I keep thinking about the SAME THING when I rub off each night and really wish I could think of something else...

I keep thinking about the SAME THING when I rub off each night and really wish I could think of something else. I think of an ex partner and times he would vomit. We were both addicted to heroin so it would happen a lot. Vomit is sort of my kink... I think of him throwing up, me kissing him after he would throw up, and him throwing up on me even though the latter never happened. He was the only person to ever make me squirt. I cum hard when I think about him even though we only lived together from mid 2014 to mid 2015. My brain still associates him with pleasure, arousal, and the comforting familiar feelings of heroin. Any tips on how to get my brain to re-wire itself from this association? I feel so embarrassed and disgusted... He is not a good person, to say the least.

To start, tits with a timestamp.

I'm gonna copypasta this to /adv/ but Sup Forums is smarter.

Do I really have to?
I'm very tired.

Takes 2 seconds. Plus I got over all my exes and Jack off to whatever I want now.

I'll start typing up how I got over it while you get the tits.

Rules are rules

Ahhhh you guys are mean. All I got is a cellphone with a camera button in an inconvenient place. Let me see what I can do. Hold on.

>Hold on
Spooky scary dot jpeg

Bumparoo

Sorry my tits are not nice.

Bumping with a fat exes tits. Op fuckin delivar

Tyvm op. Here's how I got over it.

I lost my virginity to some fat chick I met on Tinder. She wasn't that hot and wasn't that kinky. All she wanted to do was missionary and etc... anywho I convinced myself all I was gonna fuck was fat chicks and I forced that to become my fetish. So I kept trying to jack off to fat girls and I got into it. But I started dated this other girl who wasn't fat and as time went on I realized that I couldn't he into fat chicks anymore. So I found another kink and fantasized that one and kept finding hotter and hotter version of that kink.

You just have to find something else that slightly turns you on and milk it. Keep experimenting with other kinks. Hell I used to be into cp but I got over that one.

Also op, my snap is killa_sammich

Not for dick pics, but for if you need more advice on this. I dont go on Sup Forums enough.

Alright. I will focus on my other kinks. I have an abusive ex who actually LIKED vomit (in different contexts, but still) so focusing on this one isn't the greatest idea. I don't know how to change what arouses me except just force myself to think of other things.... something has to stick. Thanks.

I commend you for changing away from CP! I almost wanted to become a counselor for pedophiles. The said ex is a pedophile. I have taken a long time trying to understand. :)

More?

Thanks...I might add you. I might have to make a brand new one because my username is the alias I use as a sex worker. I have pictures of my face and everything. If you decided to leak that stuff, it could end badly for me. I know my tits are not nice but I do dom work which depends more on skill. I mean I supplement it with vanilla stuff but yeah...

Maybe. What did you have in mind?

Aight mang. Just whenever you add me I'll be here to talk.

She was a virgin. Got nudes and never fucked her because she had a nasty ass tomboy attitude and style. Could still go and fuck her but not to much into chasing tail anymore.