What's with people getting so personal and full of rage over discussing Batman v Superman?

What's with people getting so personal and full of rage over discussing Batman v Superman?

It can't just be a comic book movie thing, because I've never seen this much toxicity discussing other comic book movies.

Almost no discussions pan out as two adults sharing difference of opinions, they almost always devolve into something nearing psychotic.

wtf.

You are on a website full of hipsters and hipster in denial.

DCucks are usually very agressive. If you look at the comments in the trailers or any reviews on why they didn't like it, you'll see why.

It's a reflection of the times we live in.

For some reason people genuinely get angry if people enjoy a polarizing movie, at least when it comes to MoS.

Because babyman's favourite toys were having a fight and babyman was happy.

Then babyman saw it was poo and babyman got angry.

Half the babymen pretend it was good, their anger turned to denial.

The other half just stayed angry, now BvS triggers these babymen.

I just watched this again. It's almost keno. If only batfleck didn't kill and they cut out Doomsday ..

Because the movie is a complete piece of shit by any objective standards of film quality but fans of the characters have been waiting a lifetime for it and experience a cognitive dissonance that manifests itself through irrational anger.

Worst case of "stop liking what I don't like" I've seen in years.

people are butthurt it was shit and contrarianism.

>This has been going on for so long (ever since Hollywood realized the bounty to be had in cajoling comic-book culture’s ready audience; since, say, the 1978 Superman film, then 1989’s Batman) that, by now, the brainwashing is complete. The trivializing has grabbed such hold that when a genuine pop artist like Zack Snyder deepens comics lore into visionary, moral art (the profound Man of Steel and Batman v Superman), many fanboys, and critics, react with anger, resentment — and ignorance.

Le master contrarian troll critic

It's funny now that you mention it, dc fags have seemed quite amiable and always ready to answer questions however tedious. People who didn't like it seem to be extremely butthurt for some reason

Wtf did I just read...

There's a large number of people who actually believe it's the greatest CBM in existence
There's a larger number of people who know that it isn't
The problem comes from how fucking loud that first group is.

You have to give it to whichever user decided it'd be a good idea to fuck with people and start declaring it as kino. He certainly conned a group of idiots. He should start a cult and try to get money from them

WINNER!

But the angry ones are the ones that didn't like it.

I wonder who is behind these posts