Sup Forums How do you control the fucking spins...

Sup Forums How do you control the fucking spins? You know when you smoke either weed or tobacco after drinking a bottle of buckfast and you think you're in a dead or alive music video?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimenhydrinate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dramamine.

xanax

>Dramamine
Man the only pharmaceutical substances here are naproxen cetirizine hydro chloride and paracetamol so no help there when it comes to drugs.

If I could get some damn fucking benzos I would and you know it

Gotta sit and find something to center your vision. Stare at something on the table like your cigarettes until it quits. If you lay down and close your eyes get ready to hit hyper speed.

It's not a controlled substance. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimenhydrinate

I know exactly what you mean by hyper speed and I will star at something now will report back.

when you lay down on your couch or bed or wherever you are trying to pass out...put one foot on the floor. will help you maintain.

I've heard that one before friend, but what if one does not want to go to bed and learn something like the reason he does drugs for and he just got dejavu. Fuck I love Sup Forums too much they help to much too.

*Mouth begins to drool excessively*

Op is drunk as shit methinks

In my honest experience , when I get the spins I force my asss to get up and I stop the alcohol for a bit and force feed myself water and vitamins until it stop s

Can someone suggest some good depressing trippy style music, I'm in that mood, then Imma go to bed and re think about life and go through the same depressing shit over again forever because that's what hell is and we already hit it. We are ALL in one big giant gta v bad sport server.

Drinking water sounds good will do. Wait what's a water?

if you're laying down supine, schooch over to the edge of the bed and put one of your feet on the ground

Friday-Rebecca Black

choke yourself with finger until you puke, if you cannot then drink a shitload of water and try again. or go take a cold shower.

Great advice man, will do now.

Get cancer.

Lie down and out one foot off the bed on the ground. Helps keep yor perspective. Works every time

fuck a stranger in the ass

my mouth drools too...when im on these puppies

These men know what's up.

old wive's tale

Spin in the opposite direction and have someone video tape you while you do it

Lmao what. You just puke it out holmes once you get the spins it's all over, buddy.

>you smoke either weed
>drinking a bottle of buckfast
Don't do this.

hmm. it's worked for me before. maybe i just got lucky with the timing. or i just tricked myself (placebo or some shit)

I would always drink some water and see if I could throw up.

Then I would lie down but I would lay with my head towards the end of the bed, not hanging off but real close to the side and put one leg on the floor if I could and the other on the bed or up in the fetal position. Something about the one leg touching the floor helped me feel grounded and more comfortable.

probably just got lucky. its a miracle it didn't send you into psychosis