Pitch in cunts

Bump?

Moochy cum rags

bump

this creep thread probably wont get bumped either

i think mods are focusing them

Brighton?

One of my favorites

German business slut. I followed her through the streets of Frankfurt.

The internet is being censor3d!

Yes?

You wasted your day you dumb cunt

Who is she?

girl i knew a while back. i was a family friend, but dont see them anymore.

Sad

yup, only have a few pics to remember her by

You guys have fun now. I'm going to kill myself ded. Be good and stay out of trouble! I love you

cya

moar of this one?

Why don't you try hitting her up on facebook or something user? I know she's in another state but there's no reason you can't stay in touch.

meh, she has a boyfriend, so whatever

kill boyfriend take girl for you cave

Tell her about how you came on her while she was sleeping. If that doesn't make her dump her current bf and come running back to you I don't know what will.

ill add that to my to-do list
added to the list

pic of her and her bf. I apologize for the pixelation

she looks like LAX girl

What type of caravan is that?

He looks like a douche honestly.

no clue
why LAX?

because uniform

she had to know user. that pose

she went to San Marcos High. Then to COCC. dont know about LAX. but it sure is her in

I'd thunder plunge that mouth with my flailing rod

I'll just leave this here
imgur.com/a/DtyMf

ive never seen a set for her this big, I always thought there was just the set with them in their underwear. this is godlike

If this guy is serious, this is almost as hilarious as seeing zunechan in my city.

Same. Also, how did all the pics get released in the first place? did they upload them online themselves?

I dunno, but god bless whoever did.

I never really thought about that. im not sure of the story or who the girl even is but i always assumed she was sending all the pictures to her a friend or her boyfriend or something. maybe she sent all the pictures to multiple people, and eventually someone found them on the phone of someone else? The most logical thing is someone probably got ahold of her phone (or someone's phone she had sent the pictures to). Im curious as well tho. are there any other imgur albums that are large and cover a wide timespan like this? its funny to see what she looks like now

ive been adding to that album little by little since i made it.
i found those pics. saw her phone pin, then took it at one point, and hit the motherlode. I think her ex was blamed, but no one could prove anything.

God like, is what it is! Beautiful set!

Hah, so you're the based user who created one of the most popular sets. You're a legend in my heart.

you are a god, ill keep checking this album. please dont delete it user it's a goldmine. cant believe you since youre just an user but ill take your word for it for the sake of this conversation. why did she not delete them? also I always wonder what happened after those last couple pictures were taken. those girls had to have fucked, is she a confirmed lesbian or was this a "drunk occasion" type deal for her?

Those sexysexy hiking shoes....

thanks man
i dont know what happened to all the girls, but main girl had to be taken out of school apparently. And they were drunk, you can see the bottle in one of the pics i think.

Would even do mom/10

I remember downloading that album when it was ~40 pics. Crazy to see see how it's grown.

interesting! she does seem like a major slut, probably has some serious unattended emotional problems. and well they were obviously all very drunk, I just wanted to know if she was a lesbian prior or if this was her just acting like she was doing it just because she was drunk. aka shes a lesbian but only acts that way when drunk with her friends cause she wont accept it

nah, she actually sent most of these to her bf at the time. That's why he was getting blamed.

so she only likes to get naked with girls and kiss them when shes drunk? just because she has or had a boyfriend doesnt mean she is sexually deviant deep down and afraid to accept it (except when shes under the influence).

isnt*

pretty spot on

short shorts that reveal some jiggly ass are my favourite

I came out as a non-straight male in high school. so many girls I knew were trying to make a big deal out of it and they all acted very interested. a particular group of 4 of them whom i was close to, have been confirmed to have pictures similar to these and two of them are now dating. It wouldnt surprise me if the two dating always were throughout hs, but were too scared to admit it in public

thanks you based got i can fap in peace now. what agespan was this?

14-19

fucking sick. absolutely sick.

is her name known?

can we get back to creeping on hoes

It's an old set

What happened to that bunch of webm some guy took with a girl in a shop adjusting her leggings that caught him and smiled and kept going?

thread got derailed due to a truly great user. even if he didnt know her that album alone was one of the biggest wins ive gotten on here in awhile

I had these downloaded for a while, ill see if I can find them. iirc there was some editing in it that was completely unneccessary, like zooming it and pausing and shit. made it kind of harder for me to enjoy

Young sister in law

I love how this short shorts trend is just making girls wear smaller and smaller shorts lol.
It's a matter of time before we see thong like shorts

Yep that's the one. Pretty annoying the editing that he did but definitely one of the better ones. If you got em definitely post them!