ROOTZ

Roots pre-game/live thread. Are you ready for the television event of the decade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4OC5NgvAnVY
hollywoodreporter.com/news/snoop-dogg-asks-fans-boycott-898225
arconaitv.me/hc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally nobody gives a fuck

I was hoping we could all watch it together. I thought it might be fun

First i've heard of it. I never even finished watching the original roots either what will I miss out on if I don't watch the Levar Burton version first.?

youtube.com/watch?v=4OC5NgvAnVY

Literally nothing. It's a remake.

Will I be able to post in the dank hatememe threads if I just watch the new one?

Tonight will be the birth of new memes.

wtf i hate white people now

WE

stream?

I'll be watching with my moms husband.

Now there's a man that looks fit to breed my wife

It's basic cable, faggot.

kangz n stuff

>putting this on during OKC vs GSW game 7

on multiple networks, no less

the true plight of the black man

Are they finally gonna show how black Africans invented slavery, enslaved other black Africans, and sold weaker black people to foreigners all over the world, and the US just happened to see this commodity and purchase some, in a completely legitimate fashion?

Are they going to show how Whites were the first and only peoples to realize the error of their ways and abolish slavey, not only that, but free the slaves and give them equal rights?

Are they going to top it off by showing how slavery still exists in the Muslim and African world today, with blacks STILL enslaving other black people?

If not I think I'll pass

No, they're going to show how the white devil stole every invention from black people, and how they secretly envy black people

Snoop Dogg has no plans to watch the Roots remake, and he's telling his fans to also boycott the show.

The rapper sent out his message over social media on Monday.

"I'm sick of this shit. How the f— are they going to put Roots on, on Memorial Day?" Snoop said in an Instagram video. "They going to just to keep beating that shit into our heads about how they did us, huh?"

The History channel's revival is a four-part, eight-hour series that debuts Monday.

Snoop said he has no interest in new shows and movies — specifically mentioning 12 Years a Slave — that "keep showing the abuse we took hundreds and hundreds of years ago."

"I ain't watching that shit, and I advise you motherf-—ers as real n— like myself; f— them television shows," Snoop said. "Let's create our own shit based on today, how we live and how we inspire people today. Black is what's real. F— that old shit."

The original series, based on Alex Haley's Pulitzer Prize-winning novel, debuted on ABC in 1977.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/snoop-dogg-asks-fans-boycott-898225

>They were once a rich African city
WE

we wuz slaves n shit

I think that slave mini series with Cuba grooding is one of the few 'we wuz slave and shit' that acknowledge all that.

I think it was call the book of negros.

go away hollywoodreporter shill

>telling niggers to create their own shit

Snoop really doesn't know his audience. Next he'll say that niggers should take responsibility for their problems.

those fucking redpills tho

Airing now:
arconaitv.me/hc/

>WHAT'S YOUR NAME?

Why are these Negros riding horses and using guns?

mom is making us watch this instead of basketball or hockey cause my sister worked on it

>some Mandingos were corrupted by THE EVIL WHITE MAN'S GUNS AND GOLD
fuck this nigger shit

Based uncle Tom.

No, sorry. Facts get in the way of feelings.

>black Africans invented slavery
>Whites were the first and only peoples to realize the error of their ways and abolish slavey, not only that, but free the slaves and give them equal rights
>they're going to show how the white devil stole every invention from black people
really?

>ALLAHU ACKBAR
Kunta Kinte confirmed for boko haram

>keep showing the abuse we took hundreds and hundreds of years ago.

snoop confirmed for delusional attention whore

>18th century Africans speaking English

ayy lmao

>with blacks STILL enslaving other black people?

Any time a Hollywood movie does touch on this, it's either heavily implied or outright said that a white person was still somehow the cause of it.

How is this any different from present day Africa?

My son's mom is out for the night, sure why not

so far all ive learned is that blacks used to enslave other blacks

Oh lawd, you done it now

How much is G in this

They literally did that here.
>just like a bunch of other civilizations, these nice African boys who dindu nuthin kept some slaves, and they were usually freed
>then the white man came, and corrupted some of them into developing the slave trade
I'm paraphrasing, but that's the gist.

Are you watching the show right now? they literally just talked about how the koros were a tribe that had been enslaving other africans and how the other characters were concerned because they'd been escalating their trade recently.

Fewer Chinks

will this white bitch get BLACKED? asking for a friend

>used to
>he doesn't know they still do

kek

kek

Why does she have a negress face?

>black eyes
>"white"

>doesn't know about Kangz

niggers can't into horses

yea

White people literally invented slavery. It's the only thing they've ever invented, without white people the world would be much better, no stupid wars, no slavery, no atomic bombs, no genocides, no racism. #EndWhitePeople

This.

Stop white people from starting another world war. Breed them out of their own countries, if you're a nonwhite living in white countries do your part please.

>"Let's bring something positive to the community!"
>"But first let me rap about materialism for the thousandth time to make that thousand."

This is basically every rapper in a nutshell in the past 35 years. Even the "conscience" rappers talk about money, cars, and hoes in one or two songs.

Basketball on = blacks

Hockey on = whites

no one will watch this garbage.

Going to watch it, but I swear to god, if there's any interracial relationship I'll be fucking PISSED

>muslim
>circumcision

she get BLACKED on set?

A black man who finally sees through all the liberal media "useful idiot" bullshit that isn't Morgan Freeman?

Amazing.

Too bad he will be ignored by everyone because it's in the interests of our rulers to keep us obsessing on race and gender and sexuality.

Why?

>breed them out

Humans evolved white for a reason

People will end up white no matter what you do, because humans survive better in the Northern colder lands, and so, will shed their melanin to adapt

You can blacked every human on Earth but eventually people will start lightening again

THE GOYS ARE ON TO US, DELETE THIS

I'm a racist what do you think

Liberals already have an argument for this, they refer to the slavery/warfare practiced by africians to other africians as "kind slavery" where the negros were happy to have their villages murdured and women enslaved as rape toys

Ah okay
Keep it up I guess

Wow, you are really making me think.

Any interracial "relationship" on the show will be without consent and the white person will be dominant.

This faggy user is not me. The reason is because I'm fucking tired of this dumb racial mixing propaganda, specially when it's in a historical movie/show, since things like that were really rare at the time and it breaks my fucking immersion.

Are you the old redneck grandpa form of racism or the more modern one?

This is my fetish.

okay racist

fun fact: the last nation to criminalize slavery was Mauritania, which happened in '07.

1907? No. 2007.

so i turned this on like 5 mins ago and saw Kunta Kinte stab himself, followed by him and a bunch of black dudes jacking off in a river. Is that what actually happened or did I miss something?

Damn Verne Troyer got buff

Yes please.

They circumcised them.

they seemed pretty happy to have their foreskin cut off. Hope that wasn't salt water.

So the evil white people purchased already enslaved black Africans from other black Africans? That's fuck up.

Seems like it

You're quite possibly the dumbest person on Sup Forums, and that's saying a lot in this age of GoT generals.

They seemed happy because they finished their initiation.

>mfw any white devil propoganda won't anger me because I'm not white

feels good ese.

reminder that the author admitted it was all bullshit and there was no historical truth to his lineage or kunta kinte or whatever the fuck his made up character's name is.

That's why my mom hates the fact that they're resurrecting the book/tv show

either that or they liked the sensation of jacking off without their foreskin.

>mfw I'm not a minority, so I don't have to worry about anything.

>mfw any white devil propaganda won't anger me because I'm not an idiot

Is Unclezilla going to die? ;_;

Why do white libcucks seem to believe that the only time in history that slavery happened was in the US in the 1800's?

I CAN BREAK THESE CUFFS!

Here come the evil whites

Can someone post a stream for the non-americans

Or tell me a channel it is on so I can dig one up myself

cause that's what we learned in school from a liberal indoctrination

Because that's the only time it affected the US. They acknowledge slavery throughout the word and throughout history, but they only care about the time it affected their country.

try history channel or A&E

I dont think anyone cares.

I don't think anyone is saying slavery didn't exist elsewhere
Slaves in America hits closer to home and it has a large impact on our history and on life today with the specter of racism still lingering