Shows that need to die

we post shows that need to be cancelled and shouldn't have lasted as long as they have and for some reasons stayed on

Game of Thrones

Dr. Who
Game of Cancer
The Big Bang Theory
The Daily Show
The Nightly Show

Broadcast television is now at a point where the last people watching are infants, the mentally enfeebled and niggers (take your pick which category they fit into).

For this reason, the content with the least complicated writing and production process will continue to stay on the air.

Two Broke Girls is written by an intern who is paid a flagon of sherry per episode. With production values that cheap, I predict the show will be on the air for a little bit longer.

2 and a half men
Arrow
Supergirl
Simpsons
Family guy

could have sworn i saw a gif of the blonde being fucked in the alleyway in that uniform.

How much have they saved up now?

Game of memes

Not nearly enough. Abortions are expensive.

>2 and a half men
Nigga it was ended iike 2 years ago.

>Dr. Who

This, so bad. Either get new writers or just fuck off already. It's same shit over and over again. I am so fucking sick of darleks and holy shit, i don't know who writes the dialogue for this show but god damn it is cringy af.

Every tv show of the last 5 years

>either get new writers
Moffat is leaving

Mom
Mike and Molly
Two Broke Girls
The Big Bang Theory

NCIS

Moffat's style was good in doses, but he's too caught up in trying to be clever.

>I just need to fill a large hole in my life now that I don't have a job
>I know I saw your boyfriend's penis
>NO NOT LIKE THAT
[laugh track]

Why is this allowed?

The Simpsons and Family Guy

>but he's too caught up in trying to be clever.
this

plus all the NuWho fans who bandwagoned when Smith came on as the Doctor and they advertising in America went through the roof suck his dick hard.

On 2ch when Smith became the Doctor every thread had following in it.
>newfag - Smith is the best Doctor evah!
>oldfag - i don't know i liked "enter name" more
>newfag - STFU you think so only because of the duckling syndrome*!
>*in russian internets duckling syndrome is when you consider the first subject in the series you met to be the best
>oldfag - ok, who was your first Doctor?
>newfag - Smith, BUT IT'S NOT LIKE THAT HE IS THE BEST I DON'T EVEN NEED TO SEE OTHERS!

Glad I'm not the only one who is sick of Moffat. His constant saturation of 'campy wit' in the show pretty much ruined it for me. He was good once, but his style was starting go stale by the end of Tenant's run. The show just needs a new formula, or better yet, it should end, and something new should happen. Something set in the same universe but has nothing to do with Dr Who/Time lords - but without disregarding it entirely.

That show was such tripe, it needs to die again.

I hated it with a passion. Sitting with a group of people, then they put this on.... these dumbass juvenile jokes that make me cringe.... yet somehow everyone is laughing at them.

This show made me realize just how dumb most people are.

Interesting... never heard of the duckling syndrome before but Sup Forums clearly has it regarding a lot of TV shows, even ones that are objectively wrong

I WANT TO KILL ANYONE WHO WHEN WATCHING A RANDOM MOVIES TIME TRAVEL SEGMENT SAYS "WOOKS WIKE WE ARE GETTING ALL TIMEY WIMEY"

FUCK YOU FOR RUINING ALL FUTURE TIME TRAVEL PROPERTIES DR. WHO

God the black haired girl is amazing.
Sad theres only a few pics of her.

Please share

it's a very regional half meme more often than not used improperly as exampled above.

I've thought for years that Doctor Who could have a spinoff anthology show that has one off stories with the many characters, villains, monsters, etc featured in the show but no Doctor. It could be something that airs in between seasons. Imagine a whole season of "Doctor-lite" episodes and you're halfway to what I picture. Now imagine the beginning of any episode just before The Doctor arrives but in this show her never arrives and the characters must solve their problems on their own. Imagine a show in which we see new adventures of his companions and acquaintances for an episode or two per season.

That's the kind of show I'd love to see. Not this Coal Hill shit.

I work with some real knuckle draggers and the void and emptiness in their eyes as they watch whatever shit is on cbs is absolutely astonishing. Really made me wake up to who network televisions market is.

Anything by Chuck Lorre
Everything from Fox's Sunday animation block
CBS in general

Underrated post

>pale skin
>big tits
>g-d's chosen
>brunette
>thicc
>neon daemon eyes
literally, my type of girl

It should've ended after season 5.

No one is doubting the fire that is Kat

Literally anything by Chiam Lorre.

I really want to tit fuck that brunette.