Hey Sup Forums, so I was hanging out with a friend, and her friend showed up, and she was really attractive...

hey Sup Forums, so I was hanging out with a friend, and her friend showed up, and she was really attractive. I asked this girl how old she was after some small talk and she said 19. So I tried my best to get to know her. She and I started talking all day and she started cuddling up on me. I kissed her later on. When I left she started texting me, and then she told me that she was actually 13. I'm fucked what do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r80kSTVoPUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stick it in her pooper

If all you did was kiss her then you are fine.

You should get a furry tattoo.

Oh boy

But she wants to hang out later tonight at my place. Just her. She seems super attached for some reason after one day of talking to her..

P-put your dick in it

If you can't tell the difference between a 13 year old and a 19 year old then you are literally retarded.

Look at that picture and tell me if she looks 13 to you.

id fuck her

and her mouth

there literally is no difference

Thats because shes 13 and youre obv older. Get head, fuck her, but be raw after letting her know that youre not doing it again

Guys, she asked if she can come over and I have been pretty hesitant. This is the conversation so far. What should I say?

delete her number and bloc her so she can't communicate with you anymore. Something like this WILL ruin your fucking life.

Imagine what a jury would think of you of they knew you had allegedly engaged in a sexual act with a minor and they had seen this thread.

Fuck that OP, this is a once in a life time opportunity. She wants your dick in and around her mouth. You gotta take life by the balls and never let go! FUCK HER, OP! FUCK HER LIKE YOU WERE AN ANIMAL! FUCK HER UNTIL SHE FLIES!

Don't be a pedophile, think of the consequences. You do this once and she has the opportunity to black mail you

fake and gay

Obviously you take her on a date to build a bear and pinkberry before you get a really painful awkward handjob in the backseat of your car.

She has to be younger than 11 years old for it to be pedophilia. Fuck her, OP!

If she told you she's thirteen don't have her over, not worth going yo jail

Option A: Get your dick wet, get arrested, go to prison, live in fear of having a screwdriver being jammed into your throat by the other prisoners, become a known pedophile if you survive that, never get a job, and have your family disown you.

Option B: Tell her to have a good life, delete her number, and go on with life like she didn't even exist.

nah homie that girl aint 13, she just want to see what kind of guy you are

go to jail
go directly to jail
do not pass go do not collect 200

ask for noodz,xDD do you have any pic of her?

Lol what

Nobody can figure out op is making his own screen shots and this is all a lie.... /b was really overcome with small children

Autism

youtube.com/watch?v=r80kSTVoPUY
Always relevant.

if you like her keep hanging out with her

Sent from my Android phone

Her pussy is wet and throbbing. Fuck her, OP. Also, stop saying "wait" so much while texting her. Be alpha, fuck what society thinks.

provided this isn't a troll, which it probably is...

so far, you're totally in the clear. you've done nothing wrong, and can continue your shitty life like nothing happened

if she comes over, you're asking for it

stop it, now

stop this shit

tell her you only play with 18+

This OP, she wants your cock! Accept her!

Okay I'm pissed. Jen is my friend that introduced me to said "13" year old. This shit happened.

Op is going to fucking jail. It may be fun for a few months fucking a 13 year old but once you break up, she'll go crazy and ruin your life. Not because she's actually crazy, but because puberty will kick in and cause her to realize how fucked up you are for taking advantage of her.

This guy called it

>happ to me too

Asking for what? Not too long ago, it was normal to marry 14 year olds. You know why? Because at that age they are able to produce children and become (very) aroused. Pretending that girls shouldn't fuck until 18 is purely Jew propaganda. Fuck this guy, OP. Do you like her? Do you want to fuck her? As long as she does, too, then do it!

OP, fuck her ass, whether she likes it or not.

>yupp

OP here, so I'm gonna play along with this game. But I'm really pissed. Girls shouldn't just fuck with guys like that. She's really nice but this was a low blow.

Just fuck her OP jesus christ, you're getting fresh Pussy on a silver platter for fuck sake.

be a man and fuck her but be real with her about your qualms make sure shes not gonna fuck you over later on before you do anything and remember rule number 1

>DONT STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY

Really? Everyone rather roll for false narrative than ignore an attention whore? Ok

Tell her youd be down if she were older. Then get that pusseh

Tell her because of her being 13 you have no romantic interest, but you're cool to be friends.

yawn, this.

WINRAR KILL DOG PLZ

This. Say it. Now. Fuck with her.

just

Bullshit, you know you can find people to be your yes men so why ask? Because deep down inside you know you need to stawp.

sorry but bartenders served me from 12-21 and THEN started to card me.

Hell think what your next ADULT girlfriend would think of you?

>inb4 if any

>Option B: Tell her to have a good life, delete her number, and go on with life like she didn't even exist.
what wise people do

Well here it is.. I'm still mad. You shouldn't fuck with someone like this.

how is anyone falling for this fake shit

Fuck her op

Low quality bait

fake, overacted, scripted

Now you use her for her body legally because shes not 13.

I don't know.. maybe now a lecture from mister - from my android phone about how this guy would have missed out on an enjoyable crush if he would have turned her down right off.

Bitches do this dumbass shit to us all the time, man. It's just part of all the fucking games they play.

Now go fuck her.

She is not 13. Tits too big

>Bitches do this dumbass shit to us all the time, man.
no that is you and your conversations with those voices in your head that do that shit.

I know, making up reasons to be douches, how fun

She may not be 13 but shes crazy. Never fuck crazy because eventually crazy will fuck you.

then it's his lucky day ain't it

Just fuck her

oh yeah gonna fuck him in the ass I'm sure with his pretend dildo from his pretend girlfriend Jenny!

All three names talk the same and have the same grammar and punctuation.

i just got a text from a 2 year old, i thought she was 24 when i met her. what do Sup Forums?