Does Sup Forums read actual books, or just manga? ITT: Grab the nearest book, and turn to page 157...

Does Sup Forums read actual books, or just manga? ITT: Grab the nearest book, and turn to page 157. The first sentence describes your sex life.

>A howl of rage escaped Dong Zhuo and startled the lovers.
-Romance of the Three Kingdoms

>let's look at some other ways to get and set sample values

Fuck. David Copperfield.

"I know that I worked, from morning until night, with common men and boys, a shabby child. (Dickens 157)"

By the way, great read.

"I snapped my tracer line to the cable, checked my air reserve and went over."

The Hundreds Years War was over, but this did not prevent English armies nipping over to do a bit of unofficial peacetime raiding.

Wait wut

It means you on the Down Low

"I didn't go to art. I left right after lunch."
-Blue Moon, part of a Twilight ripoff series I found in Barnes and Noble a few years ago.

>Table 6.1 is the two-way table we need.

stat textbook

>two-way table

>Su fin poco nos importa.
Well, shit.

With such enigmas and bitterness in his heart did Zarathrustra sail o'er the sea.

Gatsby, he was at present a penniless young man without a past, and at any moment the invisible cloak of his uniform might slip from his shoulders.

No one cares where you got your little girl fan fiction from, dude.

"Even though the June 70 call should in theory have some time value, the trader will be forced to discard the time value in order to fulfill his delivery obligation."

This beautiful study captures a trio of de Havilland Sea Hornet FR.Mk 20 fighter reconnaissance aircraft serving with No. 801 Squadron from RNAS Ford in 1947.

-Warplanes and Fighters of World War II

>It was splendid to see Devan looking so splendid in his squire's raiment, but the summons made Davos uneasy.

-A Clash of Kings

*good to see Devan

"The gunslinger spoke slowly to Jake in the rising and falling inflections of one who spoke in his sleep"

Both languages and ego can be regarded as "incomplete psychic structures," or what the authors call developmentals: "structures that grow only when phylogenetic factors interact with critical individual experience at specific stages in the life cycle."

"As I came home through the woods with my string of fish, trailing my pole, it being now quite dark, I caught a glimpse of a woodchuck stealing across my path, and felt a strange thrill of savage delight, and was strongly tempted to seize and devour him raw; not that I was hungry then, except for that the wildness which he represented."
Walden by Henry David Thoreau
Am I doomed to just cross paths with woodchucks and eat them out..?

Computer networking: a top down approach sixth edition.

Wherefore i started and cane swiftly to him; and all devils forward thrust themselves, so i feared they would not keep their compact.

"The first set of options, let us call them autonomic options, function like intentions: we would be motivated to carry them out."

"lines 22 and 23 cause the congratulatory message to be printed."

"Blow Job = holistic massage therapy"
Brain Droppings by George Carlin

The tent was checked out, inventoried: a sleeping bag, four Mighty Man uniforms, six bottles of Old Monterrey muscatel.

-L.A. Confidential

>"We went right on spitting in the graves of all the poor ones who died before us"

-Fahrenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury

wtf.jpg

>>When he was finally done, Big Kells gave his trunk another of those queerly affectionate caresses.

Wish I had been smart enough to do that.

Gusseisenwerkstoffe werden entweder mit einem Kurznamen oder mit einer Werstoffnummer angegeben.

which means

cast iron materials are usually named with short name or a materialnumber

>Part II
>Category Theory
How to Bake Pi

Page 157 is the page that divides the book in half.

Above the city, as the retreating day shed it's grizzled beard in wet ravelings of mist and drab drizzles, the hard face of night had not quite yet appeared.
--Page 157, The face, Dean Koontz.

"The Launching had been done in silence"

"Deena looked like she was going to object for a moment, then drew it within herself." -The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss
Mfw I'm a rapist. I'll take it.

That is the reason for covering his face, for the strangeness of his voice, for his avoidance of his friends.

"It's like a second family because you're with them more than your actual family." - sophomore Will Snyder, my highschool yearbook

What? A fuckin python programming book? poor sex life bro

Dorian looked with tears in his eyes "It's too late Basil." The picture of Dorian Gray

>But, if you'll forgive me, Rook Thomas, what you saw was not pain, it was compulsion.

"There is a great difference between energy and availability of energy"
The Distinction of Past and Future by Richard P. Feynman (part of the World Treasury of Physice, Astronomy, and Mathematics)
>I will be forever too tired for sex

A hard days bite

I read the first one and liked it. Haven't picked up any others.

"The day after the battle with the spiders Bilbo and the dwarves made one last despairing effort to find a way out before they died of hunger and thirst."
-The Hobbit
Someone explain my future

thats 90% of Sup Forumstards

Solitary to scattered or in small groups on ground in woods, especially under oak, but also with conifers.
>Could be worse.

Your gonna have to feed like 12 dwarves and a hobbit with your cum.

The ride to the hospital was a thing out of a nightmare.

-Nemesis Games (Book 5 of the Expanse)
James S.A. Corey

This is not good.

There Gwindor spoke to Turin, saying: "Awake, Turin son of Hurin! On Irvin's lake is endless laughter. She is fed from crystal fountains unfailing, and guarded from defilement by Ulmo, Lord of Waters, who wrought her beauty in ancient days."

Captain underpants and the big bad battle of the bionic booger boy part 1 the night of the nasty nostril nuggets

Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita "In those days, neither she nor I had thought up yet the system of monetary bribes which was to work such havoc with my nerves and her morals somewhat later."

"Ned, see that your daughter is disciplined. I will do the same with my son"

I unload trucks for 12 dollars an hour, my education did nothing for me but put me in debt, and waste my time.

The closest book I have stops at 156

"Reasonable? You tell me to be reasonable? You're telling me to use my men as mine detectors?"

-"If I Die in a Combat Zone" by Tim O'Brien

"She picks it up and she takes it to her family for dinner." - The Revenant

Stand with legs slightly apart and hold a dumbell in each hand.
Third edition strength training anatomy.

Then the LORD said to Moses: "speak to the Israelites and say to them: 'When you cross the Jordan into Canaan, select some towns to be cities of refuge, to which a person who had killed someone accidentally may flee. They will be places of refuge from the avenger, so that

I'm not fucking finishing this sentence with a bunch of fucking other sentences within it that's bullshit

Not bad

Does this mean I'm a manipulativly succesful dom?

"It is easier to see the fat in red-meat animals like raccoon."
-advanced bushcraft

The chance for an Elizabethan lady to spill her guts in private and vent her spleen at God, king and country must've been therapeutic to say the least.

Slade House

"experience teaches us the immense value of weekly renewal"

Well, that's saddening....

"It's all I can figure because I know this area"

Using W14 x 90 (A = 26.5 square inches, r sub x = 6.14 inches, r sub y = 3.7 inches) determining effective lengths

It's the solution to an example problem in the book for my steel design class. I don't know what to make of this.

>I had originally thought of putting the plaque on the more nobly preserved bow.
-The Discovery of the Titanic

It means yo dick mad big

made the mistake of wondering how I’d gotten through that intact, at which point I made intimate contact with the Black Pudding’s figurehead spine-first.

and the second, this: 47:4f;42:45:4b:4c:49:54:45:50:45:54:45:4D:50:4c:45:4f

"you have chosen both your chief and his wife in one night, and i will leave you well alone now so you can slap each other on the backs and drink yourself sodden."

>what the shit am i up to

"She now understood why Balder had been evasive about certain things, and why he had not wanted a guard dog." Yeah, that's about right.

Tell me about it. My bosses boss hasn't graduated high school. I have a Bachelors and a technical degree. If you don't know someone they shut you out.

Well shit nigga

It is in spanish so I will translete the best i can

>That will be taking his sentence even beyond of the natural law
The Lost Paradise-Jhon Milton

"The young man's name was Floyd Wells, and he was short and nearly chinless."

"Shut up," said Harod and lifted the binoculars to look at the two corpses again.

I think i'm kinda of fucked or just i will get a subnormal faggotory GF?

>mfw nepotism

>"Occult Blood," said Sam Hellerman, "Mopey Mo on guitar and vox, me on bass and teleology, you on drums, first album Pentagrampa."

What.

You ain't kidding. That shit is everywhere too.

>That, it seemed, was a paved road maintained by the trolls
Up in a heaval

>I still don't know where they came from, or who planted them.

The second, which is near the center of the bone, is a deep but narrow groove, bounded on it's outer side by a sharply defined ridge; it is directed obliquely from above, downwards and outwards, and transmits the tendon of Extensor longus pollicis.

-Anatomy, descriptive and surgical, H.Gray, 1901 edn.

"He turned, strode out of the room, nodding shortly to the guards."
>Dune.

nbon

>green sea lettuce looks like regular leaf lettuce.

Clavain came around as he drifted to a halt -- 'fell' was too strong a word for it -- against the plastic membrane.

猫耳屋敷はやはり相当に有名なようだ。

The reasons I like Michael have nothing to do with swords and the smiting of evil.

Is that cocaine user?

>please respond

I kekd

"I'm returning to my box", Hairlock said, scrambling.

Gardens of the Moon - Stephen Erikson

Which means "apparently the Cat Ear Estate is quite famous"
I think that's a bingo

Wat book? Sounds familiar

Sounds like your autistic life

Got em

"'Cos it makes you someone, makes you matter. They're still yakkin' about it in the taverns y'know, how the Battle Lord's boy humbled the Blackhawks. You're almost as famous as your old man."

Blood Song - Anthony Ryan

>"Well, will you look at that," Aarfy marveled sonorously right beside Yossarian, his plump, orbicular face sparkling with a look of bright enchantment.
Catch-22

"In a study of the metal content of brines in older sediments, Billings et al. (1969) report that the zinc content of formation waters in the Alberta Basin ranges 0.01 - 290 mg/l with a weighted mean of 0.30"

The fuck!? I'm 27 and single. This is spooky

"millions are now living alone or as single parents, unable to establish an intimate relationship or unwilling to repeat the insane drama of past relationships."

The Power of now by Eckhart Tolle