How can yellow bois even compete?

How can yellow bois even compete?

This is clearly just niggers shitposting.
trying to do anything to prove they arent the inferior race

Mad chink spotted.

lol fuck you niggers

More like how can niggers compete when all they invented is peanut butter

God damn niggels

Whites:
>we made great civilization and culture
>we rule the world and have greatest economy
>we give birth to greatest scientists and fairest of maidens
>Justice, Freedom, Pride.

Yellows:
>we made great civilization and culture
>we are fair competitors to the title of world ruler. Our economy can be compared to white economy
>we have greatest technical minds of XXI and XX century and we are literally making robots
>Unity, Future, Tradition

Blacks:
>muh dick
>muh dick
>u mad cuz we hav big dick dayum
>MUH, DICK, SHEEEEIT

Mad AF chinks.

The only way that niggers can fuck white women, is that someone pays the white women to fuck them. All niggers ever do is hold there dick and jackoff. They have no other skills.

Really makes you think...

I hope you realize that the entire fetish of black guys is centered around them being seen as inferior to all other races. Stuff like Blacked is actually pretty racist when you think about it.

All girls love bbc

Multicultural loving.

I thought bees were yellow bois

yellow boys have less aids

Then why are most subscribers liberals? Check out who follows them on twitter. The real accounts are mostly liberals and black men.

they don't go far enough inside to catch much

This. Asians are 5% of the population, by the way. Asians are the best behaved, least impulsive race. Unlike niggers, who are the worst.

Blacks are subhuman.

I do watch asian women with white men, but they aren't nearly as bad as niggers.

Mad chinks detected.

Whites steal our women, not blacks. What is this even?

Whites are filth too, you dumb race traitor.

yea..
uh huh... you know what it is..
black and yellow
black and yellow

Why is she doing this? WTF FAM?

look at these bull balls. Niggers are born to fuck and impregnate

What would you dumb chinks do if you came home and bae was going down on black chocolate?

Do you know how few asian women fuck black guys in real life? Asian women hate black guys more than white men practically.

YEAH BUT WOMEN JUST WANT A BIG COCK

NAH..I WORK WITH MANY ASIAN CHICKS. ONE NIGGER AT WORK HAS FUCKED 75% OF THEM...IT'S CRAZY THE ASIAN PUSSY HE PULLS..SOME ARE EVEN MARRIED

>ITT: paid shills act like they're not pale white themselves

Nigga fuck white people.

AND THE LEAST DESIRABLE TO WOMEN. ASIAN MEN ARE JUST NOT DESIRABLE

good old storm front faggots trying to perpetuate racial hatred towards black people with 52363462346523 shot posting black superiority threads a day

does it ever get boring shit posting your fears and then same fagging and arguing against yourself to say edge racist shit that no one cares about?

Yellow bois can't compete.

THEIR OWN WOMEN TALK BAD ABOUT THEM AT WORK..THE THINGS I HEAR MARRIED ASIAN WOMEN SAY ABOUT THEIR HUSBANDS IS BRUTAL

Elaborate

THEY COMPLAIN THAT THEIR DICKS ARE TOO SMALL, THEY HAVE ERECTION ISSUES IN THEIR LATE 30'S AND THEY ARE CHEAP AF AND MOMMA'S BOYS

AT 40 MOST ASIAN WOMEN FUCK AROUND....

With yellow you mean ricenigger?

I mean, you would think you'd have higher res pictures or webms instead of gifs. Guess this trend didn't last long.

yeah....for a little while....then they want more complicated stuff for niggers to provide...like proper shelter....food....u know....

Guess these are /thread

I don't really care you can fuck sluts.