ill start:
>weed is cool

Other urls found in this thread:

testkitplus.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't do drugs.

i do drugs

Weed and somtimes dxm

weed and dxm is one of the best highs ive ever had. it was a full blown out of body experience after wards an ego death
changed my life will do again!!!

Smoked about 1/4 of an ounce, 6 shots of patron, and just pooped 3 xans, 2 extasy, and some acid as I was typing this. Goodbye my friends, see you on the other side

Popped* kek

opiates, amphetamines and acid mixed ? Why

Smokes the leafs
Thinks he is high af

naaa weed really isent that "cool"

Scro is that you?

rolled a fat ass 3 gram joint. smoked my first cross joint yesterday. its been a pretty good weekend.

That is a weed but not Marijuana. Fucking stupid punk ass.

euphoria, the fake drug from 90210

Pepto-Bismol

You realize benzos kill psychedelics right? Fucking retard. Anyways i just got a shipment of u-47700 cuz i dont have the money for brown. Pretty damn good actually

Not true. Benzos just slow shit down and relax you. SSRI's stop trips.

This user speaks the truth

A lot of stuff by my med and weed, I'm high right now

Aiming for floor impact. Impact confirmed.

you're gonna regrat that when you get testicular cancer

Nothing kills enough acid. Maybe make the visuals less intense. But nothing kills it, if it's good.

Oxy/weed mix

Lets see:

I'm currently extracting DMT right now, I have the crystals drying in my closet. I have about half a gram of it so far

I'm working on getting some LSD, dealer says it's "double dipped" what ever that means. I don't know how many ug's it is though

And i'm about to down 650 mg's of DXM

Should I even try shrooms or acid if a strong ass edible was enough to make me trip shit

fast acting anti psychotics like seroquel will kill a trip.

don't drop dead
testkitplus.com/

Got me some kratom, poppy seed tea, some weed and rum. Poppy seed tea is just something I do everyday to feel normal so I don't know if it counts or not

bump

This has got to be b8.

Yes definitely in the weed family

I have a "4" on my T-shirt, wink wink

Yes. The trip on shrooms or lsd is WAY different from being high

How so?

Visuals for one

You must not know a lot about psychedelics. Intense open and closed eye hallucinations along with life changing experiences. Overwhelming feelings of happiness and other emotions.

Weed

Weed is almost anesthetic compared to lsd or shrooms, which will alter the fundamental way your brain interprets sensory input. There is nothing you can do to prepare yourself for how psychedelics are going to make you feel, and it's different every time. Good or bad though, I've always felt it was worth the ride. It's usually like the universe giving you a little peek at exactly what your life needs at that point.

Xans are benzos not opiates, tardmonkey

well OP, I was gonna smoke a joint tonight, but when I was cleaning my apartment earlier I'm pretty sure I accadencially threw away the bottle with a full joint in it, and kept the empty one. this is the downside of legal weed... too many free containers.

So now I'm drinking old fashioneds in memory of my joint.

Went home after work and decided randomly to trip solo on some MDA I had left over.

Been playing with my cat and listening to Van Morrison. I've also been walking a bit but it's pretty cold out tonight.

Oddly I've been enjoying myself and my introspection...

Should also mention I've been smoking to nice effect.

stop playing with your cat it told me it doesnt like it when your high

heroin was my DOC, i grew up though. weed n alcohol

My cat is the only thing that won't judge me when I'm high or drunk