Tfw robbed of the glorious banterbowl because Sun Yang can't even qualify for the 1500m final

>tfw robbed of the glorious banterbowl because Sun Yang can't even qualify for the 1500m final.

>tfw chinks will still get butthurt when horton gets gold and say in broken english and with a thousand snake emojis that he only won because yang wasn't there
I can't even imagine the levels of smug aussies must be at

Our government just blocked the sale of one of our largest electrical grids to a Chinese suitor because of national security concerns as well kek.

China's buttdevastation over Australia is at an all time high.

lmao based horton fighting foreign investment
Truly the hero we need

horton is a fag

Good. Nothing is worth being chinked.

>implying your entire economy isn't dependent on China

You're worse than Brexiters.

B-b-but it was just heart medication. It wasn't performance enhancing.

Here we observe how the buthurt in Australians increases exponentially as their country keeps dropping down every day.

Implying everyone thinks like a jewmerican.

Not all of us can be #1 in the medal tables.

See

What has been the reaction in China?

>wild frogs always think like Horton

Sun Yang was clearly shaken by the controversy. He said he hadn't been sleeping well

>The Australian population of 23 million
>Sun Yang fans 30 million
china bringing the bantz

>Go eat stewed chicken. Or fish if you prefer.

That was one hell of a ride.

Wait, so what happened? Haven't watched yet. Did Mack not get to BTFO Sun Yang? Why?

Sun didn't qualify for the final.

>call yourself 'king of 1500m'
>fail to qualify

what did sun yang mean by this?

Sun got BTFO in the heat and didn't even qualify.

Mack finished second in the same heat and got through.

But he had """"fever and cold"""".

this is shit

I was really looking forward to this

god damn sun yang

looks like the sun has set

>australia crushing sun yang fans on per capita basis

Daaaaaaaaamnnnnnnnnnn........makes u think

>the wild frog always think like horton

Fucking Confucius bants.

He hasn't been within 10 sec of his London time since being caught doping.

PLEAAASE moot let the chinese into Sup Forums. I need this kind of bantz in my life.

he still won gold tho

Kek that's a coincidence because like 2 weeks ago our government blocked a massive Chinese owned nuclear plant project from going ahead in the uk

Not in the 1500, champ. Didn't even qualify. Proves he was relying solely on the dope for endurance. Some """""king""""". Pitifuru dispray.

Horton on Sun not being in the finals, "Doesn't really matter," Horton said of Sun. "I'm just doing what I need to do. It doesn't matter if he's there or not. I'm doing my own thing."

God damn I love you Aussie cunts

he should inject some testosterone immediately, it's the perfect treatment for the common cold

They're still spamming his facebook pretty hard

bantered so hard he didn't even qualify in heats

>Implying he will win

P A L T R I N I E R I

Srsly? WTF happened to the dopey cunt?

>implying based Greg wont rape everyone in the final

>more fans per capita

>leave AUS to me

he's my boy, along with Nathan Adrian

Lads, I'm thinking of making a weibo or wechat account, calling myself John Smith, and shitposting through google translate about how shit Sun is and post poo emojis. Anyone else want to join?

They blamed it on "Sinophobia" lmao

Meanwhile they literally don't allow non ethnic Chinese to buy any property in China whatsoever (not that you'd want to).

top bantz

I will join you in that endeavour, shotgun the name Mack Horton

Looking forward to recieving 700,000+ butthurt hatemails from the vibrant Chinese community.

And before that threatened us and called us a lowly, uncivilised country because of the south China Sea

Actually US is our highest FDI contributor.

thank, friendo

>uncivilised
Ah yes, from the country that sells recycled sewage grease as oil in supermarkets, that boils/skins dogs alive for meat, and who's entire country is blanketed in a thick cloud of poison.

Meanwhile anyone in China with enough money for an airplane ticket is queuing up to get in here/Canada/New Zealand/any Anglo country that'll accept them.

Really gets the neural network firing.

Meh life goes on - Sun Yang

You gotta go back man

Nah if I go back to England I'll probably get arrested.

good work, Kangabros.

I'll buy you all beers when we get together for one of our secret commonwealth functions.

Olympic legacy on Sup Forums: a deeper understanding of per capita

They know Trump wants to wreck their shit.