>Africans are shorter
>Arabs are about the same
>Injuns (Latinos) are much shorter

Why do Whites have this stereotype?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABAK5Wcl6SA
elpais.com/elpais/2016/07/21/media/1469127433_712478.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're still short as fuck. I'm only 185cm and I felt like a giant in Tokyo.

It's just that you're literally the tallest people on Earth.

You'll feel tall anywhere non-white

>Why do Whites have this stereotype?
America WW2 movies. I have been to China and Chinks were taller than niggers and sudacas. I was surprised desu

Because Asian "men" are very feminine so it's expected that they are short (which they are)

Is it easy to get japanese girls if i'm 188cm tall?

Yeah, it's not Asians in general who are short. Chinese and Koreans are quite tall. It's only Japanese who are short. The Chinese called Japan "dwarf country" for centuries lel

Above 175 is a plus

But 188 is kinda too tall

I'm sure some girls dig that

This is the moderator of /r/AsianAmerican. Asian "men" are pathetic, even the people who claim to advocate for Asians in the west still support the white patriarchy that emasculates Asian men.

All the blacks and arabs I've met were tall as fuck (190+cm) except few exceptions

The blacks we have here are like 170 and super skinny.

Because that's an indisputable truth.

It should be "short Japanese meme"

Koreans aren't short.
Northern Chinese aren't short.
Only Japanese "men" are.

I'm from Korea and 183cm. Japanese girls laugh in bed with me, saying they'd never bother with a Japanese man.

I knew 4 guys from Saudi Arabia

All shorter than me (175cm)

在日帰れ!

糞チョンしね

整形キムチ大国

finns are the only tall asians

>Average measured in South Korea
173cm
>Average measured in Japan
171cm
>Average measured in China
Depends on where in the country but around 170cm average (174 in Beijing though)

yes but in Korea and China the new generation is much taller than the older because of nutrition, skewing the average

in Japan it's still the same lel.

I went China and Korea.
I am sad but I admit.
Japanese very short then Chinese and Koreas.
Shamefur dispray.

>that Adam's apple

Why get a boob job and probably a hair removal treatment but let that thing be

Atleast jungle ppl like flips and Indonsesians are midgits

that guy is so short and still he wears a too short vest. how is that even possible. did he buy that vest in a teen department store.

average indonesian male is 5'2" or something

africans are taller
arabs are taller
even latinos are taller

race of turbomanlets desu

good post

I am 5 feet 10 inches.

>mfw I am 2 inches short to 6 feet

He bought it in a Japanese department store lel

What's there to laugh about? I don't understand why japanese always have to over-react to korean.

Japan, Seriously what can we do about it though?

We can't do nothing when whitto piggus blluying us with height/dick size

Let's make them ashamed fertilizing Africa, Because niggas average height when they have sufficient nutrition is 1.90cm
China is on the plan already

Asians are by far the shortest people out there as anyone can attest, the only way to fix you lot is a western diet full of chemicals and growth hormones

I can only imagine that he actually tries to look tall. As in copying the look of very tall people who have to wear slightly too short clothes because clothes fitting to them are rare.

Because when white people are outperformed in intelligence they chimp out and start talking about 'muh dick' (height).

As a Japanese person in Norway, this is very funny to me.

We should import American food and water. Eating watermelons and KFC chicken probably helps too.

> tfw no girl laughs in bed with you

he's a schizo netouyo, so noone can really understand his thought. you'd better just ignore those posts.

who dis

Bitch please even some Biharis look better than Korean males and almost all of them are way out of league of Korean Women. Link Related.

youtube.com/watch?v=ABAK5Wcl6SA

Insular dwarfism, same as with the Nips

will it be compensated the D's length and girth?

Its not that asians and latinos are small, its just that they are normal hieght and whites and africans are abnormally tall.

arabs and africians are shorter kek
don't trust any statistics in 3rd world countries
but blacks are really tall but they are don't get enough nutrition levantine and north africa are tall
gulf are short cause half of the population is indian

Again I have said this before and I'm going to say this again. This "HURR DURR ASIAN MEN ARE SHORT HURR DURR" exists only in the USA.

Europeans don't give a fuck about how people look or how short or tall they are. EUROPEANS JUDGE YOU BY YOUR CULTURE!!! This is why many Europeans think Japan as the "best" Asian country because they haven't bought as heavily as example Koreans into American rap meme and other American bullshit.

ALSO if your culture is shit, Europeans are going to judge you for that (great example middle east and muslim shitholes of east Asia).

We were rice farmers

Height is hunter-gatherer tier

Japanese were hunter-gatherers for thousands of years after Chinese started farming

>korea

>USA

Rice farming arrived in Japan the same time as we boated here

Coincidence?

It's rare to find a swede with >15cm dick desu.

Try being two meters tall, blonde, relatively buff and covered in tattoos.

I was literally an attraction despite how obviously intimidated people were.
Also I had to bend my neck 24/7 and I needed to go to the doctor when I got home because of it.

>bend neck
>have to go to the doctor
Try working out once in a while famalan.

Why is Fedor so small?

Yet somehow, Japanese women don't complain :^)

Let's just face it: nihon bitches were made for Korean dick

he's 183, the right dude is just giant, anyway it wasn't a problem for him to beat the giant up.

Actually, the match lasted like 30 minutes. Fedor laid on top of him the entire match.

Because the Dutch guy is a kick boxer. So fighting him standing up is impossible.

Idk, I'm pretty short but I have big penis.

>Move to city
>More foreigners there
>All asians are short as fuck
GEE HOW COULD THIS STEREOTYPE HAVE BEEN BORN? The term stereotype implies that it has been -grounded- in truth

The result matters don't you think? You don't judge the winner.

how can it be a meme if it's true?

I don't judge the winner. I did both Judo and Kick boxing (and some other sports). And I think it's all good fun.

I used to go to aikido classes, sometimes i feel like i better had chosen something more agressive.

I did Krav Maga for a while. Five years or so. And there they also had Aikido techniques. I loved twisting arms. So I'm thinking of picking up Aikido as well. Just for the techniques.

Did you get to meet Steven there?

Lol why is south korea one of the bidders, weren't they used to be japan's top comfort women source

Can confirm. Went to Hong Kong and Seoul and was surprised by how tall they were.

I was all my childhood practicing judo and karate but kids always beat me up at school. Now I do ancient Spanish fencing. Is totally useless in real life but I keep the tradition alive.

Asia has more KFCs per capita than the US lel

If you want something useful then boxing is all you ever need. Most other martial arts are pretty much masturbation.

They were probably laughing at how small your dick is.

kek dat hand.
Actually he was one of those who had an influence on me in my childhood lol, i raised on Jackie Chan, Van Damm etc movies so it was cool back then.

You seem like a good fighter. I like the general idea of aikido tho, since i never was that big i like to use my opponent's mass against him (183/72).

I do not want to fight anymore. Spanish fencing is cool, ancestral and patriotic.

Tokyo Olympic Games 1964 Judo

Anton Geesink is actually from my city. There is also a statue of him here.

>africans are taller
Africans are turbo manlets.The average height is around 5'3

>but blacks are really tall
No they aren't.

I'm 6'4"

Based yurope

I smell bad.

Anton Geesink

says Mongoloid

Japanese leader is taller than Putin

Well, if I use a Gypsy as a reference of an average Indian, they're way shorter than we are. The Chinese that work here are shorter than middleschool children. Wouldn't know about Blacks or Arabs, never saw any.

Where are /r/asianmasculnity? Of all the threads on this board i epxpected them to show up here and start spamming with their "...and here you can see 180cm asian with his white girlfriend"

The Russian still btfo the dutchcuck tho

because this: elpais.com/elpais/2016/07/21/media/1469127433_712478.html

average height on every country of the World.

only baby dick lanklets care about height

You should probably respect native Norwegians more or fuck off the country. You ARE NOT a native to Europe or Norway. Remember that.

I'm 168cm and about to kill myself.

don't kill yourself

I'm 166cm. Chin up, friend.