What is the meaning of your life?

what is the meaning of your life?
what do you live for?

its funny

My friends and family.
I would kill myself, of course, but I don't want to put them through the pain of grief. Even if they wouldn't care, I don't want to take the chance of them crying over my selfishness.

follow up questions: what are your current and longterm goals?

every day is a chance that I am bestowed magical powers and can warp the world to my own perverted magical realm.

Also, waiting for skeleton to mature fully.

I am My current/longterm goals are to just live out the rest of my life, and then eventually die of natural causes. Alone.

in short, eugenics. I am academically gifted and wish to pass on those traits while marrying someone with dominant traits to counteract my bad genes like small calves.

you gotta have some ambitions. what you majoring/majored in?

I'm not majoring because I never went to college.

finish uni and get my degree and buy my parents a big house if i can afford it. Maybe buy my dad a new car too. pretty much it

:^( why not

Didn't feel a reason to. Nothing I wanted to learn from college, and had no real direction I had planned in the first place.

pointless question

i maek big cums!

career plans?

My nigga,
I can't think any but just being a decent person as possible i can

None.

i have lost evrything and evreyone and it all can be traced to the way my family treated me that also gets traced to the way my parents parents treated them an so on i know i dont want to have kids and even everytime i get attached to a girl or a girl gets attached to me she ends up in a bad place in her life (dad died , parents got divorced or even she has to leave town )so idk what to say or do in my life i might be the next gandi or adolf hitler i can also be the guy who shot himslef in the head but the worst part of it all is everyday it gets worse and everybody around me thinks its perfect and always getting better soo fuck it after the shit i saw in my life after trying to change it and working so had for it that i lost everything and everyone only to relise how dumb i am in the end i have to say that i have nothing to live for so yes i am suicidal

Tl;dr

planning on killing myself but i figured id see if shit gets better first.

I live for Memes

Honestly, I live to work. And I'll most likely work until I drop

admirable

some drugs are enjoyable most of the time

I want to cum inside rainbow dash

I live (that is, I get out of bed every morning) to eventually move to Asia to work and have a decent life. I don't want anything to do with my 'family' here, and have no intention of keeping in contact with most of them after I go.

I really dont know. I just have a really good time being alive since I left all the childhood stuff. I learned really useful stuff for interacting with people and facing problems that help me. Im just alive because I like how life is being presented to me.

I live to improve the lives of everybody that I possibly can.
I love people, I love making people laugh and smile. If I can improve someone's day even for a minute I am doing something right.

this

You going to start a match making service for people who want to make genetically good babies? Or suggest traits that an individual should look for in a mate?

To learn all that is learnable.

have kids, live for them and future wife and hopefully live long enough to see grandkids.

Same

neither, im not really about forcing others to do anything. i just want my family to be elite and superior

not enough time unless we can sync our conscious into a computer soon

Never said forcing. Meant you could start a business. People would be interested.

my girlfriend tbh

Or hopefully, a Borg-like alien pseudo-species discovers and assimilates us.

Although I'm pretty sure we're the Talaxians of this quadrant.

The moment

Only you can change anything in your life. You losing everything and everyone is your responsibility and it's your responsibility to get what you want simply because you can. Your life is shitty because you view it that way and use that as an excuse to wallow in it and not try. I've been there, done that. Get out of your head and experience what it is like to leave your comfort zone and grow. Nobody will save you, only you can mold your reality.

to have fun

Live for yourself or you will have nothing if she leaves you

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. We're all going to die

To constantly challenge myself, to find things as interesting and fulfilling as I can. Diagnosed depression, I know I'll never be "happy", and I never can remember being before, but I might as well be interested.