Have you ever stolen a pair of panties? Who's were they? What did you do with them?

Have you ever stolen a pair of panties? Who's were they? What did you do with them?

this calls to me

Yeah.
I was like 12-13 and my sister was giving me a ride somewhere.
She stopped by her friends house and I went to take a piss in the bathroom
There was a hamper so I dove in and grabbed a pair of panties

Bump

Never have, never understood why people do it.
Why do people do it?

>inb4 faggot

OP here, never have before but considered it. As a 24 y/o virgin it's probably as close to a girl I'll ever get

I used to steal my best friends moms bras and panties, put them on and masturbate.

I have sniffed my younger sisters panties since I was a kid. Sometimes I felt bad about it but its addicting.

Bump! Also panties / creep shot thread

this with my moms panties.

Took a pair of my sisters when she moved out. I wear them while whoring myself on CL.

Pics?

Yes. My friends mom's. I would take them off of the drying line and jerk off in them, then hang them back up.

hot ass girl i knew way back when. Came in each on of them before putting them back. Every time.

yes i was living with a roommate, whenever she would off to work she would leave her door slightly cracked.

I would go into her room and swipe a pair from her dirty hamper.

The second time i attempted this her room was decorated with panties and i mean like flourished everywhere i came in two of them and put them back.

27 here. Last year I was at a female friends house, same age as me, getting fucked up, large group of us, and I found a pair of her hot 16 year old sisters panties. 16 is legal in this particular state and the girl has definitely tried to throw herself at me but she is to young so I won't fuck her. I did put the dirty part of her panties in my mouth and rub one out tho. Found out later she's a total whore and got herpes from her uncle when she was 14 and consensually fucking him. Thank God my mouth was safe. Yes, this in the south.

i get a kick out of my cum rubbing against their pussy.

Stole my cousins panties. sniffed them, sucked on them, and fapped with them. I also Snuck into the house of a middle schooler down my street. I stole two pairs of her panties.

lol.. women know when their underware are fucking crusty man... hahahaha and you know.. wash them anyways..

sketchy, but good job

I would just smell them and fap to it but I never came on the panties. Wouldn't they notice?

I have dirty panties of every girl Ive ever fucked,

well, minus two of them.

I have about 12 panties now.

I used to do this too but also steal some of his sisters bras too and try and smuggle them home. I would fap with them and cum on them until it got crusty and just tossed it in the woods out back lol. Another kid I used to hang with but he this kid was a a total loser, so I would take his sisters bra and do the same but leave them behind. I felt bad cause his sister was nice but eh whatever man. At least I got to find a nice bra and keep it but I lost the fucking thing. It sucks because i would cum buckets.

Yeah
Step sisters
Came in them then burned the evidence

One day I was at a friends house, I told them I was going to the bathroom but instead went to their mother's room, and searched the whole room upside down until I found her stash of panties. She's a pretty hot lesbian MILF, she had a lot of slutty panties and that really turned me the fuck on so I stole a lot of them. Still have'em in my room.

Stole quite a few panties from ex gfs, friends, family. Startin to get a Nice Collection. Use them to jerk of in. I wash them ofcourse, but i really Love the First few day a a fresh steal. Smell of pussy is so Nice. Best pair i got are from my youngest Sisters (pic relatief). Nice Black Hello Kitty ones.

Share the stash man

I've taken panties from my hot aunt, a girl i had a crush on in high school, ex gfs, her hot younger sister. I've had pictures of them all except aunt and would jack off into them while scrolling through their pictures

faggot

We want some aunt panties

A few times while my friend was taking a shower, Id go in to his moms room and cum on a good pair. One time I left a crusty stain, but no one ever noticed i guess. Another time i actually wore a pair of her panties and went to my friends musical with his entire family. it was so nerve wracking I never did that again. Still came in more panties tho

Nice facebook gallery picture of your sister, would be a shame if someone posted her facebook here and sent her a message telling here where the black hello kitty panties went

I wish i still had them, i always jacked off into the girls panties, just rinsed off the jizz so it'd look clean then put them back after they dried the next time i go there. my ex's sister was my favorite, she would always have thongs and boy shorts, imagining her i them was amazing.

I stole my fiancé's and sniffed them when I wanted her.

How did she not notice?

Any pics of the owner?

Exactly what i am thinking

Yeah a true shame good luck findinv her Facebook, faggot. Have another one might help. Plus think she already knows.

My aunts, my native friends little sister and my cousins

didnt cum excessively in to them, just enough, and I dont think anyone really studies their underwear they grab to put on
yup

She's hot. Did you also sniff her dirty ones? How did you have such easy access?

id make sure id sniff the dirty ones when i got the chance, while i jacked it in to clean ones. I use to be over at her place often. Took lots of risky chances.

I used to steal them all the time my freshman year of college when the laundry room was coed. I probably stole 20 pairs. Good times.

That's awesome man. Any more pics of her slutty thongs?

My freshman year I lived in these apartment buildings where my friend lived next door, and he has this half black mom (who was more white than, black. Looked almost hispanic.) and the laundry rooms were in separate rooms on the outside, and nobody locked their laundry room doors at night so I would walk into hers and steal her panties, and sometimes bra. I took them home, jack off into them, wear them, smell them and after i came into them, I just threw them away, except one time I put back a pair i came into so maybe she would wear them again .

other than the one i posted, this is the only other thong pic

ok

Mmmm. I'm loving this. Did she leave a strong scent on her thongs?

my moms. i wore them and fapped. not my proudest moment tbh

yeah she did, even though she didnt stain them much.

Ass smell too? Or only pussy?

Lol. Sorry for all the questions. I have a massive fetish for this type of thing

only pussy by what i can remember.
another pic of thong

>Be me, 17 at the time
>Be staying over at a friends place
>Sitting in lounge, alone at 2:00 a.m.
>Look over at the drying rack and notice her sisters panties
>Decided to grab a pair and cum in them
>Put panties back on rack and leave the next day

Thanks for sharing, user! Some more pics of her would be highly appreciated

very nice
np
>on left

fakn nasty..bitches draws look like a opossum gave birth in the muthuhfukrs

Around 2002 I had an unhealthy obsession that I had developed for a female friend. When asking her out had failed, I waited till she was out on several occasions and climbed through her window several times. I would do fucked up shit like jack off while laying on her bed with her brah/panties on my head, fap off on her toothbrush etcetera. I stole a pair of her pussy juice crusted panties one day and stuffed them in the glove compartment of my 84 honda accord to sniff at my leisure. For like a fucking yr they stayed there.

Yeah op, ive stolen my friends moms panties. My vousins, and every girl i haveever fucked made rhem leave without panties. Its addicting. Ive sniffed my friends girlfriends panties. And then i wear them and fap to pics of them

Fb pic

Stolen, no. Borrowed, yes.
Mostly my sister's, but also 4 female flatmates I've lived with over the years.... Dirty or clean, great fapping materials. I've also used my sisters and one flatmates dildos, and I've cum in my sisters yoghurt once, but she threw it out because she said it tasted off....So either my semen is rank or I didn't mix it properly.

Stop pretend fagging

Yes, a female friend knew I was into it, so she asked me to house-sit.
While I was there she was taunting me via text to snoop.
When I gave in she asked me to take a thong, slip it into my gf's drawer and let me know the day she wears it.

I was hard for weeks.

Wow. That sounds a lot like what I used to do when I had female roommates. Do you have any photos of them or their panties?

Never had to steal them women always left them in my house under beds and shit along with brushes and har ties. Had to clean house like a bitch to keep from getting busted by the next one

im not

nah unfortunately not. While camera phones were around in those days, they still weren't common nor good quality, I used to peep on all of them but had no way of recording any of it.
Fuck me I used to be a creep, haha

I haven't thought about this for years but seeing this thread brought it to mins. Several years back we had a hot 20 year old babysitter who would bring her laundry to wash and dry it. Sometimes she brought her own detergent and dryer sheets but she usually just helped herself to ours. One day she dropped her basket and ran back out to her car . A pair of sexy panties were peeking our and i grabbed them and walked around the corner to stash them. Moar?

Yesss. Moar please. Sound like a hot position to be in. Tell us about her dirty panties

i used to housesit for a family that lived down the street, i would skip school during the day and sneak over and jerk off with the mom/daughters panties and bras. i also used to steal my bestfriends sisters panties from their hamper in their basement before i'd head home. ended up jerking off over his sleeping.passed out mom once too. good times. oh, and once i was staying with a friend in his cabin. his older sister left a pair of soaking panties in the bathroom, right on the toilet, before i went in before bed. i bust a huge nut in those. she ended up wearing them the next day too.

I had this ex gf, who had some mental issues. So i stole some underwear from her houses dirty clothes basket, but i accidently took one of her quite a bit younger Sisters, did not know at the Time. So she slept over, we woke up and started fooling around. I had the dirty underwear under my pillow. My ex started to jack me off under the blankets. After a while i took the panties put them arocnd my cock and told her to keep wanking. I came buckets. With the pnties still around my cock, i removed the Blanket to go to the bathroom. But sudenly the face of my ex changed exoression. She asked me whos panties those were, i told her hers took em out of the basket. She was furiously telling me that i had take her Sister underwear and how discusted i was and she felt, my reaction was getting a raging boner again still having The panties around my cock. Lets Just say that did not calm her down

I stolen my cousin thong i went with my grandma too my cousins house no one was home and I went downstairs where she sleeps and went in her dresser and saw her thongs and I took one and I jacked off and came all over her thongs pic related that's her

Hot mate. Pics of the thongs?

Yes

Post them...?

Fuck. What a sexy thong. Bet it felt great to spray all over it

I've done it to my two younger sister's, my aunt's, my close friends', and my girlfriend's...It's not a healthy thing but oh god, I can't stop it.

And I've done more than just simple stealing panties. This took its own form and evolved into something else completely. Working with other things like lotion, shampoo, and all other sorts of liquid based products and foods.

Contacts, makeup, toothbrush, fuuuuuckload of other shit.