Walking back home after class

>walking back home after class
>"Hey user! I saw you walking to school this morning"
>it's my next door neighbor. i was alright friends with her when i was 11 or 12 but have since stopped talking to her and i hardly see her around despite being my next door neighbor
> she says "We should walk to school together on Tuesday! Meet me at 7:15 in front of my house"

does it mean anything Sup Forums? i'm socially awkward and slightly overweight so i find it hard to believe it's anything more than talking to each other as friends like old times tbh

just want to see what you guys think before i say the wrong thing and make things 10x more awkward

>inb4 underage b&, i'm not underage so fuck off

pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dkls0ciI8l0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>underage what faggot walks to school

Idk just make sure you do good in the 8th grade kiddo

It might mean something, but you'd have to wait. Don't make or act on any assumptions. You just need more info before coming to a better assessment of whether there are any feelings she might have for you.

Truth be told--and I'm saying this out of my own experience-it's probably not anything. There are tons of people who are nice enough to just want to walk with someone they used to know well (or better than they do now) and they just want to catch up.

Just try to not let this keep you awake, thinking over all the possibilities of what she might have meant.

she clearly wants the d

Underprivilage familes who cant afford the world you faggot

If she walks alone to school it could be so she feels more safe on the walk. Safety in numbers.

so go walk with her. ffs how hard is this?

Chances lean more towards she's actually just trying to be a good person

Hahaha op is officially a meat shield from muggers

make friends with her before you think about dating her or fucking her. actually get to know her, but dont wait too long before making your first move.

moar

kek

It doesn't mean anything. Don't get all worked up over nothing.

In fact, even if it meant something, which I'm pretty sure it doesn't, you wouldn't want to get all worked up. So chill the fuck down.

i need more of that you can tell the booty is thickkkk

lold

Op is a faggot

Guys I think I found OP

youtube.com/watch?v=Dkls0ciI8l0

dude she wants your anal virginity

How do you know this?

>im an autistic piece of shit and a girl acknowledged me guys OMG DOES SHE LIKE ME????1??1

/thread

Samefag

Probably naothing

Fucking retard OP

I'm pretty sure you already know this

Fucking jew