Tell me bout your fetish Sup Forums

Tell me bout your fetish Sup Forums

I have a thing for hypnosis, various cartoons and personal experiences lead to me getting diamonds just talking about it.

We evolved from apes, our only thing that mattered was survival(sex,food and monkey-music so we dont kill ourselves because of boredom).
I love pretending to be retarded in my mind while fucking
yes

A dominant blonde feminist swedish girlfriend that makes me pee sitting down

bump

nice try fbi

It's illegal. Later, bitch

Fucking a girl until I am in a full body oily sweat, cum, and then leave immediately.

I want to dominate an asian couple as a bull. The asian guy would basically give me money when I want and I would fuck his wife whenever I want. I wouldn't let him watch (it would be a possibility). I would send photos of me fucking his wife. Audio sometimes. I'd collar the asian woman. I'd dominate her and have her do nasty things she would and will never do to her husband like lick my asshole. I fuck her up the ass too. I'd go to their place and force him out when ever I wanted to fuck her.

This is my dick.

Have you heard of asian cuckolds and hot wives before? Where would I find some?

My fetish is to post pictures of my girl, and hear anons asking for more,saying she's making them diamonds, knowing that other people are flapping to her as we speak. I tried it for the first time recently, and it was like a drug. The rush of adrenalin that came from how wrong and dirty and risky I felt, when combined with my horniness, was like a cocktail of drugs unlike anything I'd experienced. I don't know how to feel about this.

And when anons talk dirty about her pics? It blows my mind even further. The one or two times I showed fAce pics took me even further. This is all new to me, so I'm not sure if the new wears off.

god damn word up, i'm glad i'm not alone

>evolved from apes
>pretend to be retarded
>pretend

I like to be forceful, which includes mock-rape (without roleplay) and some forms of submission where I am the dominant party. I am male.

I like strong, dominant women. I'd like her to wrestle with me, then tie me up and use me for her pleasure. I like the feeling of being helpless at her mercy

I like to move it move it

I like turtles

Bump

I have a fetish for women in full suits of armor. I want her to be wearing the armor when I fuck her. I don't know how much metal armor weighs but I want her to sit on my face with it as well (with a convenient square crudely cut out so her vagina is exposed) and I want the metal to cut into my face a little bit so I have a big square scar on my face and people will ask what happened and I'll say a botched surgery. My other fetish is lying so it will be a two in one.
I'm also suicidal so when I want my life to be over I want the armor-suited girl to kill me with a sword in medieval roleplay

I like to be punched in the face/head right before I cum... not sure why, just feels good.

I like licking girls assholes, but my girlfriend doesn't like it and thinks it's weird

umm... scat

Same

Same

same here nice to see for once

Watching milfs and teens get their clothes ripped off, especially accidentally . Diamonds

Is that Mike Stocklasa's wife/girlfriend?

teens wearing school uniform, bare legs or very tight, tights where you can see some flesh through them

Same

I'm a cuckold... I've had it as long as I can remember

Where would be the best place for a bull to find potential matches?

more of the girl?

I'm picky about it but microphilia.
It started with being attracted to Tinkerbell when I was younger but then I realized I wouldn't be able to fit inside a fairy so I thought of Alice after drinking the shrinking potion, she shrinks to 30cm. So a fairy but 30cm tall.