ATTN: ALL CITIZENS

ATTN: ALL CITIZENS

IT IS A SATURDAY NIGHT. YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE:

1) YOU ARE FAT, UGLY OR ANTI SOCIAL. MOST LIKELY ALL THREE.
2) YOU DON'T 'HATE PEOPLE', THEY HATE YOU AND YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BE ALONE
3) YOU ARE TOO COWARDLY FOR SUICIDE

DON'T PRETEND YOU ARE EDGY, SUPERIOR, COOLER. YOU ARE NOT. YOU ARE NOT A SPECIAL LITTLE SNOW FLAKE. YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER FAT UGLY FUCK TOO SOCIALLY INEPT TO GET A GIRL; OR MAKE FRIENDS.
CARRY ON.

but you're here too

LOOK AT RULE #3.

Married with three kids! Fuck off!

is your caps lock stuck fuck nut

i killed an 18 pack of natty ice with a coworker, got home and passed the fuck out. Now I am here. This thread gets me

I'm not fat, I'm pretty physically fit.
I'm only ugly in the sense that I'm sort of an ugly version of Colin Farrel.
I am, however, autistic as fuck.

Its sunday afternoon and im at work but thanks for projecting

AND WHAT A DAD YOU MUST BE....INSTEAD OF SPENDING TIME WITH THEM..YOU ARE HERE?

THAT'S WHAT I WOLD BE SAYING IF SOME LOSER WAS ACTUALLY STUPID ENOUGH TO ALLOW YOU TO FUCK HER FAT ASS THREE TIMES/....BUT WE ALL KNOW YOUR MARRIED TO YOUR CAT AND HE "THEE KIDS" ARE INFLATABLE DOLLS

THANKS FOR COMING...NOW YOU FUCK OFF LONELY FAT FUCK

OH YEAH...I FORGOT THE GUYS IN OTHER "TIME ZONES" OR THE GUYS WITH GF THAT "ARE OUT OF TOWN" OR THE GUYS THAT ARE "KILLING A FEW MINUTES BEFORE THEY HEAD OUT".....ALL OF YOU= SUICIDE PLEASE

POST A PIC. MY GUESS IS YOU LOOK MORE LIKE A FAT RETARD AND NOTHING LIKE COLIN FARELL...NOTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO HIM

ITT: op got banned from /mlp/ for being too cringy and is trying to vent his frustration on \b\

I fucked my gf in the ass last night, went to a party today, left because it was boring and went and chilled with cool friends instead. Now I'm back home playing niggerfield 1 beta.

You don't know anything bitch, don't project.

ding ding ding you guessed it

YEP...AND YOU HAVE TO CONVINCE A TOTAL STRANGER ON THE NET OF THAT "FACT" HUH LONELY 50 YEAR OLD BALDING FAT ASS,,,,,,

REALITY: YOU WERE HOME LAST NIGHT ON Sup Forums, YOU ARE HOME TONIGHT ON Sup Forums AND LET'S GUESS SUNDAY NIGHT: HOME ALONE WITH MUMMY CRUISING Sup Forums....YOU LEFT OUT THE PART WHERE MUMMY WIPES YOUR FAT ASS

Smell my dick faggot

Actually I wanted to stay at home. I could go to 2 different places to drink with diferent groups of friends but instead im chilling at my home becouse I want.
Op,You actually are your description so fuck you!

Only butt hurt motherfuckers that cant face reality are replying the this thread

POSTING IRL PIC SO YOU FAT NECKBEARD LOSER FUCKS CAN SEE WHAT A REAL MAN LOOKS LIKE

OK FATSO.............I LOVE THE LONELY FAT ASS DELUSIONAL FUCKS ...IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING ELSE TO DO...YOU WOULD BE FUCKING DOING IT , YOU DON'T SO YOU ARE HERE...AGAIN..ALONE..MISERABLE AND TOO FUCKING GOOFY AND COWARDLY TO END YOUR MISERABLE WORTHLESS EXISTENCE

Ed O'Neill?

AND YOU FAILED AT THAT TOO.......SIGH.....Sup Forums NEVER DISAPPOINTS

Yes
Yes
Yes
What do I win?

I dropped acid today with some friends and then we walked around downtown since there was a big football game happening but now we're back home and now I'm here

IE. I DRANK MOUNTAIN DEW ALL DAY, MY TUMMY HURTED SO MUMMY GAVE ME A BLOW JOB AND SWALLOWED

ACTUALLY i DONT THERES 2 PEOPLE IN MY HOUSE, IM JUST IN MAH HOUSE NIGA.

How are you all falling for this

THIS.....YOU WIN THE PRIZE OF DESPAIR REALITY. AT LEAST YOU "GET IT'.

OF COURSE 2 PEOPLE: MUMMY AND THE NIGGER SHE'S FUCKING FOR THE ROCK

TRUTH HURTS. YOU LONELY BALDING 50 YEAR OLDS CAN'T RESIST THIS ONE. THE LONELY BALDING 17 YEAR OLDS ARE WORSE.

Yeah or i couldnt make plans since i had to work?

IT TAKES A 3 MINUTE PHONE CALL TO SET SOMETHING UP LONELY DELUSIONAL FAT FUCK...OF COURSE YOU NEED FRIENDS FOR THAT TO WORK

mommhy and daddy :) and my dog named Peter hehe :)

NAHHHH FUCK YOU

YOU NAMED YOUR REAL DOLL PETER?FUCKING CRUEL

Clearly I didn't make myself clear but this is obv bait anyways so whatev

Son, if you'll be an hero do it already, no need to beg for a roast, you life roasted you to the bone and you are too tired to go on.

3 FUCKING MINUTES......3

I m authisc or what, but I dont see nothing wrong with enjoy videogames and books in a saturday night.

Everything on Sup Forums has already happened at least once before. Including this.

Somehow, that takes every last bit of bile out of this thread.

lmao i worked a double shift today, i'm here because i want a quick fap during the Auburn game before i go to sleep

I'm married, taking a bath presently, about to grub some food, have a few beers, tuck the kids in and then fuck my wife for 20 minutes before nodding off to sleep in my king size bed in the house I own.

Why you gotta hate?

being this young

yea ok kiddo

Actually im here because im taking a dump.

I'm here while I wait for my train to go downtown and get fucked up with my friends

I bet there's even an oldfag still here that remembers when this thread was real.

Work as a crime scene investigator. Just waiting for a call.. Glad to say Sup Forums, Best gore made things easier.

Is OP high

pic and timestamp that shit or it didn't happen

90% chance this is stale pasta. I wonder how often this thread pops up?

I'm at work with nothing better to do. So.

He can't because it didn't. Very little on Sup Forums is real.

If you give him some time, he will show you a timestamp, that at some point was used in a pic, that was at one time taken when some user. was Sup Forums'ing on the pot. But it will not be him.

if it isnt the famous red-texter from 6+3-1/pol/

ALL CAPS

Once I get a car and have some spending money (soon). I will be out and about, probably never even come to /b again. Not Sup Forums. /b

Anons should've set a match to that place when most of them walked out the door.

which one are you sweetheart?

Some saturdays I am sick and/or there is 2 feet of water outside because of a hurricane, and/or I just don't feel like going out, and/or I just want to drink beer at home without going out.

Thanks for projecting OP

Hoo boy, all this projection. Your life sounds sad, OP. I hope one day you can find the courage to blow your brains out.

Or maybe my wife left for night shift after I gave her a beautiful orgasm, and now I'm just finishing out the night browsing the shit

Kek

You are OP.

I'm 28. I'm too old to even be awake this late.

Well, no. I'm user. OP is OP.

I'm here for the lulz, plus you know, j-law's titty

true

>YOU DON'T 'HATE PEOPLE', THEY HATE YOU AND YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BE ALONE

but he's mostly correct here, that's why everyone gets so defensive

I have no way of knowing that's true.

I got strep throat and my girl coming over anyway later.

Just to sleep next to me.

Do you envy me?

You got it

Pretty spot on OP

I'm an insomniac

Nah I'm here cause going out a lot gets boring after a while and I'd rather fuck my girlfriend in my bed than in a alley somewhere near clubs

Or some of us work tomorrow

It's saturday?

Oh yeah, what about those of us that work tomorrow? I also spent a good chunk of tonight drinking at work/prepping for this nig'easter...

Everything on Sup Forums is. That's why you faggots are always desperate for OC: the great lie of Sup Forums is that Sup Forums is random or that anything new happens on it.

What if I'm just here out of habit because Sup Forums is entertaining and I'm trying to stay off alcohol?

I'm here because:
I am married
I love my music and my headgear
drinking
working tomorrow
live with the coolest dog on the planet
have mortgages to pay

you are so wrong O.P.

I feel kinda crap for no reason i am aware of. I actually have lots of opportunities for socialization or fucking today, but i'm just not feeling it.

I could even get high if i wanted to, but i don't like to get high when i feel bad, i prefer to get high when i'm already feeling good.

I'm thinking about just going to sleep, see if i feel better in 9 hours.

I'm at home now because I just got off work, which means I just came home to have dinner with my GF.
We'll probably watch an episode or two of something on Netflix, spend an hour having sex, take a shower, and go to bed.

Pretty average night, really.

>working 12 hour night shift
>will probably wake up to gf bringing me Popeyes chicken and a smoothie
>get sucked off before she sends me back to work where I shit post on Sup Forums
>feels good not being the 99% of Sup Forumsabies

Everything I say is the truth, except for the things that are lies.

Married. So, yeah, you at least got the lack of social life part right. Kinda. brb going to fuck my wife.

Colin Farrel is the ugly version of Ryan Renalds

Literally reading this next to my sleeping, real life, longterm girlfriend, longing for the days when the bait was clever.

It's Sunday you capslock jamming meme forcing refugee from summer Sup Forums grab ass two bit son of a syphilitic whore mother fucker.

The great lie
dulce et decorum est
pro patria mori

-w. owen

I don't know what the fuck that means, but i know dulce leche is an AWESOME ice cream.

Im working on an ambulance faggit, yousa bitch-ass bitch boy

I get paid to shitpost. Not because I shitpost at work, but because shitposting is my work.

Hillary Clinton has already given us more jobs than Obama. Look at me, she gave me one.

Correcting the record. All I have to do is shit post on Sup Forums and I get paid 2,000 a week. Hillary for President 2016

I'm a shemale who had a 3 way today with a doctor and his hot again wife, I hardly am a boring shut in

>again
asian*
god damn fake nails and smartphones

>THIS.....YOU WIN THE PRIZE OF DESPAIR REALITY. AT LEAST YOU "GET IT'.

he's gone now, but I recognized him from this post, he mostly spams 3+5/pol/ with nihilistic truth, unfortunately he's quite correct

all that nationalist "muh pure aryan" crap gets anyone is brutal existence followed by illness and death, its distraction

I come here to laugh at faggot OPs like this one

wrong. it's 1:36 pm

same fag here

how sweet and befitting it is to die for your country(loosely translated)