Waiting for your return

Waiting for your return

I just hope we can go back to how things were. I still love you.

See you Space Cowboy

maybe tomorrow

bump

oh hey i was slightly wondering if anyone else would even notice. nice to see you at least still come here

I check imagesync for fur threads every now and then.
Usually waifu threads are marked animu.

that was me marking them as animu in hopes of others posting there lol
i decided to stop marking them, though they still show up since others with names post there
>gfur
oh right, i'm very forgetful

I don't think anyone there really uses imagesync or even comes back here.
I hardly even go to fur threads even.

what a shame. i sort of feel bad for killing them off of here.
mostly because now it's incredibly rare to find the 'one' i want to talk to

I wish Edward had stuck around just a little longer tbh

Fur threads?
Hardly anyone who posts there is worth talking to or I just don't know them.

nah, the animus. gfur is 'protected' still.

I am kind of glad we made the move to animus.
How are gfur threads protected?

eh it's all the same really. other than having an easier time to go back to previous threads and read everything.
somebody somewhere told higher ups to not fuck with them as much and they'd be treated nicely.

Plus no reason to buy a pass.
Captchas are honestly a bitch and I'm glad we don't have them.

>Higher ups
I forget you have power here.

See you...

sometimes i forget that people have to deal with those lol

i have power everywhere i go it seems. just natural.

Part of me kind of misses being admin.
Hopefully it's going better for you.

misses it? why tho
i mean not much happens and you don't get to do a whole lot.
at least here i can completely fuck with html/css/js if i want. maybe im just spoiled though

It was just something to do.
Even mod work was kind of enjoyable. Though I was not fond of Grim trying to get mod powers the instant I was admin.

oh don't worry, he did it to me too(nearly everyone did and i was very surprised about this). he then tried to talk shit since i wouldn't give him mod.

aren't you and moogs in the same place or something?

We were. I had to move due to being laid off twice so soon and medical bills.
Everyone else got hit with shit too so they are all moving at the end of the month. I moved back to Iowa sooner because I had zero funds and I was able to get my old job back.

I am sorry if I attempted to get powers in some dubious way.

But if I ever become admin somehow I am banning Sci.

oh. :/ rip. any clue where he is at then?

you're fine, one of the few i can say who hasn't tried to get me to really do anything with it which is really nice.
lol

He's back in Michigan still.

And I get how much it sucks to have a bunch of people trying to bother you with shit. I don't have an issue with anything you've done other than unbanning Sci. I honestly think he should be gone after the CP. Plus he just usually harasses people.

I honestly can't think of anything else you've done that I'd have an issue with.

How do you get admin/mod? Just wondering

Different site.

ah.
A lot of people didn't like that but no riots happened so it's whatever(people voted on it anyway).
If he were to stay banned for CP I would also have to have banned Boo and Desu for it too, I don't want to have double standards and all.

Know somebody. This applies for everywhere.

It still applies for here. For me at least.

I don't think that's a bad idea honestly.
CP is CP.
Plus Boo shares Ghosties CP pics with people so I think he should get canned too.

I think you're the only person that actually likes Sci. I don't think him being there is good for his mental health either.

So I guess without knowing anyone it's almost impossible to be an admin/mod? Kind of reasonable, I doubt admins would like strangers among them.

lol
Should I also ban Ghostie for first posting it then spreading it?

Sometimes I feel like banning 'certain' people for posting their own dox

I mean you can always get to know them and there is a chance of someone unfamiliar getting it but that chance is very low.
I'm right here though

It's at your discretion.
If they didn't post it in thread then I can't imagine you have a say, but if the others posted it then I would say it's fair game.

Yesterday I learned that the P90 actually shoots 5.7
I always thought it was a 9mm(5.7 was actually made when a need for something better was requested)

Sometimes I feel like hitting send on my reports I write out to the FBI
and believe me do I go into detail on those reports.

I can only hope there isn't one on me.
I do think that nobody could blame you if you reported some of them though.

Well, as you're here... Is being a mod/admin take a lot of time? Is it an "all time job" when you have to sit and watch everything, or can you just come often and "be" here moderating etc.?

There isn't, don't worry. You haven't done anything to put someone in danger or potentially ruin someone that I know of.

It takes as much time as you want it to, not just for here or there. It's something I do think about often even when I'm out working my real job. If you're looking into doing something like it then it's best you actually enjoy going where ever it is you hope to 'work' for.

Well, some people have threatened me with the dog thing.
Either way I'm rather happy that you are admin for the most part.

*Pat pat*

Oh wow what dicks. That doesn't say you're really doing anything bad to me, it's just something people like
basically I only care about actual criminal stuff
t-thanks

Well, it would be a nice thing, being an admin or even a mod since I don't really have much to do besides my job, which comes down to sitting on a PC anyway.

Depends on what state I did it in really.
I've never really said because of that. Plausible deniability.

And no problem.
I honestly enjoy not being too involved in board politics.

Can't find something better to do on it like say get into coding or gaming?(I do both as well)

Eh yeah. Don't let anyone who would report you ever know, or just anyone really.

>board politics
tbh it's not that much. people think I'm being controlled there is a fucking joke
they should see site wide politics.

I mean, the other day with the one person getting the log in was something that I expected a fuss about, but I honestly think it was you under proxy or something.

As for being controlled I don't know you well enough to know how much thinking you do with your dick.

Erio and I both agreed it's best if people don't know the truth behind that. One of those "I can neither confirm or deny" type of things.

The thinking with my dick thing is just a meme. Sure I would fuck a couple people from there but that isn't saying their word will have any effect on my say.

Well nothing came of it so no reason to worry.
It's probably smart to keep what you can behind closed doors.
Admin transparency is up to you.

Transparency is something I fought for when everyone else was admin so I believe I should
At least up to the standards that I will be when I start working for triple letter memes

I can't really play much at work, the PC won't even let me launch games from 5 years ago since the video card is integrated, not dedicated. I also tried coding, but I can't really get into it. I know some C++ since I learned it back at school, but do you recommend anything better? My teacher was really trash at teaching us and I got discouraged to it.

It's ultimately up to you, man.
I don't think you have to tell everything, but at least the shit that matters to the common poster.

For real though.
Can we just ban Sci permanently?

Ah. No computer at home then?
C++ is what I know and love but Python is just as good. Programmers have a little saying which I always botch but it's something like "Python where you can, C++ where you can't"

If it means anything, you're one of the people I trust the most with info like that.

*Becomes a blubbering mess*

I got a PC at home, but after nearly 8 hours of looking at a screen I really have enough. At home I have an i7, GTX 960, 16GB of RAM and 1TB HDD, so I can run pretty much everything at ultra, but... I just don't usually play after work, too tired of screen. Weekend on the other hand are mostly me playing vidya.
And thanks, I'll koop up some online Python lessons, maybe I'll finally dig into that.

pls

It all depends on what you wanna make with your knowledge though. I plan on getting into cyber security stuff and working for the government, knowing how to code is a huge help.
>work all day looking at a screen
yeah I wouldn't want to either tbh.

Though it is surprising considering we hardly talk.

The little that we do is good enough for me. Like we already went over, you aren't all pushy for me to do things which is something huge that effects my judgement on the rest.

Enough you'll ban people I don't like, right?

Well, to be honest I don't really know. Maybe to start with a little game like Solitaire or something Indie. And good for you, I heard they pay in some serious cash.
Also, where or how can I find you after the thread will be over?

ah that sounds like a fun project and yeah they do pay pretty good. its probably more for my ego than anything though admittedly
normally on 8 chan /animus/, i'm the current board owner and guy by the name of Bebop.
fair warning, we're pretty terrible.

Well, with that kind of money you could buy yourselfa Ferrari or something like that, your ego should be pleased.
I'll remeber that, since I named my PC Bebop too.
And don't worry, I've been among terrible people most of my life, so it'll probably feel like home to me

I actually want a Pagani Huayra is anything lmao
ayy
It's a huge anime circlejerk board with people who originally came from here. This thread was actually to see if any still came here and to my surprise a few actually did(though only one posted and the rest lurked)

I'm so high rn

And here I thought my grandpas' Fiat 125p was awesome.
Anime circlejerk you say? I might stop by tonight, maybe shitpost just a little if you don't mind that much.
I stopped by this thread to gather some Spike images to my collection, but I guess a nice
discussion once every few months is cool too.
Also, why go there instead of having some daily threads or even a general?

man I love those things too.
by all means, go for it. we could use some more people there.
i would dump more spike pics if i had many more. theyre all on my old hdd(i have huge folders of anime chars)
it's easier to just go there and find the threads easily, even though we've had tools made just for Sup Forums. we even have a thing that lets us use and see each others names on here. they wont get banned there though.

a few years ago you would have seen them nearly 24/7 but they couldn't handle the bans and ban evading got to become a nuisance

Alrighty, expect me in a few hours, hopefully I'll somehow find you there.
Well, I don't really have much on my hdd either, since most of them are on my phone, but I still do have a few.
Damn, that's rough. Well, at least you found a place for yourselfs.
Anyway, I'm off for now. Thanks for the thread, and hopefully see ya!

two and a half hours this thread has lasted and we're not even half way through
this COULD keep on going but i'm getting tired and well, it is 5am.

I guess at the least that this is proof threads are just fine here. I wonder if we will ever make the transition back or not.

I'm probably going to bed in a little bit. I just noticed the time..
Later man, hope to see you around.