landwhale thread

fucking disgusting

Ass

I'd smother her in syrup and lick her all over

My gf

Not a landwhale. Would definitely fuck.

That chick would be hot if she dropped two bills

Sauce?

Absolutely repulsive. As a man I'm genetically programmed to be disgusted by these women. They show lack of constraint, inability to care for themselves, lazyness, gluttony and no strength to do anything about it. Which would make them horrible specimens to reproduce with. Disgusting.

Moar??

faggot

Shes hot

That's a fucking shoop and a half kek

so dont reproduce with then, fuck them in their ass where they're still tight as fuck and move on. big girls might not always be the best to look at but the one plus if a huge ass and big tits, most of the time for the latter. push comes to shove bend the over and nut in their ass, chances are they'll take it like the cockwhores they are.

Why? Because I wouldn't hump a bag of lard? The only attractive woman in this thread is Looks gorgeous. But the rest of these whales, for fucks sake have some standards.

There's a difference between liking a good ass and tits and fucking something that would get a group discount on her own at the zoo.

Too fat for a lot of things.

Continued my gf

It should say "Too fat to care, run, sit in one airplane seat, not finish a cake in one sitting or walk on a steep incline".

Seriously, why do we keep enabling fat people? Instead we should just stop giving them healthcare, special facilities, special treatment, financial support and all that.

Fat people aren't victims. Nor do they suffer from an illness. They're just weak and lazy.

hey i never said the bitches arent whales, thats clear as day but a piece of ass is a piece of ass. wrap a rubber if she wants it in the pussy or stick it in her ass and nut till your balls are empty. i've had a few fatty girlfriends, if anything they do suck mean dick.

The only reason we don't just shoot fat people is that no gravedigger wants to dig the pits to bury them in.

This ^

Dude, those things are to fat to even reach their pussies. You're just humping fat flaps.

She doesn't want a real sandwich. Just a jar of mayonaise put on some bread. No wait, not bread. A jar of mayonaise put on some chocolate cake.

i guess you've never seen thigh fucking or armpit fucking, you're new here arent you lol. dude a pussy is what you make it, if you dont want to breed use those fat rolls as a pussy and nut all over her. hell i did it once, my bitch was pissed at me for doing it...i cockslapped her in the face over it and she got really pissed after that didnt text me in over a week because of it but didnt bother me.

This one refers to herself as "the Sexy Cheshire"

She called this one the Cyber Harley Quinn. But I don't see a bit of Harley in it.

Here since 2004 actually.

>you've never seen thigh fucking or armpit fucking
You are correct. Nor do I intend to. It sounds disgusting. Is that what you fatloving fucks have to resort to?

>a pussy is what you make it
Science strongly disagrees. But enjoy whatever you use as a pussy that isn't actually a pussy. I'll stick to the original.

There could be at least 5 harley quinns in there.

Not a land whale.

well now you will see it. this is thigh fucking, also called sumatta i believe. notice the bitch isnt fat so what was that about fat loving? armpit fucking and thigh fucking are done by skinny people too. i think you're lying about that date, i think you're a 2010 2011 fag cause if you were actually here that long you should have seen it all. hell this site is what showed me that in the first place back in 03. i was one of the original Sup Forumstards.

Here is her take on Abby from NCSI

Her stomach looks like a goomba with shades

I really don't care whether you think I'm lying.

>also called sumatta i believe
*tipping intensifies*

And no, this girl isn't fat. But why even try that shit when you can actually reach her pussy. Again, you lard-humping losers probably have no choice because you can't actually reach her pussy and you can't use her mouth either because she'd mistake you for food.

I will redefine morbidly obese as beautiful so I can keep stuffing my face with twinkies and pepsi

Here is her signature cosplay known as the sexy cheshire.

why are you even here then? if you dont like fat bitches why waste your time on a board you dont like seeing? you're either insanely stupid or you're a closet fatty lover who just wants to call other people fatty lovers to make yourself feel better. get the fuck out if you dont like what you're seeing, no one has a gun to your head forcing you to be here.

This. Fat pride is just an excuse to keep eating instead of facing your problems.

Fat people should feel shit because they're ruining their bodies. They don't deserve any pride.

Why is there one of these comments in every overweight female thread?

You sound narcissistic af. Are any of these fatties clamoring for your approval? Do the BBW models care that they're not ur fetish? THEN WHY is your input necessary?

>Are any of these fatties clamoring for your approval?
Yes. For everybody their approval. That's the whole point of their stupid movement. They want to stop being told they're unhealthy lazy slobs. They want to stop being confronted with reality and instead be told they're fine.

The morbidly obese need proper healthcare the most if they want to get healthy. And who is to say that you are paying for their healthcare? Many have jobs.

But shitty attitudes like yours that think bad habits and mental illness don't factor into people's weight issues ate the worst. You have no viable solutions for ppl struggling to manage their weight but shaming the overweight is your god given right, somehow. Really? You only succeed in sounding ignorant and self righteous. What the world needs less of is you tbh.

she's not a landwhale wtf

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHHAH

not a landwhale and HOLY SHIT WOULD I REAM

Nah, you're just a narcissist feeding yourself bullshit so you can justify your narcissism.

Someone else being fat has nothing to do with you. Absolutely nothing. Therefore you need to shut up and look at something else.

I'm not crazy about people essentially saying that they want to keep being fat, because of health problems associated with excess weight but I'm not a sadist so I try to not shame anyone. A fat person being made to feel bad for being fat won't help them get healthier, on the contrary they might then resort to eating their feelings because that's the maladaptive coping mechanism they're used to.

Tl;dr stop trying to win somr huge doucheā„¢ award

jerked off to this chicks fat ass in class once. i came a huge load a few feet behind her

Low T

Here we go.