Post details about yourself

Post details about yourself.

Male 34 software engineer in San Francisco. I make $240,000 a year and pay $3,500 a month rent.

Male 27 network engineer I make 24.000€ a year :(

Male 24 Security guard 10k a year

24 male I'm an engineer who fix northern cargo aircraft for a living. Got a fat gf, barely have sex, smoke weed everyday, fight alcoholism pretty badly. Play Magic, Fallout, the witcher and Skyrim. Make 45k à year, 353$ rent. Want to kill myself for 6 years now and tbh I just dont even care enough to pull the trigger.

More details about me.
Live with an abusive alcoholic women
Don't have any friends since this is a new city for me.

Are you me?

Male 28 Bodyguard 75k/year

Seniority level? Software stack? Industry?

>engineer who fix northern cargo aircraft for a living.

You're a technician, not an engineer.

Go to tech meetups, they're a lot of fun and free booze/food

>falling for the living in the city meme

You can get a gorgeous 2-3bd condo in the east bay a 20 minute BART ride to downtown for what you're paying for a shoebox in the city. Get out of there.

Staff level engineer. Microsoft technology stack. Working in finance.

>Working in finance.
Like HFT stuff or just applications?

You look nice OP.

Male, small business owner, 29, 75k a year.

Modesto California!!! Grad from sfsu

"Aircraft maintenance engineer"
U wut m8

Chef at wendy's
$7.50/hr

>Modesto
ugh

Don't be a dick

Just applications

Not so bad, 1 hour from Oakland, 2 hours from Yosemite, 5 hours from LA, 1 hour from sac, 3 hours from Tahoe. With my business I live great here and vacation often.

male, 28, 5'4". San Diego County Process Server. i run my own attorney service and make about 55k a year. i also moonlight as a bouncer at a well known live music venue. i dont make much doing that, and i blow it all on alcohol. its just a fun side job. i do it to listen to cool bands and drink for free.

Student
Germany
550€ a month
250€ rent

Shit I'm in the wrong industry

Its a eurofag thing. In europe, aircraft mechanics are called engineers. I am aircraft mechanic, $65k, smoke, drink and have no social life. 3rd shift kills it. Probably be on 3rds for another 20 years.

32, warehouse manager. $50k a year.

oh, and i forgot to mention the rent part. i have a small studio outside of downtown and i pay $725 a month.

I work as a stand up comedian even though I'm wealthy so make friends.

That aint no details...
You need to give us your adres, phone nmbr, dob and cc information and ssn....

Forgot rent. Mortgage of $750 a month

Go bears

I'M 5 FT 11 SOWOLE AS FUCK, MALE AGE 18 AND I'M A SPACE MECHANICAL, I MAKE $720K A YEAR AND PAY $650 RENT. I'M REAL

Am Canadian. I once saw minus 65c and I swear man I couldnt breath. The body doesn't want air that cold.

26 / Student / Berkeley, CA / ~20k/yr between grants and GI Bill money.

Feels kind of stupid being a broke college student when I could go make six figures as a code monkey but meh.

Male
Ecommerce Manager
£16k

For the amount of shit I do I really am underpaid.

>not knowing who that is in op pic

kill yourself

> Sowole

I live in the south. Snows like once a year and only a month or so below freezing at night.

>5'4''
>moonlight as bouncer

pick one

SERIOUS SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M ON MY PHONE AND THE CAPITAL LOCK IS STUCK

> capital lock

Male 45 development economist. I make $150K a year and pay $1000 a month rent.

26 y/o
Sales rep for a solar company
$210k/year

Go into corporate sales faggots, it's the best shot you have at any real money if you have no higher education and can learn how to curb your social retardedness

Too bad you look like moot, thus you are destined to suck cocks in a dress for 12.50 an hour when you turn 30

both. im 250 lbs

I guess if you want to spend your life selling widgets. Not everyone is motivated by money.

youre wealthy, wanna be my friend? l

Grad stud?

I couldnt stand that. I hate summer at the sun and any température above 20c

male,19, 3rd world failure engineering student.

3rd shift fucking blows. i used to be a welders helper working third shift. you get off work and find the one bar in town that opens at 7am, and everyone thinks youre a weird alcoholic. shit sucks. that shift differential tho.

Go fuck yourself, m00t, you sold us to the chinks.

What motivates you bro?

OP if this is you you're a fucking faggot. And so Jay cutler.

But I'm a 24 security analyst making $52k a year. chilli. Hard af

pharmacology student
$350 study grants / month
+ another $800 / month student loans
$410 rent/month

Male 46
I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.

Nice dubs. Like anything, you get used to it.
58 cents is all that I get for 3rds.

Male 29 automation/electrician i have 8weeks left until i get fired from my job that i did for 12years.
Made 24k a year.
Need to find anothere job somewhere..

Why put up with an abusive alcoholic? unless she's your mother you love or something.

Moot is a fagot but not Jay Cutler.

Sounds like they're underpaying you. I'm a similar age, exact same job title, £50k.

Nah, undergrad actually. I taught myself how to code and moved out here for a startup job. Did that grind for a few years and decided I didn't want to spend my life writing CRUD apps. Pursuing a math degree now, and I'm just barely getting by financially, but ten times happier than when I was making six figures.

>Video games tester, 5 holla dollas(converting) per hour
Cost of living here is super cheap tho...
Have not debts, can afford own apartment.
Fap all day and eat whatever I want.
I'm happy with that, too bad this won't last very long =(

Studying math, fly fishing, spending time with my wife. I made a pact with myself to never have a "job" again as it just eats away at the soul (for me). We'll see how that works out.

Male 19 server at high end restaurant make 30k a year. I bought a Challenger RT a year ago, and going to school studying business. Living in SoCal

Holy shit you sound like my bf...Jon?!?!

Male 20, amateur bodybuilder studying to become a psychiatrist.

Male, 22, practical nurse, 2100e/month.

Right on Sup Forumsro. It's nice to see another person on this board with an entrepreneur spirit

"Chef"

Hey do you have any job openings in SD? I graduated a year ago and I am currently broke. Ive always wanted to "serve" individuals but Im 6'2" and I feel like people are apprehensive about admitting things around me...

...d-dad?

Prison guard
Almost 2700/month to start

I feel it. I don't wanna do sales past the age of 30. I'm just doing this to buy my freedom and time (i.e. starting a business) instead of doing what everyone else is doing by immediately getting myself $100k in the hole with nothing to show for it yet

I think he's paying for the cost of living there, though. If the rent is an index to cost of living, I'm better off making $100,000 in Chicago like I am now than he is in San Fransisco.

>buy my freedom

Glad you understand that user, best of luck. I know what you mean though, it's depressing to see people creating a life of servitude for themselves.

21, security guard $80k/year

norway master-race