Why are americans so fat and stupid and disgusting?

why are americans so fat and stupid and disgusting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bw1uVV4BkQA
youtube.com/watch?v=vdkuZhEutx8
youtube.com/watch?v=GrpAZ5qHSlU
youtube.com/watch?v=vZdBeczDLpA
youtube.com/watch?v=pbDeS_mXMnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because we can

would you blow him for 25k?

Thanks babe

that man is literally canadian.

Fat man goes camping pure chaos.
youtu.be/bw1uVV4BkQA

ITT: saltyass yuropoor is angry because his shit country is being raped and his government is being cucked by mudslimes and so he decides to channel his anger in the form of hate towards the most based country on earth

Why is the rest of the world so emasculated and jealous?

We're fat because we have food to spare. We aren't stupid unless you want to measure us by our Lowest Common Denominator, which would make you pretty stupid yourself. And even our stupidest, fattest, poorest Americans are in the top 10% of the global earning bracket with exponentially more opportunities to climb that list that most of our counterparts, even other superpowers like China.

Basically, stay jealous faggot. The worst of America is most like better that the shitstain country you're from.

Jews

Doesn't America have like a 4 time medal Olympic athlete

china isn't a superpower. they just yell and make a lot of noise... i wish those chinks would be wiped out... white people should have that land

Well, if it is not a thyroid issue, then we are just generally disciplined and lack self control.

America basically is a means of doing anything you want. Ranging from a fatshit to a homosexual. God bless us.

Yeah we have everything which is why everyone else is so salty.
They have to imagine us all as a bunch of obese Mississippi trailer park residents just to feel any sort of pride in themselves.

So um.....I know some nurses and they regularly have to "dig out" the penis in someone less fat than that guy to get a catheter in.

It's not widely regarded as a 'super power'. But if you were to look at China's economy, it's GDP has actually surpassed America's. It might not be past it right now, but I remember reading somewhere that the gap is closing and China is catching up, since they run such a tight shift

eh, china has been known to fake their gdp numbers
youtube.com/watch?v=vdkuZhEutx8

youtube.com/watch?v=GrpAZ5qHSlU

youtube.com/watch?v=vZdBeczDLpA

youtube.com/watch?v=pbDeS_mXMnM

Source: Texas

You know that man's Canadian right?

SHART

Amerifag here

Yes, we are fat. Only Mexico is fatter

Disgusting? somewhat I suppose but we bathe more than most countries and we trim and shave

Stupid? Fuck no. You're an idiot for even saying that

america is the fattest because we're the number onest... don't be jealous