Hey car thief's on Sup Forums

Hey car thief's on Sup Forums

I want to steal a car but have no experience in doing it. I've broken into cars by sticking flat head screwdrivers into the door lock and breaking the pins inside.

But once I'm inside the car, how do I start it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2jN-dc2GI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Step 1. Break in
>Step 2. Contemplate suicide.
>Step 3. Stick dick in ignition.
>Step 4. ?????????????
>Step 5. Profit.

It's actually "thieves". "Thief's" implies ownership whereas "thieves" is the puralisation of "thief".
ie
"Joe is a cop and he broke that thief's arm"
vs
"Joe is a cop and he physically harms thieves who are niggers"
Hope that helps.

Try getting into the key stealing business

>2016

>Asks Sup Forums instead of google.

I bet you heard about Sup Forums from your dank memer friends at school, fuck off OP, we aren't giving you the crazy shit your friends talk about.

first off, do you have anyone who you can sell it to?

this is now a dubs thread

Modern cars almost always cant be hotwired, get something like youtube.com/watch?v=W2jN-dc2GI0 that way you can unlock, then drive without anything broken.

Hope you get shot

OP EXPOSED! HES GOT HIS HANDS UP! ALEX IS A STUPID NIGGER!

ALEX IS A STUPID NIGGER

ALEX IS A STUPID NIGGER

A
AL
ALE
ALEX
ALE
AL
A
NIGGER

No.

Nah, I'm going off the grid and I need a car that I can drive then dump

See this folks? Autism really is a problem.

STFO Alex you triple nigger.

this is now a trips thread

Found the 12 year old.

lol get a job and buy one u dumb nigger. then u can use ur own key.

get a serious heavy duty flat head....use heat to bend it into an L Jam ur new tool into the ignition and twist

alternatively u can break open the steering column w a hammer and connect the wires going into the ignition switch till it starts

If you're gonna dump the car, why don't u just buy a shitty 200$ rig of craigslist rather than stealing it from a hardworking person? Don't be a piece of shit.

Or into your eye you fucking nigger

Read the anarchists cookbook.

OP, you don't need to break into cars. . .
You've broken into me heart

Every car is different. Example; if you can hotwire a ford f-150 06-09, then you know that car. Know what I'm sayin?

>I used to hotwire cars in my high schools parking lot

From the anarchists cookbook version 2000
20. The easiest way to hot-wire cars by the Jolly Roger
Get in the car. Look under the dash. If it's enclosed, forget it unless you want to cut through it. If you do, do it near the ignition. Once you get
behind or near the ignition look for two red wires. In older cars red was the standard color, if not, look for two matched pairs. When you find
them, cross them and take off!

You're retarded if you believe that holds any validity today.

This. We may be degenerates, but we aren't pieces of shit... Also, your stolen car would most likely be reported as such and looked out for. Even if you do manage to dump it good luck not leaving DNA everywhere. Buy a piece of shit from craigslist under an alias if necessary.

What if you wanna go in style

If you steal a car, you are a piece of shit. You are not entitled to anyone's property. Get a fucking job if you want a car.

Break the window you fucking faggot its quieter, easier and it doesnt usually set the alarm off. And if you get busted you wont have a bunch of tools on you making it obvious that youre breaking into cars.

Then you're just a nigger. Don't be a nigger.

by breaking the steering column and hot wiring it meathead.

They're not gonna DNA test a stolen car. That would cost way to much money.

Take my advice OP. Also older cars are the easiest to break into. All the new ones have computer chips and all kinds of other anti theft devices in them thatll make it impossible to steal unless you can "hack" into the computer too. Pic related, the alarms almost never go off.

Is this from experience?

Take it how you want it, nigger. Im just giving advice.

Respect homie

Just dont be a dick and break into low end cars. They most likely dont have shit in them and the person who owns it will have to pay for it. Go for bmws, land rovers, mercedes and audis. I dont know why but i always seem to have good luck with bmws, i managed to get into a brand new 2015 x5, unlocked and everything and i took it for a drive.

Bump

Don't steal cars you fucking fag

Get a damn job