Hey Drugfags, I bought two hits of LSD and this is what I got. I don't get it. Is it the big piece in the middle?

Hey Drugfags, I bought two hits of LSD and this is what I got. I don't get it. Is it the big piece in the middle?

Just put the whole thing in your mouth, dude.

Me and a friend are gonna use it, 1 hit each

You got ripped off, dummy.

Are you sure?

So, put the whole thing in your mouth, then make out with your friend.

Simple.

Trying a little hard there user

Nah I'm good

It's the two small squares in the top right.
Separate them and then place under tongue. If it tastes bitter it's not LSD and you should probably spit it out.

Really is the only way to ensure you both get high

What do you mean by this?

There's your drugs, it's two squares joined together to form a rectangle.

Hello?

There's nothing there though that's an imprint from this like wax paper

Yeah they are wrapped up in tape and paper start ripping near the rectangle

It's usually sandwiched in tin foil to stop it breaking down or getting damaged.
Just carefully rip around it man.
Can you give us another picture?

Just put the whole paper in your mouth under your tongue for 45mins( or until paper dissolves in mouth) then swallow. Will take at the minimum 1hour for it to work. ( Yes it can be faster whatever dont care B.) Will last probably 8-12hours. Plan well. Dont have inner Demons or you will eat yourself alive. Just relax, weed helps re amp the peak after it passes (1/½-3hour mark.) Just really depends on the stuff. Bitter means probably not pure acid. Bitter means can be very bad chemicals mix by cutter. Just relax relax relax. Don't get in your own head.

This
Each hit is 1/8th"x1/8th".
Its probably hidden between the paper

Holy shit.
It's in the thing to the left man.
Open the weird waxy thing on the left.

That's literally just a sheet of wax paper

Just fucking do it

Under the younger will speed up getting it in your blood stream. There is mainly 2 highs I experience. One Netflix and chill mode. Colorful animated films are amazing. All lights off relax mode play pink Floyd. It will finally all make sense. "hello is there anybody in there" was the most out of body mind blowing chilling lyrics I have e er heard while tripping. Or active high. My buds and I went on a nature walk in the forest. Walked 6 miles that night. Coolest creepiest experience. Just plan and relax relax relax.

OP here, I think I figured out and feel stupid now.
There's two layers of that white waxy paper under the tape with it in between

You don't deserve those drugs

1 hit is nothing, I always take 2 or 2.5 tabs

cool i've taken 50 as i was being pulled over, who cares you attention seeking whore

I'm already high af off some sour diesel. Give me a break

Acid is amazing take my advice and get the fuck off this shit whole. Enjoy your experience to your magical and never ending experience. Also, it's acid. So by plan I mean try. Once you are on it you will be in an autopilot do everything and nothing at the same time mode

Drug general thread now.