Does Sup Forums like the show naked and afraid?

does Sup Forums like the show naked and afraid?

First post best post.

>does Sup Forums like the show naked and afraid?

Not if it's going to have Black people on it.

>Africans have survived for thousands of years living in their wild tribes and mud huts
>western blacks cant survive in the wild for shit, literally all survival experts are white

Surviving the concrete jungle is entirely different than developing the skills to survive in the actual jungle. Can't blame western blacks for being designated to the inner city.

I do, even though the nudity is pointless.
I prefer the episodes where the people work together, rather than the ones where one of them is an asshole or useless.

I see you browse Sup Forums

I fucking love it. Honestly I don't watch a lot of cable but I watch this all the time.

never see a big black guy before so this must have been from recent episode I missed.

Did he tap out early?

this

I think it has to do with blacks literally having no will to move from wherever they're born, they have no innate exploratory ambition, no 'explorer gene', if you will.

They will literally just stay wherever you put them.

Haha dude race mixing lmao

Haha tolerance and diversity pisses off racists lmao

Dude look at this slightly darker human having intercourse with this lighter one, heh

DELETE THIS

You people have the weirdest fixation on black men.

>I think it has to do with blacks literally having no will to move from wherever they're born, they have no innate exploratory ambition, no 'explorer gene', if you will.

Lol... I love pseudo science. Please tell us more, professor.

There was one black who was cool as hell (I think his name was Hakim or something), he more than made up for his useless daddy issues companion

Favorite guy is still that fucking autist from the Thai island episode who found out how to catch unlimited rats and just chilled while intentionally making his soccer mom partner uncomfortable

You people?

Yeah I'm certain it's genetic rather than a result of financial disenfranchisement, not like there's a term called the 'Great Migration' that refers to blacks mobilizing from the Jim Crow era South throughout the 1900s for employment opportunities.

Rat Lord was funny as fuck, she constantly shit on him and he found a way to make her shoes and tons of other shit.

>pseudo science.

This is not a colorized photo taken over a hundred years, this is literally a modern tribe living like their ancestors did because they have not moved nor made any progress in a thousand years.

financial disenfranchisement

These people do not know what finance is, they have no monetary system.

It it wasn't for Europeans and the African slave trade literally all blacks would be like pic related. Forever remaining dormant, never evolving past the most basic forms of civilization

Uh-huh, but why is that image of black Africans any more demonstrative of what the entirety of them are capable of than an image of the Mali empire or the city of Nairobi in Kenya?

Lel, why is everyone on this site so insecure when it comes to black people? It's like you guys have some sort of inferiority complex or something.

How do they not get sued for this? Do the contestants really stand looking at each others' junk? Do they fugg off-screen?

which episode is this. never seen the show but that sounds interesting

The greatest of African societies only doubling down to build better infrastructure in the land in which they were already present, only proves the point of their stagnation.

Now, if any of them had built ocean going vessels and actually migrated to new continents on their own volition, that would be a different story...

More pics of the girl plox

Can you enlighten me on what pre-existing infrastructure the Malian empire doubled down in order to become one of the wealthiest societies of all time?

>migrated to new continents
So basically Asians are also lacking the "explorer gene" that you've created for the sake of this discussion?

Pretty sure episode name is Lord of Rats, think it was first or second season.

What did they mean by this?

>So basically Asians are also lacking the "explorer gene"

Genghis Khan, you dumb nigger

Don't bring us slants in to this just because you want to defend your pet negro, asshole.

Genghis Khan developed vessels that visited continents outside of Asia? I wasn't aware

i like survival shows, but this has the typical american reality tv editing right? messy cuts, loud annoying music, horrible pacing, cartoon sound effects
literally unwatchable

There were certain civilizations in South America that had technology that the European didn't, and they only got much later. The europeans only did the explorations because the birth of society was along the Mediterranean Sea, where different societies had different technologies and they were traded, it means this areas had technological trades that South America and South African tribes didn't, specially because of the difficulty to find other cultures. Not to mention that many of those tribes had an hedonistic lifestyle, and they criticized the way other cultures lived, just like we used to criticize them.