What does Sup Forums think of su?

What does Sup Forums think of su?

Shit

It's faggoty weab shit

Pretty good

Season 1 built a lot of hype then it descended into SJW shit-tier quality crap

At least you gave a valid reason to dislike it

Fuckin stupid ass kids show that neckbeards watch. On par with MLP.

Theres a guy in one of my classes, and I got paired with him for a group project the second week of school, hes already talking about how he wants to show the class an episode because it demonstrates character development. He did the same shit last year when my friend had a class with him, and he got ridiculed.

Best part? He got super mad, and when I walked in next period he was talking to the teacher about how the other kids werent respecting him/the show.

Fuck off with your shitty ass cartoon

Boi chill, no need to be upset

Pearl is an annoying cunt and Lars is an asshole.

The rest are awsome. And this is one of the best animations i ever seen.

What do you guys see in it? Is it funny? Do you enjoy it in the same way I might enjoy watching Game of Thrones?

>boi
learn to spell nigger

no they like it for the sjw tumblr shit

I actually liked the first season, i wish they didn't take it that direction

It is innocent and pure and lighthearted while still tackling serious story notes and emotions. It's also got fun songs. Its a show for people who enjoy animation, but it is smart and enriching. Also funny yes. Also sometimes gripping and like "oh man can't wait for the next episode".

so you're a neckbeard

Personally i don't like it, i think its a very over rated cartoon. It was the example of political correctness in the most uninteresting way.
>1980s A guy dresses like a woman in a cartoon, its a joke and all of us laugh.
>2010s A guy dresses like a woman in a cartoon, "ohh freedom of expression for all of us, we can be free and bla bla bla insert tumblr things"

This is the gayest post I've ever read on this site. The drama in the show is so forced and all the characters are obnoxious.

hahahaha, no I'm a 32 year old with a wife who still wears converse with comic book characters on them. I work in the games industry where it's ok to like fun things. I'm sorry that irritates you, man.

See? This is why I made that first post. Thats a huge load of bullshit. Its a kids show. End of story.

>It's also got fun songs
No, they're terrible. Just like how MLP has terrible music.

>calling shit weeb shit
>on Sup Forums
ok newfriendo

I'm curious why it can't be both? I am saving it for my kids, but I like watching it sometimes. Is that bizarre to you?

He thinks ebonic memes are funny. Har har.

All you did here was describe a subcategory of neckbeard. I dont care if youre a damn bodybuilder, if you like stephen universe, youre still a neckbeard

so hows yours wife's kids

The fanbase, especially the rabit tumblerinas, are intolerable. But you can say that about any obsessed fanbase. Its an ok show and you're free to dislike it, but I feel like it gets a lot of flak for the crazy shit people say online.

kek

oh my god dude grow up and act like an adult you man child

Most weeb things are garbage so its a good comparison

So, calling people gay on a pink message board then? The pot/kettle factor here is really weird and toxic tonight.

Honestly I wouldn't feel right letting my kids watch this. Too much tumblr

no im also immature but at least i dont act like im super mature

I didn't mean to put on airs. I'm on Sup Forums at 1am.

1am ha i now know where you ate im coming over now get lubed up

I totally see your point, and viewed from a certain perspective I can agree. The fact that they're alien rock creatures separates it enough from real human social issues to avoid bothering me. To each their own.

My body is ready.

Yea, its strange. If I started letting my 8 year old watch GoT with me on the basis that it can teach him 8 year old level knowledge (which, I mean, it very well can, however, it also contains knowledge that is inappropriate for an 8 year old), it would provoke a similar response to the ones that Bronies and... Stephsies(?) provoke.

They're genderless rocks, but they're dykes. It's more retarded than believing 6,000,000 kikes could be cremated within the time-frame of wwii.

>Fucking stupid idea.
Cookie Clicker, but, ya know, with Jews instead.

How lenient are Google play store restrictions?

Honestly, I feel like people pay too much attention to the SJW bullshit and ignore the bare bones of what makes a show good. It's a great show with very interesting characters that are surprisingly deeper than archetypes that quite a few other shows fall back on.

you're retarded 6,000,000 kikes did get killed in world war 2 dont down play the fuhrers accomplishments like that

Well that makes it sound like its no longer a kids show. But it airs on Cartoon Network during the day, when stuff like Amazing world of Gumball airs. So does that show also have a deeper meaning than mindless fucking entertainment? Or are you just looking way to deep into a kids (definition: child, someone who has yet to hit puberty, mentally immature) show

Lmao chill dude. It sounds like you hate the show more than I like it. Do cartoons really anger you that much?

Lay off the edge, dude. Maybe you'll one day be older than 16 and not be so insecure over what you watch.

>watches cartoons
>calls him immature

>Lmao
>consider the following

>guessed my age exactly

Look, Im not here to resort to calling each other edgy, that just ruins a good argument for me. I think youre looking to deep into a show that, whether you like it or not, seems to be directed at young children. End of story.

>underage
MODS DO YOUR JOB MODS DO YOUR JOB

Shit tier SJW crap designed to try and domesticate the neckbeard population for feminazi needs.

mlp-tier

>The stories and information posted here are >artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as >fact.

Kek

Before you guys do, Im just gonna call myself a newfag, wtf happened to my greentext

im trying to free someone from this hell let me

chem em bitch

>a good argument
Hmm, is that what you enjoy? You must be fun at parties. Arguments lead to nothing new and is comprised of two sides constantly trying to get their points across without listening to the opposition. It really isn't worth anyone's time.

Watched an episode or two with gf. We agreed it was targeted to homosexual autistic men, and that no kid should be exposed to that kind of crap.

After a time we discovered that the guy who told us about that show has issues (wouldn't call him outright autist, but he does not manage to fit in any social situation) and probably has paedophiliac tendencies.

>arguments lead to nothing
>being this autistic

Im not saying I try and argue every little thing, but I do enjoy it occasionally. Probably the better word would be debate, but that sounds too formal.

It's a generic cartoon with generic characters
Heck the main guy has the most generic name there is (and as a Steven myself it kinda feels odd in some sense)
It has sjw tumblr characteristics and in all honesty it's just a cartoon for 2010 kids, anyone older might find this cartoon a bit too generic and you are far better of watching anime or some other shit like that

Pretty PC if you ask me
Thumbs up!

ITT: pic related