youtube.com/watch?v=upRkIH-8dRc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vE-JwmDrTNI
ocw.mit.edu/ans7870/21f/21f.027/groundzero1945/gz_essay04.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My dick has atomic breath right now

>second trailer
>nothing about the plot is revealed

This is a good thing, too many trailers reveal too much of the plot now these days

>there are people who are actually looking forward to Zomzilla

Disgusting

Retarded design, as always chinks are the worst at everything

I'll pass and watch the classics again

youtube.com/watch?v=vE-JwmDrTNI

Godzilla is such a boring franchise

Only thing I was even remotely excited about this year tbqh. After a sea of capeshit, I'll he glad when the subbed camrip comes

why do his arms look so stupid?

>its actually a dude in a suit

nice.

> Hideaki Anno

WHERE IS FUCKING REBOOT 4.44 ANNO

I Agree. Short snout with tiny eyes looks so fucking retarded.

implying this flick isn't about 4th impact

>edgy faggotry column
>not a single Final Wars design

Pleb
No taste
Hipster
Pleb
His arms have been burned/melted to the bone and stuck in place reminiscent of atomic bomb victims.

Newest American Godzilla has even smaller eyes than Anno's. Anno's is the closer to the original Gojira and it's concept than most of the later versions

godzilla 2000 was the definition of edgy. Looks at all of those fucking spikes. he looks like an anime character

>Newest American Godzilla has even smaller eyes than Anno's

They also have more life in them than the walleyed retard that is crispy fried Zilla.

His eyes make him look like those 2 cabbage kids people post here all the time, like he's brain dead.

>People in the open, exposed to flash burns from the immediate explosion, became known as “the procession of ghosts.” Here the artist explains that “to prevent their red, exposed flesh from sticking, people thrust their arms in front of them like ghosts. Their skin, like the thin skin of a peeled potato, hung from the fingernails, where it was still attached.”

ocw.mit.edu/ans7870/21f/21f.027/groundzero1945/gz_essay04.html

Its a guy in a suit and puppets, the way Godzilla should be.

Yet the other guys in suits didn't look half as retared as the new one does.

He also has the appearence of a cat turd that's been out in the sun too long.

I know you weebs will defend it because "muh thrice folded glorious nippon rubber suits" but the design and execution look really sub par for a film made this decade.

Yep. Details like this is what has me excited for this film. Anno is going back to the original concept of Godzilla

>Burned up, mutated representation of atomic bomb victims should be full of life and should be nice to look at

I'm afraid you've missed the point of Godzilla,

I like how fucking dark and serious this film looks. Toho's Godzilla movies for a long time have been basically glorified kids movies with even the darkest entry of Millennium SOS having like a fucking childs love summon Mothra.

Though I'm bias because I've never been the biggest fan of "Godzilla fighting other monsters" wrestling stuff and more just been a fan of Godzilla stomping around RECKing Japan which is why Godzilla, Return of Godzilla, Godzilla 2000 I think are the best films.

The only things I really am worried about with this film:

Anno's live action stuff comes off like anime in real life, all the mannerisms and dialogue of the actors are done like Anime characters. You can see a bit of this in the trailer when the chick spins around. It just doesn't look natural, but you can picture how this scene would look in Anime. (instantly also gave me a Misato vibe)

I get this is a stylistic choice since Anno is a anime director, but I find this really immersion breaking when I see it done in live action.

Also Japanese people are fucking dogshit at acting. They overact like crazy and turn up the melodrama too 1000x making even shows like Days of our Lives look subtle. Hopefully they reign this in for this movie since it looks like a more serious take on Godzilla.

Can't wait desu fampai

I reaaaaaaaaaally hope this turns out to be great and I can go see it in theaters.

i dont know much about this anno guy or anime, but the vibe i get from this trailer is reminiscent of a 14-year-old's attempt to be grim and tragic, but failing and coming across edgy and melodramatic.