Post mens 85kg comfy thread

Post mens 85kg comfy thread

I want to suck the Rost.

I wouldn't make eye contact though, so it's not gay

Rest in peace Cuba. Found hanging in the closet.

When did chinaman tear his triceps?

>tian tao: born 8. april 1994
younger than most of us, yet already smashing wrs (before being dethroned again admittedly). Huge potential

reposting in this thread

HYPE FOR TOMORROW:

ZIELINSKI BROTHERS
DIDZBALIS (serious heart on this one, more shouting and aggression than Finnish meme lifter today)
MORADI (Iranian favorite for gold)

Why won't Ilya Ilyin compete tomorrow?

HRELOOO MISSIS DAUIVID

Can you fully recover from a torn tricep?

1) he's 105 so wouldn't compete tomorrow
2) he got popped in the recent re-tests, banned now

last lift

ZieliƄski brothers were DQd for doping

as if china fucked up in the 62s 77s and 85s

wew

>qt girls hold medals for 2nd and 3rd
>gay afggot in white suit for gold

wtf lads

yes

why isn't weightlifting more popular than the 100m????

it's much more entertaining and imo harder mentally, physically.

Also the amount of drama.....

WE NEED A DOMINATING FREAK .

Touching a female is haram

its like he's singing out of tune or something

aww the bromance

gonna slay some beach volleyball players tonight, deserved

webm of tians 217?

didn't tian got injured since the first snatch?

But he's muslim. That's haram lad.

Because normies have like a minute long attention span
Also Ilya was dominating as fuck (he never lost a competition) but he is b& now

Because there are no black people and thus seen as racist. Media don't like that.

Looked like it, he really had to work ust to post a snatch. Still, silver and breaking the olympic record while injured is no mean feat.

>look like a god
>lift like a god

stop hoarding ALL the good genes jesus christ

if rostami fucked my gf i would love her more (i have no gf)

and at 22 years old, pretty sure that in japan he will get gold and the next olympics too, as long as he doesn't get a real bad injury

Gay
Absolutely gay

Wait aren't all the eastern euros who were banned from this olympics be competing in that one?

maybe he has harder competition.

>"I can clearly confirm that a urine sample taken from Adrian Zielinski gave a positive result for nandrolone. Its concentration was nearly twice the permissible norm,"

> twice the permissible norm

TOP KEK

At least try to hide it, lmao

Nothing wrong with being bent

Don't eastern euros stick to higher weight classes. Well it doesn't matter, everyone's mongol anyway

Wow the Iranian anthem sucks

I don't know. I think it may have something to do with weightlifting always being a big thing in Asia while in Europe and America it isn't a big deal because there's more money in professional sports of other descriptions.

yeah they do, but i'm sure there are some stocky freaks just walking around over there.

I dont think he has torn his triceps, otherwise he would be on so much pain he wouldnt have been able to extend his arms so vigorously in that celebration. A contracture or spasm at best.

look at both arms and tell me one of his triceps isn't fucked

These weightclasses are where they start to come in. Russia took the top three spots at the London women's 75 kg. All were caught doping and DQ'd.

is it too Sup Forums to say im glad white men dominate this sport

At least he could put both arms up for he medal ceremony. Going to be in extreme pain tomorrow though. His head coach looked scary.

if more euro countries properly funded it.. it would look like fucking swimming

Gotta put that money into cycling brosef. Still historically central asia has dominated the men's heavy weightlifting class.

Yeah but i think everyone knows Eastern Euros run shit when it comes to strength.

Barely any Whites in the real lower weightclasses though so that's interesting.

Because most lower classes are dominated by manlets. Weight classes are also indirectly height classes. You need a certain amount of mass on your body depending on your height if you want to be competitive.

He probably pulled it in the snatch.

On his 3rd snatch lift, you can see him clutching his triceps before the camera pans to his coaches.

MAXIMUM KEK

The Group A must be 6 or 7 now, the smallest yet. Literally anything can go.

you mean mongols
The whitest you can get are Russians