most nggers listen to that crap. Tell us about the really obscene pickaninnies

No, never. I work with really fucked up kids.

if you're thinking about trying to work there to steal it, no dice, they have a fairly strict system to ensure that theft of the drugs can't happen. and if you even managed to they would know it was you in a heartbeat. hardest stuff i've seen kids on are 1200mg of depakote, or lithium, and other stuff. but some of the kids are so wound up that it barely even slows them down.
i live in wisconsin, if that helps i'm sure plenty of staff/ former staff frequent Sup Forums, i haven't been on here in years but i'm bored tonight.

theyre really not any different from other kids though to be honest, sorry to disappoint. i would argue that the kids learn worse behaviors from other kids, some kids became more aggressive after seeing other kids behave that way.

This has already been answered
Tard

Wut

You're actually familiar with what he's talking about ?
I have no idea what that shit is

he said no , never stick his dick in crazy

Why dont you try those?

No, idiot. Never stick your dick in crazy. There was one, years ago that made an amazing offer, but I did the right thing and turned her down.

nice

theyre mood stabilizers and antidepressants, no real point anyways. I could've dozens of times but nah i'm good. i did work on adderall a few times( got it from a coworker, while at work) was a very productive day. but they aren't on stuff like that, nor would i steal from them. i'm not that shitty of a person. I smoke weed, thats all

another interesting story, a kid kept fisting himself without lube, this caused severe damage, blood everywhere, and he began to prolapse. mind you this kid was between 12-15. after a big meeting they decided to get him a dildo and lube so he wouldn't kill himself because of it. 100% true story.

What do they do for fun ?
Does staff try to keep them happy ? Or is it just a full-time job keeping them out of trouble ?
I feel sorry for these 'tards

How do we know thats no bullshit

How often does one of them try to act out sexually with you and what do you do about it?

I knew a kid who liked to stick his glasses in his ass. Kind of the wrong size/shape, but that was his thing...

I'd concur with this. About these group homes. The so-so kids pkck up a lot more shit and stupid ideas, worse behaivor once in these places. Good portion while problematic probably shouldnt evej been there. The private company hired some of the dumbest bottom tier staff to work in these home that i have ever seen as well. Not all but a good portion. Fuck in some cases staff were worse than the kids. Sad shit really

Pretty frequently. Just tell them no, document it to CYA, and move on with life.

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."
i can't prove anything, but i'm not making it up. lots of kids with special needs have odd sexualities and disturbances. i know that there is a 17 year old client that nearly raped 2 separate kids (one 8 years old the other 11) because the staff was inattentive. they covered it up to save their jobs to avoid the center being shut down. once again can't prove it, but yeah it actually happened.

Max?