I'm just coming for my files, Marty

>I'm just coming for my files, Marty

Rust "Two-Pump Chump" Cohle

>ON YOUR KNEES. NOW!

Rust Cohle gets a hard time from Sup Forums fags. He's a fucking great character

>Marty have you ever heard of a place called Carcosa? Well it's actually pronounced Cockosa and it's where I take your whore wife

>tfw cant get private lap dance at strip club for fear of jizzing

>Rust " Using my own fertilizer on your lawn" Cohle

Honestly this was the best thread on Sup Forums yesterday

Rust "one hump, one pump and i blow my gunk" Cohle

> sometimes I feel like my files are just coming for me. Caspere knew dis.

>Marty we need to talk, I fucked your wife and gave her a scorching case of the "Yellow King". You might want to get yourself checked. Have you noticed any spiral patterns on your cock

Rust "Your wife is a cumslut who will take any dick offered to her and for some reason you're mad at me and not her." Cohle

GOD WARRIOR

>I'm just coming for my drawings of your wife, Marty

>i'm just coming for those pictures I took of your daughters, Marty

rewatched the whole thing because of yesterdays thread
I did not read or participate in yesterdays thread

dont make me watch it again I literally watched it yesterday

>I'm just coming on your wife's fat ass, Marty

I'm just here to file an accident report, Marty.

Because I hit that so hard Marty

Give it to me straight user, does it hold up? Episodes 6, 7, and 8 I mean. Episodes 1-5 is pretty much 10/10 television to my recollection so I'm not worried about them.

uhh if you do, so what?

>Paying 80+ dollars to cum in a few minutes

>Marty I'd just apply a couple pounds of pressure, and snap your wrists. much like how I applied nine inches of pressure to your wife's vaginal canal

Thats pretty cheap bro

You see, our space time would look flattened, like a single meme just cycling through our minds like carts on a track. See everything outside our dimension, that's your wife's ass. Your wife's ass looking down on us. To them, it's an ass. To me, it's a circle. That I put my cock in.

it does
the ending is not a straight up disappointment, it lets you down subtly

must add however, it seemed like something so much more, first time I watched it

>Sup Forums has reached a point where threads reminiscing about previous successful threads get more upvotes than new threads

anything is better than another capeshit wars/GoT thread

That thread was amazing

>good thread
>Sup Forums bitches it's not more capeshit

just go back already

You're wife's ass is a flat circle, Marty

Rustin Cohle really spoke to me as a character, honestly. Couldn't even make it through half of the second series.

>it's a "Sup Forums is contrarian episode"

post times you guys acted like Rust

this thread is a flat circle

Anyone else planning on rewatching the first season?

You sure you couldn't really relate to the gay cop?

no but im planning on rewatching the second season

I'm more of a Rey Velcoro - I like to drink in Dive bars by myself because it's cheap and quiet.

>a repeat of the same thread is a good thread
It's worse than I thought.

>It's a "I'm going to spam the thread over and over to make it a meme" episode

Pretty sure.

Rust "JUST" Cohle

Anyone have a link to yesterday's thread's archive?

Rust "30 in and out ginger" Cohle

First 3/4's are great

>Marty, What do you think the average IQ of this Sup Forums group is, huh?

Why? It was so bad. Much worse compared to the first.

Same here. The whole series hit surprisingly close to home

Just watched first the two episodes today. I was one of the people not let down by the final episodes, in fact tearing up at the finale, so I look forward to going through it again

I'm already 15 minutes into the first episode and the atmosphere of Louisiana is just so good. I actually went here last weekend, albeit the northern part, but it's still very engrossing.

Even worse is they're reminiscing about a thread that happened fucking yesterday lmao

Well that's kinda why, I wanna confirm if the disparity between the seasons is really that big or if my desire for a continuation of the first season ruined my experience. I watched it as it aired, might feel different marathoning it