I'm tired of this fuckwit. No really, I am. I'm sure most of you heard about what this asshole has done...

I'm tired of this fuckwit. No really, I am. I'm sure most of you heard about what this asshole has done. I'm not going to regurgitate it here.

I think we should report his videos. "Why OP? Why should we give a shit? We aren't your personal army. Fuck off newfag.", you maybe saying. Honestly, I think this is a fucking service that we need to do for the good of the fucking internet. We need KeemStar's channel fucking gone. Out. Done for. At the very least, an automatic takedown for the videos could theoretically be done if we report in mass.

Oh, and mods? If you have a shread of decency, you keep this up. And I'm sure you do.

Let's get going guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/youtube-ban-keemstar-and-dramaalert-from-youtube-the-racist-that-terrorizes-the-yt-community
youtube.com/watch?v=jDo4Ubl6IsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you care? I dont even know who this bearded idiot is, or what he did, yet you care so much. Get a life, you loser fuck.

Nypa

Kys

To you, as well.

>hurrr back at cha durrr

Im rubber, youre glue!

Yeah man I'm all for hating on the k-k-k-killer keemstar and I'm happy to sit here and wait for him to die on his own. You've only given us work to do with no easy way to do it such as a url or a plan of any kind - that's asking a bit much of anons

nypa

this fucker has made himself irrelevant with all his fuckery on YouTube so why should we still care, it's not like anything he says has any credibility and if people actually watching his garbage channel think it does then they belong there.

I'm fast as fuck boii

Fuck off leafy fags

Hisssssssssssssss

I agree, but the fact is, this faggot is still getting lots of views and ad revenue.

He's literally making a living being an insufferable cunt.

I don't know this fucko but by googling his name I came across this petition against him which already go 59K signs, lol:
change.org/p/youtube-ban-keemstar-and-dramaalert-from-youtube-the-racist-that-terrorizes-the-yt-community

new copypasta? but seriously this is getting stupid talk about with your edgy ass friends you bimbo

you guys realize not only is he a millionaire he "doesn't have access to the account" he was removed once before and survives off of a loophole

youtube.com/watch?v=jDo4Ubl6IsI
sad

hey you know other humans are aware of this garbage and have made a point. idubbbztv did a thing.

>obsesses over some random youtuber and wastes time trying to sabotage his channel
>tells people to get a life

kek

'm tired of this fuckwit. No really, I am. I'm sure most of you heard about what this asshole has done. I'm not going to regurgitate it here.

I think we should report his videos. "Why OP? Why should we give a shit? We aren't your personal army. Fuck off newfag.", you maybe saying. Honestly, I think this is a fucking service that we need to do for the good of the fucking internet. We need KeemStar's channel fucking gone. Out. Done for. At the very least, an automatic takedown for the videos could theoretically be done if we report in mass.

Oh, and mods? If you have a shread of decency, you keep this up. And I'm sure you do.

Let's get going guys.

>FILES ON TOP OF FILES ON TOP OF FILES ON TOP OF FILES ON TOP OF FILES ON TOP OF FILES ON TOP OF FILES ON TOP OF FILES ON TOP OF FILES ON TOP OF FILES ON TOP OF FILES ON TOP OF FILES ON TOP OF FILES ON TOP OF FILES ON TOP OF FILES ON TOP OF FILES

So people are butthurt cuz hes racist? Thats pretty pathetic, fuck minorites anyway. Ops probably a nigger so fuck him too

I'm browsing his Encyclopedia Dramatica page but it's tl;dr. What did this guy do and why should I care? First time I heard about him.

nah he's just the TMZ of youtube, feeding of bullshit drama and pretty good at creating allot of it himself, got multiple channels of him shut down to the point where he was actually banned from youtube but he keeps popping up under other accounts in other peoples names etc, mostly because there will alway be people who are into that shit

nypa. is this some jewtube fag? seriously, should i know who this is?