I just discovered I'm going bald Sup Forums

I just discovered I'm going bald Sup Forums

Is it really as hard as anons here make it out to be (they act like it is very rough)?

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/Hair
youtube.com/watch?v=weHEMAuoFU0
youtube.com/watch?v=8cTkTEpEYfk
youtube.com/watch?v=IVe4_SPLFJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hopefully you have a good head shape and look good bald. If not you're fucked.

I guess shave your head user. Chris Chan is probably worse too. He's balding at an alarming rate.

Is he? show me.

It was harder than kicking heroin

shave, lift and grow a beard

then it'll all be okay

sonichu.com/cwcki/Hair

Check his latest images. His hair has been receding for a few years now.

An hero is a solution
Its hair shave it the fuck off

This. As started losing my hair at 19 and just shaved it all. Don't be some loser who hangs on in denial. Own it.

It depends on the person.
People sometimes experience loss of identity from hairloss. It can be very traumatic psychologically for some people.
You have options
Do nothing
Shave it
Excercise and get a good body
Hair transplant.
Until hair cloning is a thing that's about it.

Not bald perspective here:
It's not a big deal, nobody really cares as long as you aren't trying to hide it. Anyone that makes fun of balding people is either just doing it because they know you're self conscious about it or they're just a dummy.

Male pattern baldness isn't a bad look, neither is straight shaving your head. Either way you go I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I'm 28 and I've been pretty fortunate with my hair so I don't have an experience to grant you.

All I'm going to say is that it'll probably be best to just keep it short (comb overs are awful for everyone) and try not to care. I know very very few people who I genuinely think look terrible bald, so try not to worry about it. Best of luck.

what does Sup Forums think about men using a product like this to completely hide it? youtube.com/watch?v=weHEMAuoFU0

Jon cryer used that on 2.5 men he looked great

just start shaving your head and growing a beard
itll be your new look

LIVE DAMN IT! LIVE!

youtube.com/watch?v=8cTkTEpEYfk

Just don't cling on it.

I use this shit. It's amazing.

It's like fucking mascara for your hair.

I'm not losing my hair, but my hairline receded pretty bad. Grow a beard and either shave your head if it's bad enough, or if you have my hairline, get a crewcut

keep your hair short and it doesn't look bad usually. also, don't be a faggot defined by hair and it won't hurt much

youtube.com/watch?v=IVe4_SPLFJA

OP, listen carefully, this is important.

What is a turn off to women isn't a dude going bald.
The real turn off is a dude worried about going bald.
Your mental game will decide the outcome here.

Or go to a dermatologist. There's always a chance you could have thyroid problems. It's a simple blood test, and drugs for underactive/overactive thyroids are cheap and super effective. They're probably one of the most prescribed drugs out there.

You just have to shave your head but you also have to work out so you don't look like you have leukemia.

dont feel bad OP im 22 and balding i shave my head but i learned alot of women like bald guys as long as you wear it well. Try to embrace it be the skin head you were meant to be.

i stocked up on like a years worth of it but how does it hold up in the wind or worse yet, what if you are caught in the rain or a girl tries to run her hand through your hair?

She can't tell. I've been using it for 5 months, been on over 10 dates and never had a girl comment on it once except to compliment me on how amazing my hair looked.

You can always try rogain and see how that works for you. Otherwise just accept that it's going to happen and there's nothing you can do about it so why worry about it? Plenty of baling and bald men out there doing just fine in life. What people always notice is the balding guy who is trying desperately to hide it.

I also use it and i have gone as far as doing water slides with it in with no issues.

Just shave all your hair off if you're so uptight about your appearance. Better look than halfway-bald, and you can't just stop being bald.

just learn to accept it and dont really try to hide it AT ALL

the more you show youre cool with it then the more people will be cool with it

also, it helps if youre tall

i feel bad for short balding guys

>shave it

you guys are pussies who want to hide it

thats not owning it at all

fucking faggots

you can "hide it" but be open about it, just explain you like the look the hair-loss concealer gives. As long as you are confident and open it shouldn't matter either way

Oldfag here (36)

I started going bald in my mid-20s. I did the whole minoxodil / hair grow thing, but then finally realized nobody was fooled and I still looked like I had a giant-ass bald spot on the back of my head.

I bought a set of clippers and learned how to shave my own head, and haven't looked back. The issue is not if you have hair. It's if you look like shit with or without hair.

I could get the hair transplant thing if I wanted, and I could probably pay for it out of pocket, but I save $30 every month on haircuts by doing it myself once a week. I don't buy shampoo, I dry off in the shower nearly instantly, and I don't have to worry about what my hair looks like.

And if I'm sick for two weeks (which happened after a work trip to Asia) nobody comments on how crazy my hair looks.

Don't be a pussy, and don't let some fluffy-headed fuckwit tell you not having hair is less manly. I had hair down to my ass and I had hair shorter than a Brazilian bikini model's pubes, and I can tell you right now the bald me gets way more play than the long-haired me.

Oh, I'm sorry, how old are you?
I have no hair down the middle of my head and I have no intention of looking like a retard version of Captain Picard, you autistic shitlord.

yea but thats a lie

you guys didnt get the shaved look for the simple fact that you like the wat it looks

you are in fucking denial about your cowardice

im 26 and you are probably fugly as shit anyway considering youre on Sup Forums on a saturday night LOL so shaving your head wont help, mr. potatohead looking nig

Get fit and grow some character

dermatologist worker here. take iron pills daily. unless you have bad hair genetics hair will be back to normal in 5 plus months. or you can get surgery take some skin off your armpit that has hair and attach to your scalp. good as new

>fuckwit tell you not having hair is less manly
balding and showing off your baldspot is one of the manliest things you can do without effort

In all honesty, how much does balding effect your chances with girls? Do a lot of girls actually refuse a guy based on balding alone (even if the guy is confident)?

faggots shave their heads when they start to go bald

if your a straight man then having a bald spot doesnt matter

its not like when your fucking the girl shes behind you staring at it
for the most part, as long as you look good from the front then the shallow sluts will fuck your cock but most regular women dont care at all

just dont be a faggot and shave your head, be a fucking man about it and own it

peppermint oil

man i think i'd kill myself if i was going bald

you should just kill yourself anyway

i've tried

I started freaking out about 9 years ago when my hairline started receding like crazy.
I started taking finasteride. 8 years later I have a beautiful set of hair. 29 years old now.

try harder, you have to be more of a real man and commit

i've never been good at that(it's why i'm on Sup Forums)

Get over yourself.

Shave it. Grow a beard. Keep in shape. Own it.

Women will have their lips around your ballsack.

The only time women talk about bald men in a negative way is when their husband is insecure about his receding hairline or baldness.

>shave it
>own it

pick own you retarded faggot

GET A> WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG >GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG >GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A >WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG GET A WIG

shaving it is hiding it and makes you look like a homo

dude you are gay and in denial

I haven't jerked off for 2 weeks.

fapping increases the hormone that makes you bald

no fap + saw palmetto biotin shampoo will make you stop and regrow hair

i used the an organic one

Goddamn, we are in the same page nigga. 4 seconds difference between posts.

more like top kek amirite?

yea that hormone is a type of testosterone

it doent happen from fapping necessarily
it happens from getting erections

thats why having a bald spot is a sign of a verile man

i think what you are referring to is chronic masturbators who jerk off 3+ times a day everyday

also bananas help to counter act that type of testosterone

anyway, going bald is manly as fuck
you should be proud

unless you are a chronic masturbater that is hahaha

Rule 1: keep your hair short
Rule 2: avoid wearing hats
Rule 3: own it

>own it
>by shaving your head and hiding it

fucking cucks LOL

i have been for a while, since like 16. just not stopped wearing hats and stuff

people like you more if you just dont give a fuck

i think its called self confidence, but idk

Just started taking it. How long was it when you started seeing improvement? I've heard also heard taking biotin with it helps.

Asians rub onions on their heads to recover from balding.

What does Sup Forums think of hair transplants? If you can afford one, would you do it?

dont listen to any of the faggots who say shave it

they are leading you down the wrong path

that only works about 25% of the time

You'll see a small difference week by week. Just stick to it, in a year you'll be amazed by the results. Those pills saved my sex life, I have the shittiest head type for shaving it.

Never really looked into it but I've heard it could cost in the hundreds to thousands depending on your case.

>saved my sex life

Don't listen to these dildos telling you to shave it. Man up.

this is now a thread about celebrities who conceal their baldness.

Enrique Iglesias has been known in the bald community for ages for wearing a wig. He started balding hardcore in his late teens, then suddenly he has a full head of hair. You rarely see hi out and about without a hat. If he came out and talked about the difficulties of balding that would be awesome. He could be the voice of millions but instead he continues to wig it up and wear hats

What about if my hairline is receeding but not exactly thinning out

Just go to a dermatologist.

It's hard to get laid looking like ET ugly cousin dude.

well i say dont shave because i dont have that kind of baldness

there are different types

i just have a baldspot on the back of my head

i feel bad for guys who have that kind of baldness but look at rob corddry, he makes it work, look at jason alexander
there are so meny men who make that kind of balding work

keep in mind they have personalities and can make people laugh so basically let your hair down and build yourself

dont be a bitch nigger faggot and shave your head

Matthew McConaughey obviously had a good hair transplant. John Travolta has used wigs for ages

that doesn't look like balding that looks like a fucked hair style or someone pulling a prank and shaving a spot on his head

Too many to name. Pretty much think of a male celebrity and type their name into google followed by "balding" and you'll see some very unflattering before/after pics.

You mean HER hair.

Check your privilege.

Ive been slowly balding since I was 18. I grew my hair out long to cover it up till I was 22 and shaved it. I look like a fucking idiot but I managed to snag my wife before then so I don't really care now.

That dude from entourage too. He was on Seinfeld back in the day and was super bald.

Just don't give a fuck, people around you won't either.

This user knows what's up.

hahaha no you're wrong but thanks for the encouragement

uh no actually hes right but whatever

you go ahead and think you look like vin diesel while hitting your vape

Trust me guy you're not the first person ever to be balding stop spazzing out about it.

Been balding since I was about 19. It's a difficult thing, I think, to go through at that age because balding is an "old person" thing, and your peers will be dicks about it. I usually either keep it very short or shaved, and I wear a hat most of the time. People generally don't realize or question it. Now that I'm older, I've come to terms with it. Balding sucks, but I'm at a point where I don't mind it so much, I don't wear a hat as much, and I've compensated by growing a pretty thick beard since I can't grow it on the top. Basically OP, it's some bullshit, but you'll get over it, and nobody really gives a fuck anyway.
Plus, like other anons have said, if you can pull off bald, get ripped and get a beard, people don't like fucking with that kind of dude.

I'm losing mine at 25. Hairline went back when I was 22, now its kinda thin up top, you can really only tell under the right light. I'm going to shave it off in a couple months once it gets a little thinner. I'd rather just be bald and not worry about taking care of my hair desu.

Finasteride 5mg

fags who say it's only a confidence thing clearly don't understand women at all.

>i understand women
>i swear im not a fat virgin
>thats why im on Sup Forums on a saturday night

it is a confidence thing you retard

YOU are the one who clearly dont understand women

im not going to sit here and explain to you why you are so wrong

ill just let you live your shitty life you retarded faggot

Just shave your head and move onto/pol/

>implying anybody can ever understand women

Dead dick

I have a girlfriend. I don't need to party every saturday to feel like I have a social life. Am 6' and fairly slim. But that seems like a good description for your fat balding self moron.

I fucking knew something was fishy with him.

tbh fam i see a ton of balding guys with good looking wives and girlfriends.