Michigan thread! Bonus points for 616

Michigan thread! Bonus points for 616.

248 canton checking in

where my metro detroit niggers at?

Anyone got Rockford?

i have my brother's wife, but she aint hot. they live in rockford.

Sup 248 nigga, I'm from that faggot ass town Troy.

NO SHIT I GREW UP IN TROY NIGGA

where u at? i was west side, by the mall

Post that shit man it's better than nothing haha.

If you are talking about the one at 14 mile I don't live far from it. I litterally live on the boarder of clawson and troy.

nah nigga somerset. was right on the troy/birmingham border

sup 248ers I grew up in rochester, just north of you faggots

OHSHIT.JPEG i used to work at the royal park downtown rochester doing valet.

104 anyone?

616 30/m/grand rapids

yoooo i grew up in fucking troy too holy shit niggas

fuck yeah nigga u indian, asian, or white trash?

248 Union Lake

Live in belding, which is in 616. Don't have any pics though.

231/M/28, looking for company for the next few days. Does not have to be sex, just bored and lonely.

Shiet nigga, I hardly go to somerset. Too uptight for me, but that's cool man.

Anyone have Hilary J pics? I here they're some floating around, but they're rare. Mostly private trades.

Rochester is a nice place nigga

Nigga where u grew up

yea its not so bad, I moved tho

nah i dont really either but im just saying thats around where i grew up nigga

yo 248 birmingham / troy fag here

bloomfield hills nicer nigga and less minorities. its nice, or was. dont live there anymore.

It's about time I found some nigs thst grew up around this part of the 248. Fuck man I always see the flint area in these threads or grand Rapids.

you know where derby middle school is next to that water tower? right over there

fuck yeah nigga where yo fav hangin' spots nigga

i have to stop saying that. I'm going to switch back to nigger.

313?

34/M
Wyoming checking in

SHIT NIGGER MY MOMS HOUSE IS ON DERBY ROAD

U GO TO DERBY NIGGER?!?

EVERYBODY IN THE 313

There is still some whites in Troy. Either rich as fuck or in a trailer park. The rest is litterally hindu Harry, Asian invasion, or some try hard dumb nigger that thinks he is in the 313.

there are niggers in troy!??!?!?!?

no fucking way i live on pembroke and norwich road

Derby middle school? How come I have never heard of this, I'm all the way right by clawson.

i went to derby ima goto seaholm now

yeah dawg my moms house is towards the end on derby, closer to coolidge nigga

did u go to derby? i went there for 2 years

Bumpin for 734. Any Jordan S?

Aight nigger, I used to hang at jaycee on 18 and John r, or Raintree at 16 is and john r in my high school years in middle school I'd go to Oakland mall. Where did you hang and nig at?

so... you're a freshman in highschool?

Yeah man you would be surlrised, guess you either moved away a long time ago or never come here often lol

dude i just got outta there i got suspended lsst week of school for kush shit what grade you in nigga

nigger all over, mostly downtown birmingham, the mall, and around bloomfield hills at my rich friends mansions. shit was fun. we would drive around a lot and cause douchebaggery all over birmingham, bloomfield, troy, rochester, royal oak, etc.

im 27. i went to derby back in like 2002 and 2003

my mom still lives there but there aren't any blacks aroudn where i am... just asians and indians :/ sad to see troy get BLACKED.COM

Noice, I would hang at those parts and just get fuckin blown by the weed or some bitch because I had to get selected into the high school over. Where I lived I was supposed to go to the other high school but said fuck that.

Those days where cash but now I just chill where ever while doing school and shit.

shit dude derby sucks ass i came to school baked with red eyes but ofili and agius cunt bitch was a fucker and suspended me for ever

Carly she's in the 248 any wins

Fs man I'm Trenton trash

yo who wanna buy some weed? im in downtown bham right now

werd, im out of the area. its a nice place to be compared to the rest of metro detroit

lol grow up man, lives not about smoking weed

Where is a general location for derby?

Yeah troy got nigged the fuck out. It was funny as fuck but kinda annoying at the same time. They would always say "DETROIT NIGGA" like if they where in the 313 as I stated.

But it was the best when they would start saying racist shit about whites, call them stupid niggers for being hypocrites, and watch them go ape grape on shit. I'm surprised I didn't get my ass jumped along with a few others thst joined in on the fun.

ya i know i do other shit too not just sit on my ass all day lmaoo

midland reporting

Any of wins of Jessica G

Shit man, I love it here. I'm trying to spend as much time at home with the rents before I move to some where north(dream is to move far as fuck away from the metro area). I would try and stay in troy with my own place but its changing too much. Unless you live in the northern part near Rochester hills.

Eyyy that place
Glad to be at school and not that place anymore

There gotta be something about this chick. Went to school with this chick and heard she loves to fuck anything.

None from 586 ??

Anyone got any nudes of this chick named mary f. From gvsu? i fucked her in highschool when she went through her slut phase. fun time

586 reporting in, macomb county

269 reporting in.

Please kill me

906 reporting any nudes from ssm?

She from clarkston?

616, reporting in

Every time I request I don't get shit man it sucks, im.looking for Grace L, I fucked her in her slut phase in highschool but she was a bitch with not sending pics. I had my chance getting some but I fucked it up. Also looking for Jenny M or Angela E

She went to my school in Troy, it was a community highschool so kids came from wherever. I never got a general idea where she grew up or came from.

The thing is i got a shit ton of nudes from her months after the fact the girl is a nympho i know her pictures are out there. i used to have vids of her sucking me off but then my phone broke

269 from above, try to feel my pain.

There is NOBODY, nobody at all who is gay in my town. I have no bars or anything to go to in St. Joseph. I have to deal with this shit existence in my childhood basement.

Shit, man. I live in Greenville. Our team just smashed yours.

Shit man I know that feeling. One chick used to send me shit on the daily but I had to factory reset my phone and forgot to save some shit.

Grace was a bitch if I brought up wanting nudes. She fucked some shit up but came back "willing to do anything" idk why I didn't try and get nudes. I guess I was more focused on just fucking her like the site whore she was and move on with my life.

Same thing with Jenny but she wasn't willing to do anything and had to trick her into a one time fuck and move on with my life. I almost convinced her once but she ignored me the rest of the day. When I "bugged" her too much on Skype when I only asked like two times.

I fucked the shit out of them both years apart. But boy where they fucking nuts.

I know there is pictures floating around about Hedi T. I fucked thst cum slut for three days straight and she sent me pics the whole day waiting for me to get off of work. I'm pissed I deleted that shit by mistake.

Anyone here go to gvsu?

734 here, anyone else graduate from Roosevelt?

She now has a flur de lise on the back of her neck

906 checking in

Reh?

you a dude or a lady?

616 bump driving. Keep thread alive till I get home

are you a boy or a girl?

waterford faggot

Shit there was a chick I was trying to fuck from there. Why do you niggers have to be far away from me.

Any ever fuck Shandell Stevens in Grand Haven?

I hate myself sometimes. I always come to these threads lookin forward to seein somethin from 269. Never happens. Damnitall

nice thread. anyone know this cum slut Sarah from Flushing 810? she's sucked so many local dicks in the area

Any Nicole C from 269 Kzoo / 517 Adrian?

Howell here 25 m

Lol I've fucked that

lol have you really dude?! lucky! any stories? or pics? what was she like?

248 Birmingham is better

nig nigger nigga nigs etc was said 35+ times in this chat, we all think we are monkeys now eh?

616 Ionia why up

810, lapeer, dryden metamora, almont. Anybody?

810 lapeer please

Battle creek?

thats not the same chick. tits are different.

Really? The tits? Not the hair color, the straps on the top, the moles?