Sup boys, rate my new piercing. Don't be rude, shy grill here

Sup boys, rate my new piercing. Don't be rude, shy grill here

tits to gtfo

Cute, if only I could date a girl like you.

Fucking disgusting. Why do dumb sluts get a piece of metal shoved through their tongues? I just don't understand.

Cause it's slutty and dumb and guys get horny

you're doing gods work user. never stop posting this

>falling for the intraoral jew

tongue, nipple and clit piercings are annoying as fuck when I try to suck on that shit.

Is the metal bit of your necklace shaped like a dog's bone because you're a bitch, or was that unintentional?

It was intentional

Tits or gtfo

I've never fucked a girl with a tongue piercing. I feel like it'd feel cold on your cock when it's in her mouth. Does your mouth keep it warm, or is the coldness supposed to be pleasant or what?

Omg I recognize that necklace ..

You are a succubus. By God's might you shall taste hell and vomit profusely for eternity you wretched pest.

So you're a dog's bitch?

fucking awful

Seen this shitpost a few hours ago, i'm assuming pasta?

No replies until tits

Bussoms or kindly exit m'lady

Attention seeking slut

Looks nice. Tits, ears, web, and tongue. If you have all of those pierced you're good to go imo. Belly button rings are cool too but sometimes you lose them when you fuck a lot.

>also post tits?

That's pretty accurate. Would bang.

You know the rules. Also, absolutely disgusting

> that hillary clinton tongue

God I hope this is true.

would love to feel it grazing over my cock

kek

can't unsee

It keeps it warm
Kind of, I guess
Got belly button as well.

THat's the closest to a timestamp that you'll get, nerds

You mean, a tongue ?

No Timestamp
Not credible
Fuck off

Post tits.

Another broad looking for attention.

Great job? Seriously, I don't give a shit about the piece of metal lodged in your mouth.

You would think these stupid bitches
Would figure out the rules by now

Show tits or feet.
Your choice.

They don't figure it out because newfags on here go diamond at the thought of talking too a girl

TITS OR GTFO BITCH

>first show tits
>then we rate piercing
>is that simple? yes

Kind of? What kind of answer is that, you dirty girl?

OP, you dont have to show tits. These underage faggots dont know how tits or gtfo works. That is used only when girls want attention and you seem pretty normal

OMFG dude. Really? Dude, go to bed...

OP has 1 minute to respond with tits or feet.
Then this becomes a spidey bread

Your what's wrong with b/ faggot

"shy grill here"

>Shy
>Makes thread on Sup Forums for guys to look at her

This is what a baiting attention whore looks like. Quit knighting faggot.

What the in the name of the Queen did you just fucking say about me, you little chav? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SAS, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Ireland, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gentlemanly warfare and I'm the top rooter tooter long range shooter in the entire UK armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this great planet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, chap. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, banger. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Royal Marines and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little muppet. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn dolt. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, mate.

Fake and gay .... think you would wait a couple days to post the exact same thing faggot

But but, I am all shy :(

Just get on with showing us you blowing a dog with that tongue stud on.

It was like 7 minutes ago that I center clicked this thread. Get with the tits, faggot ass, no life havin ass, don't speak to your dad ass, ITT tech just got shut down and you're not sure if you'll get your dental assistant "degree" ass, not gonna show tits ass, FAGGOT OP ass bitch ass....

anyway. tits.

I'm confused. There aren't any tits in that picture. Was this image posted by mistake?

Saw this ages ago in a trap thread. Pretty sure there was cock pics too. Validated trap.

wow great piercing, tits now ?

Who needs science. (rhetorical question)

That would just make her even hotter.

Not disagreeing. I was in the trap thread on purpose but pointing out very low chance op is the pictured one.

fuck off fagot

What the fuck did you just fucking type about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at MIT, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids with Anonymous, and I have over 300 confirmed DDoSes. I am trained in online trolling and I’m the top hacker in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another virus host. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we chat over IRC I am tracing your IP with my damn bare hands so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your computer. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack into your files in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every piece of malware ever created and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the world wide web, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit code all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

fuck off narc

What the faggot did you just fucking troll about me, newfag? I'll have you know that I am the top graduate of Internet Fag Lords user, and I have been involved in numerous Internet Raids, and I have delivered over 4189 confirmed trolls. I am trained in raiding bitches and I am the top troller in the entire Sup Forums Sup Forums Community. You are nothing to me but another newfag, and I will not hesitate to bitch at you until you feel like you must fight me IRL, you cock monging whore. You think you can get away with exploiting the fact that I'm only an internet warrior? Think again, assclown. As we speak, I am contacting my hacker friends and they are already tapping into your faggot ass iPhone, so you better prepare for the hacking. The hacking that viruses your bitch iPhone you call a fucking real piece of technology. You're fucking trolled, newfag. I can user anywhere, anytime, and I troll in over seven hundred ways, and that's just while I'm on my Android. Not only am I extensively trained in trolling and bitching, but I have access to the entire 9Fag and Raddit Communities and I will use them to their fullest extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little newfag. If only you could have known what ungodly fag lording your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking broswag. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you newfag piece of shit. I will rage fury all over you and you will lag in it. You're fucking trolled, newfag.