Which Spiderland song is the most normie friendly?

Which Spiderland song is the most normie friendly?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13549&sid=ba1a8b3088143335918a6545e5da5f64
drownedinsound.com/community/boards/music/4445368
kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=4333521.0
reddit.com/r/Music/comments/4c5bq9/slints_1991_album_spiderland_is_25_years_old/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

huh?

all of it. was made by 16 year olds whining about not getting laid and anxiety

none of them

if you try and play any of them to a legit normie they will look at you like you're messed in the head (and they'd probably be right)

the fuck even is this thread

>he fell for the spiderland is obscure meme

this is like the only place that talks about spiderland on the internet

not even one? I though maybe normies can enjoy nosferatu/breadcrumb/captain

>Sup Forums
>the place where we have daily kpop,grimes and marina threads
>this is like the only place that talks about spiderland on the internet
wrong
besteveralbums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13549&sid=ba1a8b3088143335918a6545e5da5f64
drownedinsound.com/community/boards/music/4445368
kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=4333521.0

>posts obscure sites

>ktt
>obscure

holy fuck you are retarded

Yeah, we are the only ones who know about this really totally obscure album that totally didn't influence a whole generation of musicians or anything.

Its one of the biggest albums in underground indie rock

good thread

yes, its old, and this is one of the only places that still actively talks about it everyday

go fuck yourself lol

HOLY SHIT

a couple of forums talked about once several years ago

nice fucking find retard

Hate to burst your bubble but anyone even vaguely into rock music knows about Spiderland dude.

I didn't claim that its obscure, im claiming that this is the only website that continues to talk about Spiderland on a daily basis.

Alright dude, whatever you say

you said
>this is like the only place that talks about spiderland on the internet
now you're changing it around

reddit.com/r/Music/comments/4c5bq9/slints_1991_album_spiderland_is_25_years_old/

I agree w/ this user, if you ask any top 40 normie what Spiderland or Slint is theyll have no idea or ask if thats a theme park

i missed the word still

and it's another "Sup Forums doesn't know shit" thread

yes, anyone who's into rock music (by "our" standards) knows about it. That still excludes way over 95% of people, though and if you didn't form your image of society on internet forums, you'd know that.
Go to any 50 people you work/ed with or attend/ed school with and show the album to them. Most likely not more than one or two will know about the album (as a matter of fact, most people wouldn't know more than 20 albums off the top of their head) and fewer than 5 would like it at all on the first listen.

Acting like everything that's well known and popular in music circles is also super popular and accessible among the average person doesn't make you seem more knowledgeable, it makes you seem like a basement dweller who never gets into contact with people outside the internet.

Thank you user

>Go to any 50 people you work/ed with or attend/ed school with and show the album to them
this is the most autistic thing I've read today.

Have you not worked with/gone to school with 50 people?

>autism

>Sure, it's well known if you're talking about people who actually listen to music, but if you take samples from people that don't listen to music it's really obscure

Great post dude, you're really smart

Washer if they don't put too much attention to the lyrics, and are into singer songwriter stuff.
Those would scare or make evident the lack of attention span for any norm.

would Good Morning Captain really scare them though? I can see your point about exposing their lack of attention span but that's their problem.

If you think just going to people around you is "sampling people that don't listen to music" then you basically just proved his point

>43 upvotes

most people "vaguely" into rock music don't know spiderland. most people into indie or underground rock do know spiderland. there is a distinction

but yeah there are plenty of places other than Sup Forums online that spiderland is talked about, because it's a classic in underground/independent rock circles. just look at /r/indieheads, full of plebs and they still talk about it daily

pretty much this. conflating "popular amongst people who have an interest in exploring music" with "popular" is autistic

everyone likes music, not everyone is into music

This thread is literally about normies you flaming retard

I genuinely can't tell if Sup Forums is this sheltered from the real world or if I'm being b8d. If you show Spiderland to 50 people at random I can guarantee almost all of them will hate it, and more likely than not none of them will have even heard of it before. The only way anyone would come across this album is if they are autistically obsessed with rock music and music in general to the point that they actively seek out critically acclaimed albums from the past. This is an incredibly rare trait in the general populace. Fucking hell.

you're all fucking normies

i bet you every single one of you itt have facebooks and party regularly.

what's your point

you're discussing normies like you guys aren't normies yourselves. thought that would be obvious.

I think a normie would be best-suited to answer op's question

spurge out elsewhere

>which Spiderland song is the most normie friendly
all of them?

You can't say all when I asked for MOST.

all of them are normie-friendly beyond measurable scales sorry.

Yeah, but which is the MOST normie-friendly?

Breadcrumb Trails maybe