Splitting up with my live in girlfriend of over 7 years. Tonight's our last night sharing the same bed together...

Splitting up with my live in girlfriend of over 7 years. Tonight's our last night sharing the same bed together. She's asleep beside me right now.

AMA

you goin to post pics for us?

No you're not.

why you splitting up?

Youre a bitch and wont do it. Now succ Jamal's semen out of her pussy man-bitch

▲ ▲

Are you sad?

Poop on her face if i am =or > dubs

Yeah, I am.
It's just gotten stale, man. We also had some serious disagreements in the past couple months that don't align with my core values. Neither of us will cave on our beliefs.

It's crazy watching someone you love pack up their things.

Did you ever fuck her asshole

I am, yeah.

But, we are going to remain friends. She's my best friend, and I'll always love her. She feels the same about me. It's fucking rough, though.

Anyone else been in a long term relationship and had to call it off? Just wondering what to expect and any tips would be appreciated.

No. I'm not into that and neither is she.

I'm dude you replied to, and yes. Longest relationship for me was 6 years. We said the same thing, would remain friends and all that. But that never works man. It's not healthy tbh. Severing all ties is p much the only way to go

God. What happened?

I think the lurkers are waiting for someone to ask for pictures

the only tip is move on

ayyy

I plan on it.

Why do you constantly sabotage yourself like this? I challenge you to go one more day and see if you still want to go through with it. I don't want someone to die sad and lonely because of a stupid mistake

excellent, /thread

why do you post this shit on Sup Forums you bitch ass nigger?

▲ ▲

Bro there are no more days. Everything is already arranged and she's moving out tomorrow. The moving truck will be here, etc...

I'm not black.

Thankfully.

youre still a fucking bitch ass crybaby ass cuckold motherfucker and you deserve to be single and sexless for the rest of your life ▲
▲ ▲

Feel better now that you got that off of your chest?

I remember when I was 12 and had all that rage. ;)

does your girlfriend spit or swallow

Spit

no anal and spits? yeah okay dump that bitch

Spit and no anal? why the fuck did it take you this long to move the fuck on?

Lmao. Knew that was coming.

so did she ever actually do anything hot then? any fetishes?

Let's be honest OP, she'll be burning coal within a week.
I bet you have social media too so you'll see it plastered all over that.

Just regular old sex, man. No fetishes or anything.

She did a perfect impression of a starfish everytime we fucked

She's not into the blacks, thankfully.

hoooollly shit dude that sucks
that shit sounds vanilla as fuck.

Was her pussy an innie or outtie?

also bra size?

Aw man I'm sorry. I hope you both are alright and find happiness in your lives.

Innie. Uhhh not sure on the exact size but a B.

Thanks bro.

can you post some pics of her? nudes preferably

Lol no.

post a pic of her sleeping right now

what color are her nipples?

Dude it's dark in the room and I don't want to wake her. Shitty day tomorrow.

Hell, I should be asleep too :/

I thought this was an image board

Pink.

Then why make this thread?

ayy at least she got pink nipples

are you guys gonna have goodbye sex?

zoz

I can't sleep. :/

lol amen to that. And no goodbye sex, dude. We haven't been affectionate, because that makes it awkward for her and she cries.

so what exactly is the big thing you cant agree on with this girl?

Core beliefs??? That is very unnerving because my and my gf's core beliefs don't seem to match. What were yours?

I got into an argument with her friend's friend and she got ultra upset with me. Honestly, I thought she should have my back no matter what in a relationship. I'd do the same.

Also, got fired from my job and she has a really good job. I asked if she could help me with my car payment, cell phone, insurance, and she declined. Just needed help until I got back on my feet.

I'd be there for her if she needed me. She says I'm financially irresponsible and that I don't NEED those things.

Why break up with her over disagreements? Humans are allowed individual beliefs. Don't fuck seven years up over something trivial like that.

What's really going on, OP?

I think if you're in a relationship with someone you should always be there for that person no matter what. If they need your help, you should be there for them no matter what. If you have the means to do so, of course.

well firstly what was the argument about?
overall i feel like theres way more to this than youre saying.

she has been cheating on you the past year....

Dude the disagreements were like the final straw.

For awhile now it's just felt like we are more friends than lovers, you know?

Accuse her of cheating on you.... Have some fun with it, age night spill out and fall apart and apologise for being a total bitch.

Then beg for your willy!

I honestly don't think so, lol.

What about?

Well fuck that you might as well hang yourself

Fucking what