Hey Sup Forums is it better to have love a lost than never loved at all?

Hey Sup Forums is it better to have love a lost than never loved at all?

Only if you can let it go at the end

What do you mean?

if you cant let go it will kill you inside and only drive you further away from the person that you loved, im doing it right now and i have no idea how to stop

a bullet's the only way friendo.

It's not that one that I'm experiencing. I'm in the more lonely part.

Is this a feels thread?

This is relevant in a way.

No
Feels threads are bad unless some thing literally just happened to you.
Let them scars heal

feels thread? how about a fit thread

There's no scars here, just an empty basket. All I have is the notion of rejection.

Sure, that way you can live the rest of your life with a bloody hole in your chest and feel the empty space in everything you do.

Fuck it make it a feels thread.

And the other one doesn't feel like a fucking hole?

Bump

Ignorance is bliss. Relationships of any kind leave you vulnerable - why would you put yourself through that?

Better to commit yourself to noble causes.

Not
at
all

My friend lives in another country. She blocked me, I dont know why. Feels bad man.

It's because you're on Sup Forums, fapping to traps.

Faggot.

Depends on how you look at it.

It's kinda the same in the end. Only difference is one you never have known what it's like and you don't have it, compared to you know what it's like but don't have it.

On one end it's sad that don't have it anymore, but you can look back on when you did.

On the other it's a sadness of never having it, but it sting a little less because you don't know any different.

Really I think they're both pretty terrible in the end.

shut up shane

Better to have loved and lost. Experiencing life is better than hiding from it, for better or worse.

Haha nahh

Never loved at all. Ignorance is bliss..bitch.