If women are so superior to men then why is almost every single great person in History a man?

If women are so superior to men then why is almost every single great person in History a man?

Because women can find a bf, but men can't find a gf

>this

Nobody unironically believes women are superior save for women and literal cucks

>If women are so superior to men
No one is superior to anyone, we're the same fucking species with some different features

>some people unironically believe this

prove me wrong

Follow his advice to become Tunisia.

top lel is this thread even necessary

I guess it's time to go to /o/ and make a new thread
>If toyota is so superior to lamborghini why do rich people always buy lamborghinis and not toyotas?

>is this thread even necessary
it's not even Sup Forums related, I guess a robot escaped his containment board

>If women are so superior to men

...said who?

but I was talking about the men/women dichotomy, not about race-ethnicity

also
>Brazil
>Chile
>Mexico
wew

women are useless but they control men

>thread is making unnecessary comparisons between men and women
>I guess a robot escaped his containment board

Your theory has been verified

Exactly shlomo, exactly

but that's not true, solve your mommy issues user, unless you're gay

it is true, women are way more ambitious than men on average, they are more likely to settle than to pursue more, and they are controlled by emotions more than by their brain

>women are way more ambitious than men on average
ambitious in what aspect? in wanting to get a rich husband and stuff?, that has to do with education/cultural and I've seen several men encouraging daughters-friends to get someone rich

>they are more likely to settle than to pursue more
but weren't you complaining of them being ambitious?

>they are controlled by emotions more than by their brain
women are the ones in charge to give birth and raise children, if women weren't emotional they would abandon at least half of the kids just to flee responsability, just like men, they were made that way by nature

i wanted to say way less ambitious

objectively speaking women are worse at basically everything, but due to how nature works they are ''''''''''equal''''''''' well i see it on myself how woman can twist your head

>objectively speaking women are worse at basically everything
you mean at everything that men do?, probably you're right, but that's because nature made men and women with different features and capabilities, and there's a reason for that, that's what feminazis don't get, women just don't have the same physycal strenght and brainpower than men because they were created to perform another function, there were in history plenty of exceptional women who did big things for their country or science, but such cases are the exception, not the rule.
if you say that women are/aren't superior to men is because you're judging them as if they had the same capabilities than men, and that's kinda unfair

iq is a meme by the way

>they are controlled by emotions more than by their brain
I dissagree, men are way more emotional than women, women are just more open about their feelings so they give away that impression.
Men are quite emotional.