Ask a Magician Anything =D

Ask a Magician Anything =D

Can your faggotry make this thread disappear?

Is that your job or your hobby?

Why don't you keep pulling money out of people's ears to solve America's debt?

WW3 will solve that problem and result in a net gain for USA.

What's the easiest magic trick to learn that still looks impressive?

What does semen taste like?

Do successfully get women's attention with ur magic?

Tell us all the secrets behind your tricks.

Go on, betray the magician's code

How do u put ur bunny/pigeon in ur fedora?

Can you suck your own dick?

Can you make Floaty traverse PUs for 26 days without him stopping?

>op is a fag
>not even in magic circle

Can your faggotry make this thread disappear?:
No =)

Is that your job or your hobby?:
Both. Due to this, I make roughly 7 figures a Year. =) Meaning I get paid to do it . a lot. But I also do it a lot in bars around town. Casue its fun. especially when really drunk XD.

Why don't you keep pulling money out of people's ears to solve America's debt?:
Id love to but Arthritis is not a battle I wish to fight XD.

What's the easiest magic trick to learn that still looks impressive?:
This is normally a hard one to answer, due to the fact that there are so many tricks, with so many names. But here is an easy one that works really well.
1. Take a deck of cards.
2. Have a person shuffle the cards.
3.When the person hands the deck back, memorize the bottom card. (with out them knowing)
4. have the person pick any card (Except the bottom one.)
5. After the person memorizes the card, cut the deck and have them place the card back into the deck. If done right, there card should be right below the card you memorized.
6.turn the deck face up, spread the cards on a table, or run through the cards until you find the card you memorized at the bottom of the deck,.
7. If you spread the cards on the table, look for the card you memorized, their card should be right in front of that card. If you thumbed through the cards and found the card you memorized before on the bottom of the deck, their card will also be in front of that card.
8. reveal the card any way you see fit.. Either by "reading their mind" just pulling it out...etc be creative. Practice this a couple times before you show anyone, and come up with a cool revelation at the end. =)

What dose semen taste like?
depends on the person. Sometimes it tastes very bitter and salty, sometimes it is sweet. You can often times tell a person what they eat or how long ago they got off based on the taste. I'm not much of a player in that game so I'm fairly week on this particular skill. =) Meaning I don't like the taste and will often times make the person cum on their chest so I don't have to deal with it XD

yes it dose. as weird as it sounds, I often times where a wedding ring to keep them at bay. But it all depends on how you approach magic. If your one of these creepy dudes that due magic, It will come off as creepy as fuck and kind of pedo. But if you are attractive and use it in a flirty way, you will never have trouble getting laid.

But be aware. ppl like to fuck magicians, not date them. It is very annoying to date a magician. Since you officially become the Ginny pug of any magic trick the person is working on. XD. I try to keep my boyfriend out of it, but sometimes I need a live person XD.

I make my money performing magic. If I told my secrets, I would have nothing to make money with =/ as much as I would love to bragg about the secrets to show how smart I am (one of the many stages of a begginer magician)
=)

Depends on the position and where im at. In the middle of a show, would be an interesting event, but not really acceptable XD.. I keep that for the Gay bars. They pay BIG! money to see that act XD

I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10...

Depends on the moment and also depends heavily on the gravity and air Resistance. With magic methods, I can give the impression of continues flight for 26+ days. But scientifically its a lost cause =/

I am a fag. Proud of it =) hell is going to be an amazing place =D. see you all their XD lol. The magic circle is in London. I'm from the U.S. So it's a little hard to be apart of that. Especially since I work on local stuff, not to much international =)

Im going to say 7. But by the time this post is up, you will have changed your number to 4

The only resistance in PUs are float values -_-

Have you ever done cheesy magic tricks in the bedroom?

you believe in demon magic?

Did you see the movie "Red Lights" ?
If yes, as a magician what do you think about it ?

Not necessarily. The float values are also based on air resistance as well. In my opinion the state of matter known as gas dose not exist. It in my own theory is just a liquid less dense than that of water. Look up a video by a channel on youtube called smarter everyday, and look at his video where he tests a helium, balloon inside of a moving vehicle. The principal is the same.

Float values are still in the realm of physics ands still follow basic physical laws. It has an added law tho base on buoyancy. Which is measured based on downward pressure (gravity+weight) and the difference in density of both oxygen and water.

No. I purposely separate magic and sex. Trust me, by boyfriend and exs (girls and boys) have tried to get me to cross that line. But I feel if one is to cross that Line, there is no going back and It may potentially ruin my performance. its like eating a sandwich every time you have sex. Eventually you will not be able to eat a sandwich with out getting hard and you wont be able to have sex without being hungry XD.

Depends on which aspect you are asking me. Weather I believe the Idea of paranormal events take place, or Do I believe in exposing people who do paranormal fraud?

People using magical tricks as paranormal powers

what does your mana base in your red deck consist of.?

If i had any type on paranormal powers, i surely never ever letting people know about it. Don't want to be the experimental subject dissected for science.

I find it disgusting. I know of many stories where someone has used magician methods to display a sense of power and gotten people to give them money in hopes that they can be cured, only for them to die. One 14 year old girl gave her parents entire savings to a man in the belief that he can use his powers and communications with god to heal her. After a couple months, she called the man and asked him why she was not cured. His response was that she was full of sin and not a true believer, so she killed herself by covering herself with petrel and lighting herself on fire.'

I will admit to doing this once or twice as a joke,(prank) but never to truly hurt anyone, and always to reveal the stunt after so I don't give the wrong msg. It is very hard to not utilize these skills in such a dark many since people are willing to give you all the money they can obtain for you to utilize your gift on them. generally People just really really suckXD

Depends which deck you are asking for. Since the basic player usually has several active decks in their arsenal depending on the event/circumstances.

That is usually the case. The only people who claim to have powers, are the ones looking for financial gain. People who posses real power (if at all) most likely would justify it as a burden and not reveal it to anyone. Most notably recluses. In the idea that that person my cause harm to others. But since You dont see a person utilizing powers to kill or cause havoc, this in my opinion proves that supernatural powers do not exits. Since all displays can and have been explained through the use of magic principals and technological means.

Depressing scammers.
Thx for your answers

Always a pleasure =). Just remember, if it involves money, its not true. =) True blessings from your religious entity are free. =) and no one has control over that

Also, Thank you for bring up this movie, I haven't seen it in a very long wile. I'm actually watching it again now XD.