Hey Sup Forums can you guys tell me what the FUCK happened to my dick when it formed...

Hey Sup Forums can you guys tell me what the FUCK happened to my dick when it formed? It has looked like this for as long as I can remember and it makes me really self conscious.

:(

The spots are normal I have something similar.

But the line, maybe accident from birth? Like a doctor cut your dick and thats your scar

Uncircumcised so I don't think it was cut

My line isn't straight either. Not THAT bad though.

Maybe just some random accident somehow, otherwise I have no idea

Good question. Looks like the sweat pores formed improperly.

look it up op. It's from when your dick first formed, when it was closing up it scarred instead of it being smooth. I have the same thing on my dick, apparently it happens when your dick forms at the last minute

Looks like they did a rawhide skin graft.

feels bad :/

Wait, are you talking about the line of skin? All guys have that. Might not be as pronounced on some people, but it's present on all.

I want another picture. That is fascinating and I think I'd suck it without worrying about it.

It's pretty bad lol

I never really knew what it was, but I knew it wasn't just me who had it. So my penis closed late? Does that imply anything? Or is it meaningless?

do those little spots hurt?

is that stubble on your foreskin?

As long as that's not phimosis, I don't think you've got an issue. Besides being almost 100% aesthetic, genital skin is always full of little curiosities to begin with. Your fingernails could use work, consider actually visiting a professional salon.

It is meaningless. Just a random skin tag that basically all men have.

Yup! I just shave once every 2 days.

why are you growing hair on the top of your foreskin?

no :)

lmao no idea

well, at least you're uncut!

I was actually thinking about getting cut because most females talk about it looking better and seeing how my dick already looks like it has been pelted with asteroids I'm thinking the aesthetics would go up

I wondered if slower closing might mean lower testosterone or something. I've thought for years my testosterone is low.

i have that same line on mine, so it's probably normal -but it looks like someone stitched it up or something. i think it's like a seam from how the penis forms and the flesh or skin bonds or something?

The hair growing at the top of your foreskin might mean that skin tissue meant for your balls somehow got up near the glans while it was forming.

WITTTNNEEESSSED

Amazing get bro. But I'm not OP. I miss the IDs

Satan

Cringiest quints ever

well, if you go that route, just know that you won't feel when you're about to cum and that you might get your girl pregnant.

just my opinion, but uncut is better. not gay or anything, just an uncut guy- kinda like if it aint broken, don't fix it, but it's your body anyway

What the fuck are all you people- oh...

looks liek scabies

>scabies
NO

This happens to me too.

Sure thing, Satan.

Faggot with quints

Full shot, cause I'm circumcised and have the same spots

You mind sharing your dick? Just wondering what it looks like cut.

we are ones in search of the hidden truth
we are one
we are all
we do anything it takes in search of the hidden truth of dubs/trips/dubs/quints/triple triple trips and if the good lord moot lets us triple triple triple dubs.

Your dick is kind of triggering my trypophobia

sorry

Cut user here
I can feel myself about to cum when I fuck my gf, so don't give him bullshit.

Looks like you're circumcised but your parents told you that's what an uncut dick looks like so that you never felt weird around your friends with their uncut dicks

what

W I T N E S S E D

You're triggering muh trypophobia OP
stahp :(

He's cut, but he was told he wasn't by his parents because they knew his friends would make fun of him for having a cut dick

Mods

Most of the holes disappeared as I got older but the same scar pattern is still present

That's just what happens when your mom drinks bleach while pregnant. Don't worry about it, I've got it too.

Litterally fankenweenie

NOOOOO
:(

im not sayin your dick is dirty but your dick looks pretty dirty regardless.

Dude, don't worry about it. I got a botched circumcision and had skin bridges around a bit more than half my dick. Got surgery, then jacked off dry a lot, my dick would bleed. Then it got infected. Now I'm trying to clear up a fungal infection, my dick looks like it's seen some shit bt it's still regilar looking enough that I have a badass story that I tell girls who see/will see my dick. I was riding my bike with a butterfly knife in my pocket then I crashed going downhill, the knife opened, cut through my manpanties and cut my dick up. I needed serious surgery, I'm lucky to still have this little fella. Girls who want to see your dick will understand and think it's badass/sweet. They won't care.

That was an amazing read.

thx

girls would rather see a scarred/botched dick all day compared to a smegged up stinky ass cheeselog dick for sure.

Light skinned black guy

LOL

I think you were trans at birth and you parents had you operated on to make you male

makes sense, idk i assumed white . my bad.

google pearly papules

You got worms in your tubes.

like hell I do

nice dubs tho

Maybe you were adopted and you're a dark skinned white guy?

Normal and healthy, yer good.

*mind blown*

Pics

Can we see it hard? For science of course.

sorry I just jacked off like 10 minutes ago and I don't think I have it in me

Isn't it a penoplasty ? Like a transexual girl into man who got a penis from surgery

I got a couple from shaving muh dick when I was young

its stiches

Pussy.