How can we save Post-Rock from being kill?

How can we save Post-Rock from being kill?

yeah i've got a project going on.
dont worry

dont worry

I'm working on a project myself.

Dont worry

end crescendocore

Yeah, I've got a project going on.
Don't worry.

It's been dead for well over a decade. As a scene, it's long gone. There are the occasional exceptional (for third wave) albums from time to time, but nothing truly great's come out of the genre for a long time.

i'm part of a project user
don't worry

i currently have a project im working on
dont worry

I've got a little project of mine going on, don't you worry.

Not posting everywhere

kill you are self

The 4th wave has to arrive.

Post-rock is my favorite genre/wave in all of music but both those albums fucking suck and I hate that they get posted all the time cause it gives beginners to the genre the wrong idea

kys faggot

Out of interest what do you hate about LYSF?

Post Rock is one of the genres I listen to most often and in all honesty LYSF is my favourite album of all time.

I could understand why someone who doesn't like post rock at all wouldn't enjoy it, but someone who claims it's their favorite genre I just don't get.

dont worry

Then what would you recommend for a beginner?

I always felt a pseudo-intellectual stance taken by godspeed in general. Maybe I was exaggerating when I said it sucked (stftb definitely sucks tho) but you gotta admit Godspeed plays music that takes little to no skill and just emphasize little passages and crescendos to make them sound more emotional. P much they invented crescendo-core and that's the bad side of post-rock

You can't. It ate itself alive in the mid 2000s. Band after band popped up, doing the exact opposite of what post-rock was about: forward thinking and innovation. They all decided they wanted to play lots of crescendos and in general be like GYBE.

It peaked in the 90s, and now it's over.

you are bad at baiting, my man

If you like hard rock try Mogwai Young Team
If you like jazz or electronic try TNT by Tortoise

>Mogwai
>TNT over Millions Now Living Will Never Die

What's wrong with mogwai ?

Someone asked what I thought for a BEGINNER my man...

don't listen to the haters user
cuz I got a project going on

Recommend more albums.

Not the guys you asked but you should definitely listen to some 65DaysOfStatic. And you're just getting into post-rock i'd say Mogwai is good band to ease you into the genre.

Is new Swans 4th wave? Because it definitely isn't 3rd wave
If 4th wave was like a 1st wave revival and things got creative and unique again I would be thoroughly pleased.

So what's wrong with Soundtracks?

>How can we save Post-Rock from being kill?

I’ve been waiting for a long time to say something about this and finally someone took a notice and honestly, i’ve got a project going on.
dont worry

You know, I've been spending hours on this, but don't despair guys. Post rock will make a big comeback. i've got a project going on. don't worry

Thank you. Any more recommendations for further exploration?