I woke up on the ceiling looking down at myself for the third time. Is there a medical term for this?

I woke up on the ceiling looking down at myself for the third time. Is there a medical term for this?

Lying-faggot syndrome not a lot of people have it its pretty rare Sup Forumsro

Retardation.

This guy knows what it is

What's with all the dubs in this thread

I'm not lying, I wake up and see myself on the bed. As I float around through the house it becomes more vivid, and feels like I'm awake. I see my family walking around and see shadow blobs following them. I don't know how to explain it well. I do not take any meds also

This is now a get thread!

get

I believe you are astral projecting OP. The question is, how are you doing it?

Out of body experience

It's called dreaming retard

dreaming

you only think you are awake

Get thread activated

it's early stage depersonalization. get on lithium ASAP

Yes It's called "Dreaming" or "REM Sleep". Stop being a faggot.

Checked and kek

Demonic possession.

You can't talk to him that way, he has dubs! In all my years, I never.

maybe just a vivid dream or astral projection.

ive woken up on my ceiling before. i was stuck to it like i was glued on there.

Truth

>Out of body experience
This. It's more common thqn you think - yea, you DREAM about looking at yourself.

You are most likely astral projecting.
Good for you Op not many can get to the point they realize it by themselves now learn to control it.

It's Allah reaching out to you, OP. You've been summoned as his prophet. Now go out and do some damage my nigga.

Call an exorcist.

>Astral Projection
Thanks guys, I am reading more about it now but this doesn't sound like a medical explanation.

It's called astral projection.

You're very lucky, most who experience this do so only through years of training and meditation.
With minimal focus and self training, it sounds like you could be exploring the world very quickly.

Nurture your gift, user!!

I'm gonna get me some of those numbers.

They must be around here somewhere.

how do i get

Ash here they are.

Holy shit. It worked

That's because astral projection isn't real, these people are either trolling or complete idiots.

The concept of astral projecting is a very simple thing to test, unknown item in next room tell what it is. Not one of the thousands of people who claim to be able to astral project have ever been able to pass this test, because it is nothing more than guided lucid dreaming, at best.

I know you want to feel like a special snowflake but you are dreaming, nothing more.

Erm, actually they have passed that test. People who had near death experiences have too, one woman died in the hospital and explained she saw a shoe on the roof. They found the shoe.

You are trolling.

Post proof.

You've got a fucking mirror on your ceiling shithead

AIDS.

lol

Shoe on head or else

Prove it. James Randi has a million buck reward for anyone who can prove astral projection or any number of other supernatural feats under controlled conditions. In decades, nobody has been able to win that reward.

It´s a dream or maybe sleep paralysis, sto being a faggot